As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat] out of hell

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Hockey the one sport that white supremacists can still enjoy.

It is my god-given right to say "Huh, neat!" whenever I see a black man playing in the NHL, Preacher.

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    WHERE THE FUCK IS MY FUCKING SCORE LSAC

*screams*

*doesnt stop screaming*

Oh hey stop dragging beast away from FF14.

That boy has misrepresented his truly overwhelming amount of play time. He has played more than enough ok

I don't think you are the best judge of that. I don't think you are the best judge of that at all!

I mean, even an hour is more than enough right

Man an hour is barely long enough to plot out what you want to do for the day. Five hour a day min.

He's been playing for that long for sure I left his ass alone all weekend basically ok he's fukkin FINE

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    hockey is the best sport

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    guys there's like four black NHL players now

there's even a muslim NHL player

Allegedly a voice of reason.
    I love all sports.

Football a little less because of the T R A U M A T I C B R A I N I N J U R I E S

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    It is 5 P.M. and I just wanna sleep like 14 hours.

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

yeah but there's no liberals

checkmate

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

you can do that if you start now

bowen wrote: »

yeah but there's no liberals

checkmate

fair

• A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    ESPORTS BEST SPORTS

'CAUSE THEY'RE THE MOST ANIME

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
    ESPORTS BEST SPORTS

all sports are anime if you think about it

you can do that if you start now

I few weeks ago I slept like 13 hours the night after I was starting to get over being sick. It felt fucking weird to wake up after 13 hours of sleep. Like, I felt really groggy all day.

• Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    "Son, lift your bat off your shoulder."
    "But my coach said--"
    "YOUR COACH IS A FUCKING IDIOT, KID, LISTEN TO YOUR FATHER GODDAMMIT"

- transcription of a recording I secretly took while Shark was teaching #1 batting form

vRyue2p.png
    "Son, lift your bat off your shoulder."
    "But my coach said--"
    "YOUR COACH IS A FUCKING IDIOT, KID, LISTEN TO YOUR FATHER GODDAMMIT"

- transcription of a recording I secretly took while Shark was teaching #1 batting form

GOD DAMMIT YOU AIN'T EVER GONNA GET TO THE MAJORS WITH FIELDING LIKE THAT!

• zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Hockey is a pretty good sport.

Football is my favorite sport to watch at home. Baseball is my favorite game to watch at a stadium. I'm not sure why. I like football at a stadium ok, and I like college ball, but MLB is great in person.

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    oh my gosh this beat by No ID for jay-z's "the story of OJ"

zepherin wrote: »

Football is my favorite sport to watch at home. Baseball is my favorite game to watch at a stadium. I'm not sure why. I like football at a stadium ok, and I like college ball, but MLB is great in person.

the thing about watching football live is you realize how little football is actually played in a three hour football game

baseball you know is slow and boring most of the time, so you don't really care and just enjoy a day at the park

but football has been tricking you into thinking it's an exciting game this whole time

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    When u absolutely need to ward off some vampires and show off your sick liquid cooling skills at the same time:

https://gfycat.com/BlaringFlawlessGraywolf

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    xmY8Ajz.png

After the second burn of the second stage engine, the remaining spacecraft is traveling close to 10 kilometers per second

In case you wanted to feel small today!

Every couple of months my body will randomly stay asleep for like 11 hours instead of the usual 8. Those are always weird.

desc wrote: »
    oh my gosh this beat by No ID for jay-z's "the story of OJ"

hmm this is good

• zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »

the thing about watching football live is you realize how little football is actually played in a three hour football game

baseball you know is slow and boring most of the time, so you don't really care and just enjoy a day at the park

but football has been tricking you into thinking it's an exciting game this whole time
    That might be it, there is a lot of things going on at the park during an Oreoles game. I also like doing Navy games too, but i find Oreoles games just fun.

oh it just did a "you know why jewish people" thing

hmm

• kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    @Orphane I finally got around to watching some Initial D

"What the hell? Inertia drift?!"

kedinik on
    I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
    And payload is deployed! That's 10 for SpaceX so far in 2017! Get hype!

It's a thing of beauty when it all goes according to plan :D

• wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    ESPORTS BEST SPORTS

all sports are anime if you think about it
    SgIyEsh.gif

edited July 2017

hmm

let's work through our complex emotions about clunkers like that line paired with a beat this good

instrumental is never coming, right?

desc on
  • kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    ESPORTS BEST SPORTS

oh really?
    FTL1kVt.jpg

check and mate, kobold

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.

hmm

let's work through our complex emotions about clunkers like that line paired with a beat this good

i mean yeah minus that line the song was pretty solid

edited July 2017
    Now nobody launches anything from the Americas until August :(

Gonna have to watch the Russians or the Chinese to satisfy the itch

BeNarwhal on
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    like the next generation will watch any sports apart from esports

US MALE MILLENNIALS VIEW AS MUCH ESPORTS AS THEY DO BASEBALL OR HOCKEY (REPORT)

This is really surprising!

I had no idea so many people still watched baseball or hockey

fuck gendered marketing
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    How is there an anime for football? Football doesn't exist outside of America.

hmm

i mean yeah minus that line the song was pretty solid

at the same time, like, he has been on so many beats and he's so rich now that he just sort of meanders off into talking about his art collection worth in this song

you know there's a line somewhere on this album talking about wine storage solutions

emnmnme wrote: »

you can exist anywhere as anime

• OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    Orphane I finally got around to watching some Initial D

"What the hell? Intertia drift?!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaWQQBMF0Ew

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    a single problematic line in a hip hop song

I never thought I'd see the day

*one burning homophobic and/or antisemtic tear*

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »

Gridiron/American football exists in other places, it is just treated as it should: a sport for ne'er-do-wells and scoundrels who can't handle playing real sports like rugby, Aussie rules, or soggy biscuit

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    so i've been on this anti-anxiety medication for a few days now. first time ever taking this class of drug. thankfully, unlike the SSRIs i tried i am not being destroyed by side effects. i think i should have been taking it at night tho because my sleep schedule is fuuuuucked. spent the whole day lethargic but didn't sleep and then at night i couldn't sleep. so i just woke up at 5pm and i have to be at work at 5am <_< don't know how i'm gonna get more sleep before then

but yaaay to a drug that finally doesn't destroy my body. i'm gonna start taking it at night at which point i think i'll be looking at no QoL problems at all

• TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
This discussion has been closed.