As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Bad Advertising [Chat]

• Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    last night we were playing OW and I got ulted by the enemy Reinhardt as Tracer. he lines up a charge and I'm like, welp, I'm fucked guys.

then @porp heroically boosted in as DVa and took the charge for me so I could live

<3<3<3<3

my hero

I unintentionally dropped my dva ult in front of a charging Rein one time and it took me five minutes to stop laughing.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    TL DR wrote: »
    I wonder what it would be like to put gold bond on my dick and then have sex

A friend ran to urgent care with acute symptoms of what she assumed to be an STI until the doctor realized it was her boyfriend having applied gold bond before going for a run earlier.

Other things to remember

- always wash your hands really well after cutting a jalepeno. or using paint thinner.

like really well

*idly swipes jalapeñoed hands across face*

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    I wonder what it would be like to put gold bond on my dick and then have sex

ugh no way, that sounds like a terrible thing to happen to a vagina

He didn't specify vaginal sex. Don't kinkshame.

Yeah gold bond to a nostril would be a real pain.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    last night we were playing OW and I got ulted by the enemy Reinhardt as Tracer. he lines up a charge and I'm like, welp, I'm fucked guys.

then @porp heroically boosted in as DVa and took the charge for me so I could live

<3<3<3<3

my hero

Not all heroes wear capes

Sometimes they just have high apm

• Options
    SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    Hmm, I might be having jerb soon?

Sounds like pretty challenging stuff, a bit outside my degree but not miles away.

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »

then porp heroically boosted in as DVa and took the charge for me so I could live

<3<3<3<3

my hero

Not all heroes wear capes

Sometimes they just have high apm

Heroes should never wear capes.

RIP Stratogale. :(

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Got my shaman to level 80 this weekend. God I hate leveling through wrath. Even with flight early it still sucks.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    edited July 2017
    Sim handling, no assists, cockpit view, night stage with some missing lights due to body work damage, heavy rain, playing with a controller.

Assorted mechanical issues.
    irz2n04ebguk.jpg

Result: World Record
    x062mo2kisbp.jpg

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    Gearbox whining, what is this another thread on Battleborn?

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Really, I need to play some more Legion. It just feels toxic playing with other people in that game.

• Options
    Krathoon wrote: »
    Really, I need to play some more Legion. It just feels toxic playing with other people in that game.

I dunno I have some bad and some good. Like I pally healed the start of the expansion and I found myself wondering if I was terrible when dps would be idiots and I Couldn't save them, but eventually you just have to come to a "I know my class, I know what I'm doing, I just can't fix idiots."

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    As much as I enjoyed that result though, DiRT 4 is still not very good.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular

<3<3<3<3

my hero

I'm assuming she was running away from a mercy

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    Hmm, a blemish on my nose

*sudokus*

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    You ever go to a meeting and you hear a problem you know how to solve, but you remain quiet because you don't want to "become IT."

Yeah that was me. I knew the answer, it was easy, she installed the wrong drivers, and needs to remove the old and install the new ones. I didn't tell her.

So in this kind of situation, I usually go:

1) Your support person is X, please reach out to them and they'll take care of you.

2) Hey X, person Y is gonna reach out to you. Sounds like the issue might be Z, but I know you are better at this than I am.

That way you have managed the incident and expectations, passed the buck, and helped solve the issue!
    I have no idea who that person is. I've never had to call for tech support.

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    RedTide wrote: »

<3<3<3<3

my hero

I unintentionally dropped my dva ult in front of a charging Rein one time and it took me five minutes to stop laughing.

That sounds like something that gwyneth paltrow blogs about putting inside of you

SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    Guys corruption and personally profiting from your political position is just an out in the open thing now. Hypocrisy is dead. Mitch McConnell killed it years ago.

Oh man

I saw this after talking about gold bond and had like a cold water shock of posting in the wrong thread

Lol sorry

In a quirky turn of events I too recently bought gold bond spray!
    baby?

Nah it's for me. Gotta find the purest no super weird chemicals added to make it a spray thing for baby.
    I've purchased baby stuff before for a shower, and I had a similar conversation with zephiance.

Why is this $42 for 8 ounces of stuff?
    Because it's for babies.
    I'm pretty sure it's the exact same stuff for adults and you get twice as much for $39.99.
    It's a baby shower, you don't get to value engineer it, you buy what's on the list.
    Okie dokie.

• Options
    Preacher wrote: »
    You ever go to a meeting and you hear a problem you know how to solve, but you remain quiet because you don't want to "become IT."

