As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat] out of hell

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    so i've been on this anti-anxiety medication for a few days now. first time ever taking this class of drug. thankfully, unlike the SSRIs i tried i am not being destroyed by side effects. i think i should have been taking it at night tho because my sleep schedule is fuuuuucked. spent the whole day lethargic but didn't sleep and then at night i couldn't sleep. so i just woke up at 5pm and i have to be at work at 5am <_< don't know how i'm gonna get more sleep before then

but yaaay to a drug that finally doesn't destroy my body. i'm gonna start taking it at night at which point i think i'll be looking at no QoL problems at all

What'chu on? That clonazepam good good?

• BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    How is there an anime for football? Football doesn't exist outside of America.

you can exist anywhere as anime

Anime as transcendental existence

Truly, it is the finest religion

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    what drug chuberto

c-cocaine

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    c-cocaine

I often cut up a few rails before I need to sleep

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    it is clonazepam. as i understand it, meant to be more of a bandaid? treating acute anxiety episodes? i'm taking a small-ish daily dose and my psychiatrist told me it's unlikely to have any effect on overall, long term mood. but it will treat my anxiety and hopefully cut down on for example stress hives :P

if this stays working out ok i will still need to look at adding something more level'ing for the long term. just not an ssri i guess.

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Burnage wrote: »

rgmx10nmlml1.jpg

Organichu wrote: »
    it is clonazepam. as i understand it, meant to be more of a bandaid? treating acute anxiety episodes? i'm taking a small-ish daily dose and my psychiatrist told me it's unlikely to have any effect on overall, long term mood. but it will treat my anxiety and hopefully cut down on for example stress hives :P

if this stays working out ok i will still need to look at adding something more level'ing for the long term. just not an ssri i guess.

I take a daily dose of clonazepam do sorta keep the anxiety levels below panic threshold on a daily basis, then have Xanax as my heavy hitter for those peak stress / anxiety occasions

Though I've been without for over a month now, which has actually been good in terms of experimenting what life is like sans Xanax

Verdict: Technically tolerable.

... I also have venlafaxine, pregabalin, and quetiapine, but those are for the other symptoms

The crazier symptoms

• doomybeardoomybear Hi People Registered User regular
    Burnage wrote: »

Truly, it is the finest religion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZzSxLdLVp4

what a happy day it is
  • thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    butts. im done with work for the day I think. time to hit the pub.

• amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Chat it's pretty awesome right now.

New job is challenging but fun and no one is throwing people under a bus to get ahead.

Got plans for blackpowder rifles

Going to the cabin this weekend

Upped meds are working well

You all rock

are YOU on the beer list?
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    The crazier symptoms

lycanthropy

i definitely still need something for the actual simmering hopelessness. that is the truly scary part that makes me like whoa i need to not write suicide notes <_< not an SSRI i guess, but something.

nice to tackle the acute uh, 'peaks' of stress and anxiety tho. definitely improves the daily QoL.

• amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Skapps its my life goal to get an awesome from you.

It might be me shooting a video where I survive in the woods for a month, fashion a bow from a tree branch and vines and an arrow from a twig and stone, and kill a boar.

It might be me just grilling food.

I will get that awesome

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

It might be me shooting a video where I survive in the woods for a month, fashion a bow from a tree branch and vines and an arrow from a twig and stone, and kill a boar.

I will get that awesome

i mean good luck but

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Chu have you read a little book called The Secret? I think it might help you, bro.

I suggested it to @Hakkekage earlier because she's freaking out about her LSAT scores, but she said some mean things and I don't know why, I was just trying to help. :(

vRyue2p.png
    It'll happen.

At some point I'll do something so ridiculously dangerous outdoors that he'll be all "fuck it"

• Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular

I will get that awesome

What if he awesomed this post.

It would be, like, the most unsatisfying awesome.

vRyue2p.png
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    The only way anyone is going to get an Awesome from Skippy is if he sneezes while clicking Agree.

• OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    It'll happen.

At some point I'll do something so ridiculously dangerous outdoors that he'll be all "fuck it"

stack a fucked up woodpile

"It is based on the established pseudo-scientific 'law of attraction' which claims that thoughts can change the world directly."

hmm

tell me more, vh

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Chu have you read a little book called The Secret? I think it might help you, bro.

I suggested it to Hakkekage earlier because she's freaking out about her LSAT scores, but she said some mean things and I don't know why, I was just trying to help. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38hiqW2E88A

• zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    The only way anyone is going to get an Awesome from Skippy is if he sneezes while clicking Agree.
    If I could I'd hail hydra every time skippy posts
    :hydra:

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular

I suggested it to @Hakkekage earlier because she's freaking out about her LSAT scores, but she said some mean things and I don't know why, I was just trying to help. :(

Don't you dare be optimistic in the middle of my spiral of self loathing and certain doom

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
    So 1967 still holds the record for most orbital launch attempts in a single year worldwide, with 139 launches, 120 of which were successful.

1983 holds the record for most successful orbital launches, with 127 out of 129 total (which, wow, great success rate also, 1983!)

So far this year, we're at 43 launch attempts, with 39 successes. It's unlikely we'll be pursuing any records this year, though the cadence is expected to pick up once American launches return in August.

Launch cadence has been steadily increasing since the historic low of 2004, where only 54 orbital launches were attempted, with 50 of them being successful.

I'm calling my shot now - both records fall in 2019. I'm gonna saaaay ... over 160 launches attempted worldwide in 2019. Someone record that somewhere!

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    mmm Chinese food was good. And I have enough for like two more meals!

so you're going to order chinese food two more times on separate occasions?

• KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Chu what you need is my friend Jesus

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
    fall 2018 there will be 257 launch attempts and 423 successful launches

Hakkekage wrote: »

I suggested it to Hakkekage earlier because she's freaking out about her LSAT scores, but she said some mean things and I don't know why, I was just trying to help. :(

Don't you dare be optimistic in the middle of my spiral of self loathing and certain doom

I am not being optimistic or pessimistic, I'm just saying that if you get a bad score it's probably your fault because you were so sure you were going to get a bad score, that's all.

vRyue2p.png
  • zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    I ate delivered hibachi today. It was pretty good. Noodles were salty.

• PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    An atheist is whining at me about the uniqueness of his experience and perspective, and my oppressive christo-fascist framework or wwhhh

Hakkekage wrote: »

I am not being optimistic or pessimistic, I'm just saying that if you get a bad score it's probably your fault because you were so sure you were going to get a bad score, that's all.

but also if you get a good score even though you were sure you were going to get a bad score, it means you probably should have gotten an even better score

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular

Chanus this place gave me so much food that if I ate it in one sitting I would have medical issues.

• BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Chu what you need is my friend Jesus

Nobody needs Jesus, people just want him

He's honestly getting a little down in the dumps about it.

Chanus this place gave me so much food that if I ate it in one sitting I would have medical issues.

we all have medical issues sotar

• PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Changed my mind, destroying the infidels.

• Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    An awesome from skippy would be meaningless

He used to claim a posted needed to make him laugh out loud but i see that fker chortlin and hitting agree

There's no consistency to it. Just whimsy

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
This discussion has been closed.