As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Bad Advertising [Chat]

• Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    Email: WE JUST SET A SALES RECORD THIS MONTH AND TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK

My Stupid Brain: Bonus?

Email Cont'd: WE'RE GONNA LET YOU WEAR JEANS AND TENNIS SHOES TO WORK ALONG WITH A COLLARED SHIRT, WHICH IS MORE THAN ENOUGH DESPITE THE FACT YOU'RE COMING IN ON A DAY WHERE 75% OF OUR CUSTOMERS ARE CLOSED.

Me: God damn it...

Could be worse. Walmart, for instance, will do a fund drive where their employees raise money for their other, poorer employees. The employees who meet a fundraising goal get to wear casual whatever (shorts?), while Walmart gets a fat fucking tax break for 'their' charitable donation.

huh, how does that work?

like, in a normal fund drive, the people giving the money get to take the tax break and I assume that the person organizing would not also get a tax break on that money

but maybe they do?

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    Email: WE JUST SET A SALES RECORD THIS MONTH AND TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK

My Stupid Brain: Bonus?

Email Cont'd: WE'RE GONNA LET YOU WEAR JEANS AND TENNIS SHOES TO WORK ALONG WITH A COLLARED SHIRT, WHICH IS MORE THAN ENOUGH DESPITE THE FACT YOU'RE COMING IN ON A DAY WHERE 75% OF OUR CUSTOMERS ARE CLOSED.

Me: God damn it...

Could be worse. Walmart, for instance, will do a fund drive where their employees raise money for their other, poorer employees. The employees who meet a fundraising goal get to wear casual whatever (shorts?), while Walmart gets a fat fucking tax break for 'their' charitable donation.

huh, how does that work?

like, in a normal fund drive, the people giving the money get to take the tax break and I assume that the person organizing would not also get a tax break on that money

but maybe they do?

The employees give the money to Walmart, who then donates the money to a nonprofit presumably managed by Walmart.

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Icelandic all lady hip hop collective?

With my reputation?

Reykjavíkurdaetur!

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    RedTide wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    RedTide wrote: »
    amazingu

On Friday, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie ordered beaches across the Garden State closed -- a reaction to the ongoing budget impasse in the state's legislature.

Less than 48 hours later, photos from NJ Advance Media showed Christie sunning himself with his family on Island Beach State Park -- the only people on the beach because, well, the governor had closed it.

We're sitting around the firehouse table trying to figure out what they're drinking on the beach.

Since alcohol is illegal on the beach as well.
    Nobody to enforce the rules.

I think that guy in the back is drinking Coors Original.

We're between that, MGD and twisted tea.

Also pretty sure that guy is his son.
    It could be twisted tea, but the twisted tea cans are taller, unless he has some YUGE hands. I don't think it's MGD, the color is a little off for that.

• So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    Guys corruption and personally profiting from your political position is just an out in the open thing now. Hypocrisy is dead. Mitch McConnell killed it years ago.

So It Goes on
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I'm trying to think of what would stop people from just like storming the beach he closed.

It's still public land right?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    bowen wrote: »
    I'm trying to think of what would stop people from just like storming the beach he closed.

laziness.

• PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Guys corruption and personally profiting from your political position is just an out in the open thing now. Hypocrisy is dead. Mitch McConnell killed it years ago.

: (

sig.gif
  • SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Also, can we get rid of underwear

All it does is make things worse and bunch and insulate right where you're intended to bleed a ton of waste heat
    Let me change your life right now.

71mI%2BDFuZHL._SY679_.jpg

I straight up bought a bought a bottle last week after I got a recco here and memed about DO YOU KNOW HOW COLD MY BALLS ARE for a weekend

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »

Well, I think they were using cops to keep people off it, so as long as the first wave to storm the beach is white people they should be fine.

sig.gif

: (
    I know, I should have been corrupt when I was in a public office.

• SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular

Oh man

I saw this after talking about gold bond and had like a cold water shock of posting in the wrong thread

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.

All it does is make things worse and bunch and insulate right where you're intended to bleed a ton of waste heat

I straight up bought a bought a bottle last week after I got a recco here and memed about DO YOU KNOW HOW COLD MY BALLS ARE for a weekend
    Nice, I don't post as much on the weekends.

that stuff is pretty great though. I hit my taint and my junk in the morning. Keeps the moisture out for the day.

• KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    I still have not played my Persona 5 or Horizons.

Krathoon on

Nice, I don't post as much on the weekends.

that stuff is pretty great though. I hit my taint and my junk in the morning. Keeps the moisture out for the day.

I had on a way too tight pair of HM slim fit for a summer wedding and it kept me more or less dry

Thats like worst case scenario and it worked

10 outta 10

• Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Icelandic all lady hip hop collective?

With my reputation?

Reykjavíkurdaetur!

Hey, my mother was a saint!

VRXwDW7.png
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular

Oh man

I saw this after talking about gold bond and had like a cold water shock of posting in the wrong thread

Lol sorry

In a quirky turn of events I too recently bought gold bond spray!

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Let they who have not posted about their balls in the wrong thread cast the first stone.

I wonder what it would be like to put gold bond on my dick and then have sex

• DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    did the euro and night owl American chatters do anything noteworthy overnight?

cliffs notes version please.

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    The gold/red packaging combo is locked to butter in my head so I am having a tough time not getting the mental image of spraying aerosol butter over my junk.

PSN: Honkalot
    Echo wrote: »
    Let they who have not posted about their balls in the wrong thread cast the first stone.

I had a good one recently about poor service and tipping into the congess thread iirc

It took me like half a page to realize

Folks were asking for the rest of the story

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

Shark to porp: "How dry do you want it, baby."

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular

it'd probably dry the skin out enough that it wouldn't uh

be comfortable.

Honk wrote: »
    The gold/red packaging combo is locked to butter in my head so I am having a tough time not getting the mental image of spraying aerosol butter over my junk.

Hey I'd try it but only if its Kerrygold

I actually do like Plugra, too

Guys Bf3 and BF4 had great OSTs. Payday 2, too

What is with these Swedish electronicmusic wizards

hey bby ever wanted to fuck sandpaper

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    raw doggin

Bite down on this

It helps

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

living the dream shark

Terrible. You shouldn't deliberately add moisture. It warms up.

You also shouldn't put it on and then take a shower.

• tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular

No its coarse and gets everywhere

Oh man

Lol sorry

In a quirky turn of events I too recently bought gold bond spray!
    baby?

This is a good chat this morning

• QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    Today is not going by very fast while "working".

edited July 2017
    This is a good chat this morning
    I mean it contains some of my favorite things.

Cooling down nuts and medicated powders.

And Chris Christie looking like a total shit heal.

zepherin on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    off today. but so is the office and now I'm worried they didn't put our money through to enter our accounts wednesday. ffffffff. I guess I'll find out in a couple of days.

I owe Chris Christie and the mob a bunch of cash for letting me on the beach this weekend. don't wanna lose a finger.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    I have physical evidence that sex is not always about comfort
    Qanamil wrote: »
    Today is not going by very fast while "working".

there were 10 cars in the entire parking lot today when I rolled up at 9:10

you've betrayed me once again drafts

This discussion has been closed.