As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Of Corgs And Capys In The [Snugglehug] Thread (Nsf56k)

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Blackjack wrote: »

The Dark Crystal reboot looks like they toned it down a lot.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2017
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Skeith wrote: »
    mB04wyS.jpg

awww, springers

• DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    i thought i was in the job thread and was supremely confused

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    You goat mail.

QPgzpkV.jpg

• StrikorStrikor Calibrations? Calibrations! Registered User regular
    Should...should someone sign for this?

• BlackjackBlackjack Registered User regular
    That is way better than the mail I get.

camo_sig2.png

3DS: 1607-3034-6970
  • fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »

dogs are so dumb and i love them
    august wrote: »

dogs are so wise and i love them

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
    1JPRxHU.jpg

Put the nip in the bag and nobody gets scratched.

• SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    Sounds of summer in this one.

• Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    So Regal

Also I shit you not shortly after I set my phone down he did the people's eyebrow at me. Wish I had gotten a picture.

Purrfect.

• MayabirdMayabird Pecking at the keyboardRegistered User regular
    edited July 2017
    Mayabird on
  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Ah the Irish Long Sheep.

Very rare.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Wi8WDakM8

Poor Ollie just wants to sleep.

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular

• I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    My little buddy had a rough day today

Please send your good thoughts and good vibes her way, she's staying overnight at the vet tonight

s9ekPtV.jpg

lfYVHTd.png
  • knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Did some mean person paint her tail blue

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    looks like it's the light from a window or something (the blanket has the same tint)

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    he accidentally blue himself

• Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    I threw it on the the ground.
    I don't need your charity kitty slaps

VayBJ4e.png

• SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
  • Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    Spoiler:

That cat is actually just McGonagall.

Mx. Quill on
    edited July 2017
    NzqHI1X.gif

cat will defeat you.

Bedlam on
  • CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    edited July 2017
    Out of our three kitties, Garak is the most willing to go to any lengths for a treat.

In case you've forgotten what he looks like, here is a picture:

zbvSin2.jpg

Garak is also known as 'the muffin.' In the picture above he's displaying his natural chair-stealing tendency. I decided to try to use that tendency to train him to cuddle on demand. First I gave him treats when I found him in my chair before I got there. This worked well at first, and now he always runs to my chair when I got home from work. However, it took him a little time to figure out the second part of it - that the longer he stayed and cuddled and purred with me, the more treats I would give him. He has figured out that part now, however, and is very cuddly. He in fact likes treats so much that if I try to put him down immediately after a little cuddle, he'll move one of his paws up to my shoulder and clamp into my clothing so I don't put him down immediately (thus granting him more treats for additional cuteness).

And Strikor just shared a video with me to prove he's taught the muffin a new trick!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnYYXn_ddLY

Perhaps needless to say, Cassandra is completely baffled by this behavior and cannot for the life of her figure out why Garak keeps getting treats and she isn't. I've even tried training her in a similar way, by giving her treats when she's cuddly. All that does it end the cuddles right there so she can have her treat. Alistair is far too unmotivated by treats to even care.

Cambiata on
    "If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    It occurs to me that duck is probably about a year old now? Maybe a little more.

I wish I could get him some kind of cat birthday cake.

Also he's a big 'un for being only a year old. He's much leaner than Cammy but almost as long now already. There is a stray cat out around the park sometimes that I'm pretty sure is his dad. And judging by that cat he's going to get bigger still.

• I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Barney came home earlier today!

V5Llj31.jpg

Thank u for ur thoughts and prayers

lfYVHTd.png

That cat is witnessing its superhero origin story.

• Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
  • KanaKana Registered User regular
    Prairie-dog-steals-kiss-boop.gif

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
This discussion has been closed.