As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Camp Comic] Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - True Poo

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited June 2017 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - True Poo

True Poo

True Poo

http://campcomic.com/comic/439

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Dark JaguarDark Jaguar Registered User regular
    edited June 2017
    Alternative title: The Pooman Show

Also, those clothes will never be cleaner than they are right now, will they?

Dark Jaguar on
  • briguybriguy Registered User regular
    One of my many theories on the true nature of the camp is that it is an experiment on Malachi.
    We know from snippets of his backstory that his dad was some kind of genius scientist and Malachi wasn't measuring up, so maybe this was some kind of test by him. Real or virtual.
    Of course this ignores some things and it's not my favorite interpretation (I'm a fan of awful families abandoning their kids and the kids learning their true selves and their own value), but I've thought it.

Haha
    Ok, that's really funny, Malachi wiping the poo on Seventeen.

• Johnny17Johnny17 Registered User regular
    We know why they are here: Because their parents are selfish assholes. Unless this is the joke and they just start creating epileptic trees Lost style.

• CheddarLimboCheddarLimbo Registered User regular
    Oh man, I didn't notice him wiping the first time, Greatness.

• SargeSarge Registered User regular
    That was a crappy thing to do Malachi.

I'll show myself out. :P

• GarryAlwaysGarryAlways Registered User regular
    It took me a while to fully realize it, but Malachi is my least favorite character.

• Dan JonesDan Jones Registered User new member
    True Poo? As opposed to Sham Poo? <groan>

• bzakbzakbzakbzakbzakbzak Registered User new member
    So far this comic has yet to disprove my theory that all the kids are in hospitals and this is a shared consciousness for their comatose states. Let's see how long I can keep that up.

As an added bonus, this way I like to believe that anyone who "dies" or leaves the camp mysteriously just woke up and was reunited with their family.

• JachraJachra Registered User regular
    I think the post-modernist explanations of this being a simulation/etc fall into that "What if the world were created ten minutes ago?" vein - not compelling and ultimately unprovable.

"We do not allow wizards to cast spells in our game, for that is the most unbalanced rule of all."
  • jerodastjerodast Registered User regular
    Let they who haven't suspected they were in a Truman Show-type situation at some point in their lives, cast the first poo.

• SkizzSkizz Registered User regular
    Malachi is Elon Musk's kid?

• xUsakoxUsako Registered User regular
    I didn't really look properly at the 4th panel, I just had my eyes peripherally view at the image, while reading the text and I think to myself "Man, what a douche. Would be even worse if he wiped his hand, not just place it". And so I observe the picture and lo and behold, Katie and Adam knew their stuff :D

• AdamRWAdamRW Registered User regular
    It took me a while to fully realize it, but Malachi is my least favorite character.

Like... of all time?

• DublinDublin Registered User regular
    AdamRW wrote: »

Like... of all time?

Would be quite an accomplishment, wouldn't it?

edited June 2017
    I like Malachi. I love his self-centered, jealous little face. He's so terrible, but good, in his own way. He'd be an awful person to be around in real life, but as a character, I like him and his antics and failures and growth.

briguy on
  • NarfwakNarfwak Registered User regular
    it's cute that the other characters have caught on to Malachi's narcissism

• Talyn RahlTalyn Rahl Registered User regular
    17 once again proves to be the real MvP!

also: haha Malachi picked up poo XD.

The real mystery: was it human poo or animal poo?

• The GorchThe Gorch Registered User regular
    Subtle Kitteh is subtle today.

• drewdanedrewdane Registered User new member
    "That's poo," Hee hee! I don't know why I found that so amusing.

• Peter RoganPeter Rogan Registered User regular
    And so narcissism passes to solipsism... I will not be surprised to find Malachi trying to answer the question of why he created so elaborate an illusion to entrap himself. When he gazes into his own navel, he sees a wormhole of nothing but his own navel, ad infinitum.

• SideshowJonSideshowJon Registered User regular
    I feel Seventeen is losing her innocence

• JachraJachra Registered User regular
    Wow, Seventeen is learning :D

"We do not allow wizards to cast spells in our game, for that is the most unbalanced rule of all."
  • hajenhajen Registered User regular
    who doesn't appreciate a friendly back rub,
    especially with such rich and luxurious emollients?

edited June 2017
    hajen wrote: »
    who doesn't appreciate a friendly back rub,
    especially with such rich and luxurious emollients?

It's all-natural, locally sourced and bio-degradable. People pay good money for that kind of stuff!

briguy on
  • Laika ClementineLaika Clementine Registered User regular
    If anything, I moreso pity Malachi because let's face it-his crappy home life and relationship with his abusive butthead mother has done wonders to his self esteem. He's a dead ringer for the page image for TV Tropes' "Superiority-Inferiority Complex."

My god this comic needs way more love!