As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Quartermaster General- Axis & Allies of the Multiverse

• Options
    MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    Ah yes it was. Older updating hadn't advanced it. Who did that update? I'm going to have to have a talk with that guy.

• Options
    NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    italy

Play build army in ukraine
    Discard 1. Draw 2. +7 VP

@Daemonis for usa.
    @MrBody for airplane in sea of japan from last japanese play

a4irovn5uqjp.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
  • Options
    DaemonisDaemonis Registered User regular
    USA
    Lets plant some gardens for our victory! Status- Victory Gardens - The United States only has to discard 1 card from its hand to use Reallocate Resources (take any build/battle card from your deck).
    Discard a card. +8 VP. Draw 2 cards

@MrBody @Phyphor

• Options
    PredaPreda Registered User regular
    At the start of Germany Play step I Play Bolster- Operation Banquet- Use at the beginning of any player's Play Step. Discard 3 cards from your hand to deploy an air force to the United Kingdom or North Sea. (You do not need a Deploy Air Force card) I discard 3 cards and a new plane appears on north sea.

• Options
    Round 7

MZ6ODrE.png

Axis- 49
    Allies- 60

Responses
    Germany
    United Kingdom - 1
    Japan - 2
    Soviet Union
    Italy
    USA

Status
    Germany
    -Atlantic Wall- Each time an Axis army is battled in Western Europe, the country initiating the battle must discard the top 3 cards of its draw deck.
    -Landkreuzers- Use once per turn, when a German army is battled. The country initiating the battle must discard the top 3 cards of its draw deck.
    United Kingdom
    -Lord Lilithgow Declares India to be at War- You may build armies in India without tracing supply to the United Kingdom.
    Japan
    Imperial Designs - Japan gets +1 vp for occupying either of the Phillipeans or Iwo Jima
    Soviet Union
    -Quantity Had a Quality All its Own- Use once per turn when you build an army. Discard a build army card from your hand to build an additional army.
    Italy
    Spanish Troops Seize Gibralter. - The North Sea and the Medditarrainian are never adjacent for the Allies, and always adjacent for the Axis.
    Mare Nostrum - During the Victory Step of your turn, gain +1 victory point for each Italian Navy on the board.
    USA
    Wartime Production- Use when you build an army. Once per turn you may discard the top card of your draw deck and build an additional army.

American Volunteer Group Expands- Szechaun is a supply space for China (only), and is now China's home space. On your Play Step, instead of playing a card, you can discard a Build Army card from your hand to build a Chinese army. Place a supply source (star) marker on Szechaun.

Victory Gardens - The United States only has to discard 1 card from its hand to use Reallocate Resources (take any build/battle card from your deck).

Germany CURRENT
    United Kingdom
    Japan
    Soviet Union
    Italy
    USA

• Options
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Germany

Economic Warfare- Elektroboot Submarines- Your choice of one Allied country must discard the top card of its draw deck. Gain +3 victory points.
    Target UK
    Discard, draw 2, +5 VP total

@Preda

• Options
    Event- King Peter Enthroned in Yugoslavia- Eliminate an Axis army in the Balkans. Then, recruit an army in the Balkans.
    Kill italian army there and put down ours. No discard. 3 VP, draw 5 cards.

@NotoriusBEN with Japan.

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Except you lose an army in the balkans because the rules stated they and the middle east are not adjacent.

Italy has a specific event that makes them adjacent for the axis

NotoriusBEN on
    a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    That I didn't know... Ok, acceptable.

• Options
    Yup, first page June 1 discussion on clarifying some confusing adjacency stuff like the Pacific/West coat and Balkans/Middle East.

• Options
    JAPAN

Play Response face down.
    discard 1. +2VP

@Preda for Russia

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    Hey, @MrBody
    since you got access to the decks, what's everyone's card count atm?

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    I am away from the decks until after the 4th of July! Updates then.

Preda is in charge till I get back :p

• Options
    Land Battle the Italian army in Ukraine. Discard a card. draw 2, 2 VP.

@NotoriusBEN with Italy.

• Options
    FairchildFairchild Rabbit used short words that were easy to understand, like "Hello Pooh, how about Lunch ?" Registered User regular
    If y'all are enjoying QM GENERAL, I strongly recommend VICTORY OR DEATH, which takes the base system and moves it to the Peloponnesian War.

• Options
    Sorry, decks got a bit mixed up in transporting. Rebuilding them from records. Should be ready tonight.

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Ill play soon. Family business.

Edit** fuck it im here

Play response card down. Discard. Do math for me for italy

NotoriusBEN on
    a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    Well shit. I think my laptop is dying. The hard drive sounds like a buzz saw and won't load if it's in any other position than upside down. So right now I'm typing with the cover off and the drive sitting on the table upside down.

I should be able to update tonight as long as the thing stays alive. I've already backed up all the files. There might be a 1-2 day delay tomorrow as I get a replacement drive.

