As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Bad Advertising [Chat]

12324262829100

Posts

  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Someone has already made it, I am sure

    But if they haven't my fidget spinner app for iPhone is going to clean up

    There is already a fidget spinner gatcha game

    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    the very first thing I did this morning was wake up and try to run to the bathroom to vomit

    I didn't make it and also I'm apparently sick.

  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Good morning. I propose we swap the workday/weekend ratio.

    Mojo_JojoApothe0sisEcho
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Good morning. I propose we swap the workday/weekend ratio.

    Approved

    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
    Apothe0sisHappylilElfJacobkoshCasualElldren
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Good morning. I propose we swap the workday/weekend ratio.

    Approved

    OK, I'm going home.

    EchoHappylilElfCasualElldren
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Good morning. I propose we swap the workday/weekend ratio.

    Approved

    OK, I'm going home.

    I'm already home! The system works!

  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    I've been told I can't go home, yet.

  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Haphazard wrote: »
    I've been told I can't go home, yet.

    Fight the power!

    Mojo_Jojokedinik
  • SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Echo wrote: »
    It's pretty amazing how fast the Chinese knockoff crapfactories can turn around.

    "This thing got popular today!"

    *churns out eight billion fidget spinners 24 hours later*

    Given the shipping times invloved it is pretty cool. I assume somebody saw the couple of Kickstarter raise crazy money for something with no design challenges and took a punt

    The failures are probably more interesting.

    There are also a lot of Kickstarters who are basically pushing stuff you can find on Aliexpress right now.

    That is basically how Daniel Wellington become the best selling watch brand in the world in the span if like a year.

  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    That reminds me: I ordered something off shapeways for the first time. Fascinating.

  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Haphazard wrote: »
    That reminds me: I ordered something off shapeways for the first time. Fascinating.

    It's far in the future, but when I eventually get an Imperial Knight I'm ordering a 3D-printed Anubis head for it for that Thousand Sons theme.

    Haphazard
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Haphazard wrote: »
    That reminds me: I ordered something off shapeways for the first time. Fascinating.

    It's far in the future, but when I eventually get an Imperial Knight I'm ordering a 3D-printed Anubis head for it for that Thousand Sons theme.

    I ordered some Raven Guard shoulder... ravens.

  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    MotherFUCKER

    I'm doing okay

    But I didn't have a chest infection

    I had pneumonia!!!!

    I'm just recovering from that!!!!!!!

  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Whoa, pneumonia is no joke.
    Get better.

    Mojo_JojoElldren
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Whoa, pneumonia is no joke.
    Get better.

    I know I nearly died from it two years ago, I was in the ICU for like two weeks

    I'm real mad at my dumb lungs

    Haphazard
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Cass I am super glad that you went to the ER <3<3<3

    rRwz9.gif
    BogartHaphazardRedTideknitdanAtomikaSo It GoesHahnsoo1ElldrenBlameless Cleric
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Good morning to me from @desc

    q8bo8Pl_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

    Hell yeah. I become the man.

    smCQ5WE.jpg
    P10JacobkoshKid PresentableTL DR
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Damn, Cass. Good job on staying alive.

    smCQ5WE.jpg
    JacobkoshKid PresentableElldren
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Cass I am super glad that you went to the ER <3<3<3

    Ugh how could I not when you and Matt are concerned

    Jacobkosh
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    They just changed the locks on our door and aaron hasn't cut me a key

    He locked the door

    I'm locked out

    For FUCKS sake

  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    They just changed the locks on our door and aaron hasn't cut me a key

    He locked the door

    I'm locked out

    For FUCKS sake

    omg

    rRwz9.gif
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    My workspace-to-cat ratio is shrinking.

    3oja5adv77us.jpg

    evilbobwanderingHahnsoo1
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    i'm in there with choco

    we're fucking, cass

    P10EddyEcho
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    also i'm replaying sleeping dogs and my roommate walked in, never having played it. and i ask, are you going to ever play it? or should i spoiler

    and he says, go ahead
    and i'm at the point right after the wedding and i'm gonna go fucking find dogeyes for winston's mom and i'm explaining it to my roommate and i'm like, i'm undercover HKPD by way of SFPD, but i'm undercover as a gang member

    and he's like, undercover as a gang member? or undercover AND a gang member

    and i'm like, that's a good point- i just attended the wedding of my friend-boss in the sun on yee and despite him being a dumbshit jock gangster i LOVE him and we share the legionnaire's lament, as warriors,
    and it was a beautiful day and peggy was BREATHTAKING and i went to get a case of the chairman's favorite fucking plum wine when those piece of shit 18k starte-

    and then i realized i was almost breathing heavily and blinked away my tears

    ElkiJacobkoshMazzyxCrimson KingkedinikBlameless Clericdesc
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    OMG the wedding sequence was so fucking good, like I was so emotionally invested.

    My Wei Shen was in way too deep at that point.

  • P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i just spilled my whole cup of coffee on my desk
    :(

    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
    Kid PresentableMojo_Jojo
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Winston was the Vin Diesel of Sleeping Dogs' Fast and Furious crew

    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
    Jacobkoshdesc
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    i'm in there with choco

    we're fucking, cass

    Sure whatever cool do your thing on the couch while I crash in bed

  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    i just spilled my whole cup of coffee on my desk
    :(

    how long i been saying coffee is shit

    how long i been saying it

    Apothe0sis
  • SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    Man, got the call for a sudden job interview, not prepared at all

    blah nervous, even though it is just temp thing

  • SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    Should have squeezed in a gym session

  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    That's a good story, Chu.

    smCQ5WE.jpg
    Jacobkosh
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    We have hit peak stupidity

    Guest complained about the birds chirping outside and expected a discount

    Echo
  • BogartBogart Gonna Be A Man In Motion Registered User, Moderator mod
    We have hit peak stupidity

    This is wild and unfettered optimism.

    CasualTavEchoKid PresentablediscriderRedTideElldren
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    These are some pretty amazing mental gymnastics.

    Kid Presentablewandering
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Organichu wrote: »
    also i'm replaying sleeping dogs and my roommate walked in, never having played it. and i ask, are you going to ever play it? or should i spoiler

    and he says, go ahead
    and i'm at the point right after the wedding and i'm gonna go fucking find dogeyes for winston's mom and i'm explaining it to my roommate and i'm like, i'm undercover HKPD by way of SFPD, but i'm undercover as a gang member

    and he's like, undercover as a gang member? or undercover AND a gang member

    and i'm like, that's a good point- i just attended the wedding of my friend-boss in the sun on yee and despite him being a dumbshit jock gangster i LOVE him and we share the legionnaire's lament, as warriors,
    and it was a beautiful day and peggy was BREATHTAKING and i went to get a case of the chairman's favorite fucking plum wine when those piece of shit 18k starte-

    and then i realized i was almost breathing heavily and blinked away my tears

    @Organichu this is ridiculous, mainstream games can't evoke feelings
    *thinks of Jackie Ma, stares into the distance, shakes head*

    rRwz9.gif
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Elki wrote: »
    That's a good story, Chu.

    I'm tempted to reinstall the game even though I know I'd just be high-speed crashing into things

    rRwz9.gif
    bloodyroarxxElki
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    A pair of 2x4 boards under this (to make them easier to put away) and we're cooking.

    Can't really fit a 6x4 table in my apartment, but I have plenty of friends with 6x4 tables.

    ujg2xbxralby.jpg

    Hahnsoo1Elldren
This discussion has been closed.