Yeah that was me. I knew the answer, it was easy, she installed the wrong drivers, and needs to remove the old and install the new ones. I didn't tell her.

That's me with a lot of things. Because I've found saying something is a good way of calling attention to yourself that can be negative. And if you are wrong for whatever reason that's what people will remember.
    Or even worst because you solved that one problem, you are tasked with solving all other IT problems, and if you get one of those wrong they get shitty with you. "Hey since you fixed my printer drivers, can you fix our website?"

• Options

That's me with a lot of things. Because I've found saying something is a good way of calling attention to yourself that can be negative. And if you are wrong for whatever reason that's what people will remember.
    Or even worst because you solved that one problem, you are tasked with solving all other IT problems, and if you get one of those wrong they get shitty with you. "Hey since you fixed my printer drivers, can you fix our website?"

Yep definitely have the "you're the best until you're not." I get that with my job where someone will call in with a ton of questions, columbo me for like ten minutes and then when I finally run out of answers "Man the multiple never helps us do our jobs..."

FUUUUUUU

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    Guys corruption and personally profiting from your political position is just an out in the open thing now. Hypocrisy is dead. Mitch McConnell killed it years ago.

Oh man

I saw this after talking about gold bond and had like a cold water shock of posting in the wrong thread

Lol sorry

baby?

Nah it's for me. Gotta find the purest no super weird chemicals added to make it a spray thing for baby.
    I've purchased baby stuff before for a shower, and I had a similar conversation with zephiance.

Because it's for babies.
    I'm pretty sure it's the exact same stuff for adults and you get twice as much for $39.99.
    It's a baby shower, you don't get to value engineer it, you buy what's on the list.
    Okie dokie.

*flips table*

SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    There is nothing worse than getting Janet Jackson'd on the job.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

Yep definitely have the "you're the best until you're not." I get that with my job where someone will call in with a ton of questions, columbo me for like ten minutes and then when I finally run out of answers "Man the multiple never helps us do our jobs..."

FUUUUUUU
    Oh yeah.

Also my promotion kicks in in August, I don't want to become too indispensable in my current position too, and they are working on the company website which I want no part of.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

What when you have a nip slip in front of everyone?

• Options

Well more what have you done for me lately hair traitor.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular

Exposing material weaknesses should be an auditors job

• Options

Oh man

Lol sorry

baby?

Because it's for babies.
    Okie dokie.

*flips table*
    Are you flipping the table because you don't like the phrase value engineer, or are you flipping the table because you aren't allowed to for baby showers.

fuck it.

http://imgur.com/BZWgjO8

• Options

It's coming back!

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

Oh man

Lol sorry

baby?

Because it's for babies.
    Okie dokie.

*flips table*
    Are you flipping the table because you don't like the phrase value engineer, or are you flipping the table because you aren't allowed to for baby showers.

fuck it.

I never knew Hulk Hogan fought the Juggalos.

• Options

Oh man

Lol sorry

baby?

Because it's for babies.
    Okie dokie.

*flips table*

fuck it.

The latter, of course

I run on the first

• Options
    This is an accurate description

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYyZVyCRbMY

• Options
    tyrannus wrote: »

Exposing material weaknesses should be an auditors job

Are you auditing my moobs?

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    good morning bros

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    Non-N64 90s cartoony 3D platformers frighten and confuse me

wandering on
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    I am a certified Value Engineer

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
  • Options

Oh man

Lol sorry

baby?

Because it's for babies.
    Okie dokie.

*flips table*

fuck it.

I never knew Hulk Hogan fought the Juggalos.
    He even made a special appearance on Juggalo Championship Wrestling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNjznboQWQw

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    One female entrepreneur recounted how she had been propositioned by a Silicon Valley venture capitalist while seeking a job with him, which she did not land after rebuffing him. Another showed the increasingly suggestive messages she had received from a start-up investor. And one chief executive described how she had faced numerous sexist comments from an investor while raising money for her online community website.

What happened afterward was often just as disturbing, the women told The New York Times. Many times, the investors’ firms and colleagues ignored or played down what had happened when the situations were brought to their attention. Saying anything, the women were warned, might lead to ostracism.

Now some of these female entrepreneurs have decided to take that risk. More than two dozen women in the technology start-up industry spoke to The Times in recent days about being sexually harassed. Ten of them named the investors involved

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/30/technology/women-entrepreneurs-speak-out-sexual-harassment.html

I'm working up to reading that article, I know it's going to make me so mad

• Options

It's coming back!

But the Trust will never return!

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Philadelphia police arrested...
    Of course it was phili. It is the Liberal version of Florida.

zepherin on
This discussion has been closed.