As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Bad Advertising [Chat]

• TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Query: if I’d had less brains and more money, would I have been happier? Answer: if a circle had four straight sides, wouldn’t it be a square?

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    Email: WE JUST SET A SALES RECORD THIS MONTH AND TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK

My Stupid Brain: Bonus?

Email Cont'd: WE'RE GONNA LET YOU WEAR JEANS AND TENNIS SHOES TO WORK ALONG WITH A COLLARED SHIRT, WHICH IS MORE THAN ENOUGH DESPITE THE FACT YOU'RE COMING IN ON A DAY WHERE 75% OF OUR CUSTOMERS ARE CLOSED.

Me: God damn it...

jungleroomx on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Email: WE JUST SET A SALES RECORD THIS MONTH AND TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK

Email Cont'd: WE'RE GONNA LET YOU WEAR JEANS AND TENNIS SHOES TO WORK ALONG WITH A COLLARED SHIRT, WHICH IS MORE THAN ENOUGH DESPITE THE FACT YOU'RE COMING IN ON A DAY WHERE 75% OF OUR CUSTOMERS ARE CLOSED.

Have you considered fire

• TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular

Could be worse. Walmart, for instance, will do a fund drive where their employees raise money for their other, poorer employees. The employees who meet a fundraising goal get to wear casual whatever (shorts?), while Walmart gets a fat fucking tax break for 'their' charitable donation.

America was a mistake

• TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    America was a mistake

to be fair

so is the human race.

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

Have you considered fire

azsiuvl62gnc.jpg

• Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    I feel vaguely hungover despite not drinking any alcohols yesterday? I guess I am probably a bit dehydrated from being outside for seven hours yesterday at a park babysitting a two year old.

• ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »

Could be worse. Walmart, for instance, will do a fund drive where their employees raise money for their other, poorer employees. The employees who meet a fundraising goal get to wear casual whatever (shorts?), while Walmart gets a fat fucking tax break for 'their' charitable donation.

I'm gonna vomit

I mean really

what sort of creator would actually build us like this? Must have been a mistake on his part.

Trace wrote: »
    I mean really

what sort of creator would actually build us like this? Must have been a mistake on his part.

I mean, he said he built us in His image.

Old testament God is petty, vengeful, and enjoys fucking with people.

Checks out.

Trace wrote: »
    I mean really

I mean, he said he built us in His image.

Old testament God is petty, vengeful, and enjoys fucking with people.

Checks out.

I'm more talking about all the organs and stuff.

• Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Who would want to wear shorts

Frankly the Demiurge in Gnosticism makes more sense

Where a two bit dickhead wanna be god made the earth and people to be a petty dick

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Who would want to wear shorts

ppl with legs in warm environs, mostly

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    I'm up

• SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    I'd be all for some kind of shorts/vest combo as new standard hot weather men's formalwear

Its only silly because its not done

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    I fucking love Subnautica and it make me want to move to some place with an ocean.

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I'd be all for some kind of shorts/vest combo as new standard hot weather men's formalwear

Its only silly because its not done

I'd be okay with literally anything.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Also, can we get rid of underwear

All it does is make things worse and bunch and insulate right where you're intended to bleed a ton of waste heat

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.

All it does is make things worse and bunch and insulate right where you're intended to bleed a ton of waste heat

Wicking sweat and keeping from having to wash your pants as often, tho

I fucking hate the feeeling of sweat soaked underwear. Rather have one layer that can evaporate directly

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt0mg8Z09SY

we should use that wicking fabric underarmor uses for underwear

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Yeah! Screw @OnTheLastCastle !!!

I fucking hate the feeeling of sweat soaked underwear. Rather have one layer that can evaporate directly

Sounds like you need to switch fabrics.

• zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    I wish vegetables were more delicious so I could eat healthier.

Let me change your life right now.

71mI%2BDFuZHL._SY679_.jpg

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    amazingu

On Friday, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie ordered beaches across the Garden State closed -- a reaction to the ongoing budget impasse in the state's legislature.

Less than 48 hours later, photos from NJ Advance Media showed Christie sunning himself with his family on Island Beach State Park -- the only people on the beach because, well, the governor had closed it.

• ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-ouch-32315809
    Two disabled men, one blind, one a double amputee, have spent over ten years planting trees together in rural China.

• RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    amazingu

On Friday, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie ordered beaches across the Garden State closed -- a reaction to the ongoing budget impasse in the state's legislature.

Less than 48 hours later, photos from NJ Advance Media showed Christie sunning himself with his family on Island Beach State Park -- the only people on the beach because, well, the governor had closed it.

We're sitting around the firehouse table trying to figure out what they're drinking on the beach.

Since alcohol is illegal on the beach as well.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
    Christie just clearly doesn't give a shit anymore.

what's the hot shit for flightsim joysticks now-a-days?

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    amazingu

Christie knows everything about good optics, in order to avoid it.

RedTide wrote: »
    amazingu

We're sitting around the firehouse table trying to figure out what they're drinking on the beach.

Nobody to enforce the rules.

I think that guy in the back is drinking Coors Original.

• RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    RedTide wrote: »
    amazingu

Nobody to enforce the rules.

I think that guy in the back is drinking Coors Original.

We're between that, MGD and twisted tea.

Also pretty sure that guy is his son.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
This discussion has been closed.