(what the crap though? I thought the whole point of solid state drives was avoiding the whole moving parts problems)

• Options
    Rebuilt and updated a couple decks. Rest tomorrow.

• Options
    So what I thought was a simple hard drive change turned out my laptop wouldn't even turn on at the shop. Have to go get a new one. :(

I guess I could bring the decks of cards to work and update them at my desk 8P

• Options
    Okay, new hard drive installed.

Decks rebuilt and updated hands all PM'd out.

Will have to wait a day for map update as I get Photoshop reinstalled.

It is USA turn @Daemonis

• Options
    USA
    Reallocate resources - discard 1 card to find a Build Army card.
    Discard Build Army to build a Chinese army in Khasakhstan, then USA army in Pacific Nordwest.
    Discard a card. +8 VP, draw 2 cards

@Phyphor @MrBody

• Options
    Nope
    For example, the United States card Wartime Production cannot be used to build a Chinese Army, nor can it be used in reaction to a Chinese Army being built

(techinically this would also have applied to your W. US build - https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/37752517/#Comment_37752517)
    @daemonis @MrBody

• Options
    Ah, crap. You are correct. Rereading the wording of the American Volunteer group expands status card does conflict with that.

@Daemonis to revise move. The Szechaun/Western US play will also have to be reduced to one or the other.

• Options
    Remove Western US army then. And instead of Chinese army I build 2 USA armies in Western US and Pasific NW

• Options
    Photoshop reinstalled. Updating map tonight.

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Round 8

iWso7ow.png

Axis- 60
    Allies- 73

Responses
    Germany
    United Kingdom - 1
    Japan - 2
    Soviet Union
    Italy - 1
    USA

Status
    Germany
    -Atlantic Wall- Each time an Axis army is battled in Western Europe, the country initiating the battle must discard the top 3 cards of its draw deck.
    -Landkreuzers- Use once per turn, when a German army is battled. The country initiating the battle must discard the top 3 cards of its draw deck.
    United Kingdom
    -Lord Lilithgow Declares India to be at War- You may build armies in India without tracing supply to the United Kingdom.
    Japan
    Imperial Designs - Japan gets +1 vp for occupying either of the Phillipeans or Iwo Jima
    Soviet Union
    -Quantity Had a Quality All its Own- Use once per turn when you build an army. Discard a build army card from your hand to build an additional army.
    Italy
    Spanish Troops Seize Gibralter. - The North Sea and the Medditarrainian are never adjacent for the Allies, and always adjacent for the Axis.
    Mare Nostrum - During the Victory Step of your turn, gain +1 victory point for each Italian Navy on the board.
    USA
    Wartime Production- Use when you build an army. Once per turn you may discard the top card of your draw deck and build an additional army.

American Volunteer Group Expands- Szechaun is a supply space for China (only), and is now China's home space. On your Play Step, instead of playing a card, you can discard a Build Army card from your hand to build a Chinese army. Place a supply source (star) marker on Szechaun.

Victory Gardens - The United States only has to discard 1 card from its hand to use Reallocate Resources (take any build/battle card from your deck).

Germany CURRENT
    United Kingdom
    Japan
    Soviet Union
    Italy
    USA

@Phyph

MrBody on
  • Options
  • Options
    Germany

Play Event - Guns & Butter; build army in Ukraine
    Deploy Air Force to Ukraine
    Discard, +4 VP, draw 3

• Options
  • Options
    Sea Battle Mediterranean Sea with Middle east. If @NotoriusBEN sacrifice his plane to save the fleet (or use response), Burn Plane to kill the ship anyway. Discard 1 card. 4vp. Draw 2.

• Options
    @NotoriusBEN for decision

• Options
    yep. burn both planes.

JAPAN
    discard 3 cards. Build Army on the Phillipines
    No discard. +2VP (home star and phillipines status, -1 for no discard.)

@preda for russia

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    Round 8

yWOaCJx.png

Axis- 66
    Allies- 77

Responses
    Germany
    United Kingdom - 1
    Japan - 2
    Soviet Union
    Italy - 1
    USA

Status
    Germany
    United Kingdom
    Japan
    Soviet Union
    Italy
    USA

Germany
    United Kingdom
    Japan
    Soviet Union CURRENT
    Italy
    USA

@Preda

• Options
    @MrBody, I think I did not get my cards for that round

• Options
    sent

• Options
    Play a Response. Discard a card. 2 VP.

@NotoriusBEN

• Options
    italy

Play event card. Division Axul.
    Discard Random Soviet Response without looking at it.

Lose afrika army to supply.

Discard. +4vp

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    USA
    Play Status- Superior Shipyards- Use when you build a navy. Once per turn you may discard the top card of your draw deck and build an additional navy.
    Discard a card. Draw 2 cards. + 8VP

@MrBody @Phyphor