As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Camp Weedonwantcha by Katie Rice — Bedtime Story

2»

• Options
    NnelgNnelg Registered User new member
    Perhaps the funniest thing about this comic is the fact that the market crashed in '73...

• Options
    JimMørkmagiJimMørkmagi Registered User new member
    Greetings from Denmark. your comic is awesome! the settings, the drawings, the humour. just began reading them again, and are getting kind frustrated. The only way i can read the comics one after he other, is to endlessly click "next comic" untill i reach the point i last got to.
    can some kind soul maybe help me this problem? (at least untill i get a chance to buy the book)

Denmark says Hello

• Options
    DeyevinDeyevin Registered User regular
    Well JIMMØRKMAGI, one thing I noticed is the comic numbers are in the url. If you remember the number you left off on then you're set!

• Options
    Norway also says hello and loves this comic too.

• Options
    Laika ClementineLaika Clementine Registered User regular
    "Malachi, that's in the past. I choose to focus on the present." And Malachi's just "Okay then...." My friend once said something akin to this when we were talking about a teacher who called her a failure and I felt like Malachi as I was like "TEACHERS SHOULDN'T CALL THEIR STUDENTS FAILURES! THAT'S VERBAL ABUSE!" it reminded me of this scene.