As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Diablo 3] old thread is old

NogginNoggin Registered User regular
edited November 2018 in Games and Technology
LHB88gh.png
PA Clan - The Merch Hungers *details below*

This thread is mostly for discussion of Diablo III - including sharing items, ideas and advice, plans for new seasons, hopes for new content, and so on. It sounds like those hopes will finally be addressed at this year's Blizzcon. We already know about the Switch version releasing the same day (11/2), so the remaining rumors include a Diablo I or II Remaster, a Druid class DLC, or even the long fabled Diablo 4!?

How to join The Merch Hungers
Join the community PAF to request an invite!
Everyone from the forum is absolutely welcome to join! However, it is important to remember that there is a cap of 150 players. The clan needs to keep space available for new and returning players, especially just before a new patch or season.

Unfortunately, this means players that have been missing for 2-3 months may lose their spot. Don't Panic! Even if you find yourself removed from the clan, you are always welcome to return! (Stricken but saved, since interest has been lower)

How to disable legendary item notifications in clan chat
  • Open the clan window ( Hotkey N )
  • Click the "News" tab
  • Above the top-right corner of the feed, click the "Gear" button
  • Uncheck "Items"

Season 15 Information & Progression tips:
Season 15: Boon of the Horadrim starts 9/21 and is expected to end on 12/16. During that time, all Horadric Cache rewards from completing bounties will be doubled!

The free sets this season are:
Wastes barb (whirlwind)
Roland crusader (sweep/bash)
Unhallowed DH (multishot/nades)
Raiment monk (generator)
Rathma necro (pets)
Helltooth doc (firebats/gargantuans)
Tal’s wizard (multi-element, open-ended set)

Chapters 2-4 are priority #1
Drops, including resources like blood shards and death's breaths, start out real slow and random and only become more common by raising the difficulty. Here is a table of how difficulty level affects monsters, XP, and drop rates. Haedrigs Gift isn't random at all, so focusing on getting your pieces as soon as possible makes a big difference. If you keep an eye on the first four boss objectives, run any 5 bounties, get your cube, and max your artisans it's possible to get your first two pieces the exact moment you hit 70.

At 70, go for the most important enchants on your RARE items
Enchanting is a great way to improve your damage and toughness, and enchanting rares does not use up your death's breaths! You can go up another 1-2 torment levels just by having the right enchants. Certain slots are better for damage, while others are better for toughness:
Damage enchants on: Helm & offhands ( crit ), Amulets* ( crit hit dmg ), Gloves & Rings* ( crit / chd ), Bracers ( ele dmg % / cc), Weapon ( socket > dmg % )
Toughness enchants on: Shoulder, Chest, Pants, Boots, and Belt... All res** for Str/Dex classes, Armor for Int classes.

* Once you get legendary gems, sockets become the single most important stat on rings, and eventually amulets. Early on, CHD on neck is just too valuable compared to an unleveled gem.
** All Res will not be an option on gear that already has a secondary resist. Hit the '?' to see what else is good, like Life % or a skill damage increase.

By only enchanting rares, you can quickly cube a legendary weapon
After artisans are maxed, save the rest of your DBs until you have at least 25 and can upgrade a rare weapon. By choosing the right type of weapon, odds are good that you'll have something useful and can then start splitting your DBs between enchants, more attempts at rare weapon upgrades, and occasionally converting some of your duplicate set items. The latter is a good way to transition into a different set than the starting one, and also a decent way for Wizards to eventually get a better Tal's amulet.

Prioritize your blood shards
Kadala has varying costs and varying results, so it's best to use her to fill in your non-set armor first. For the most part that means offhands, bracers, and a belt. Wizards will need to go for shoulders instead of belts, and even though the set has an offhand you'll still want to gamble on those for one that actually boosts skills. (Etched Sigil, Triumvirate, Orb of Infinite Depth, etc.)

Replace all your rares before going after specific items. Rings can be and often are worth it, but amulets are really, really not... just wait for one.

Note that the challenge rift reward helps with every previous point!
It's something like 4 million gold, 10 DBs, 15 of each bounty mat, and 450 blood shards... even if you don't do it right away before leveling, it helps SO much in those early chapters.

Also note that this creates concurrent, somewhat-overlapping progression paths. Use resources carefully!
The Journey gives you your set, enchants boost your stats, DBs get you weapons, and blood shards let you pursue your set-supporting skill boosts. Being careful about the overlap (too many enchants slows down weapons, and vice versa), and learning to prioritize the slots that can boost your skills, makes you more efficient with your resources and speeds up progression.

Season 15 class specific advice:
Spoilered because this is already a pretty long post, but this would be my recommendation for how to use all of your starting resources for each class, including some starting skills, level 1 gambling opportunities, and my opinions on how to spend DBs and shards (after replacing all non-Neck rares):
Barbarian
Free set: Wrath of the Wastes
Skills boosted: Rend to start with, but eventually just Whirlwind around dual wielding fast weapons.

Lvl 1 gambling: Can get Band of Might for toughness, or bracers to make use of Slam/Hammer damage.
Lvl 70 gambling: Shoulder or Rings. Mantle of Channeling will help in the cube, but you really need to get a Skull Grasp and Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac. Wait on belts: Kadala is split between regular and mighty and Pride of Cassius won't help as much without Obsidian Ring.

Death's Breath priority: 1h Mighty weapons and Rings. You mainly want the Bul'Kathos blades, but again... you really need Skull Grasp. After you have BK set and your rings, you can try to get Furnace for your cube.
Crusader
Free set: Roland's Legacy
Skills boosted: Mainly Sweep Attack, based on supporting items, but also Shield Bash.

Lvl 1 gambling: Shields. Denial boosts Sweep Attack damage, Guard of Johanna would boost hammer while leveling.
Lvl 70 gambling: Shields. Still for Denial. It's split like barb belts, but it's so important so you gotta go for it anyway.

Death's Breath priority: 2h Flails. Golden Flense boosts Sweep Attack.
Demon Hunter
Free set: Unhallowed Essence
Skills boosted: Generators, Multishot

Discipline: Once you have the full set your damage increases per point of Discipline, so this becomes VERY important in a few ways:
- Selecting the skill 'Preparation - Invigoration' passively adds 20 discipline, so that's nearly 65% more damage for free
- You can also get 9-12 Discipline on your Cloak, Bow, and Quiver as a secondary stat, for up to 36 more. Even worst case that's another 53% damage.
- This means Discipline now your best stat on those items and the top priority, even above primary stats.
- Finally, note that the bonus is based on current Discipline, not the max. So anytime you start draining it with too many vaults, click your Prep skill and get some back.

Lvl 1 gambling: Wraps of Clarity bracers for toughness, Hellcat Waistguard for grenades
Lvl 70 gambling: Quivers and Bracers. Dead Man's Legacy with Discipline as a secondary. Getting Spines of Seething Hatred isn't bad to start with, UE will boost chakram damage with this equipped. Bracers next for Wraps of Clarity/Nemesis.

Death's Breath priority: Bows. Yang's Recurve with Discipline secondary.
Monk
Free set: Raiment of a Thousand Storms
Skills boosted: Mainly generators, but also Dashing Strike.

Lvl 1 gambling: Crudest boots are nice for extra spirit with the air ally, but bracers can help leveling - gungdo gear for exploding palm or pinto's pride for wave of light.
Lvl 70 gambling: Bracers and Pants. Spirit Guard bracers have damage reduction, Depth Digger pants for generator damage, either cubed or worn with the ring of royal grandeur from act 1 bounties.

Death's Breath priority: Fists - Shenlong's set for damage, a few that affect Dashing strike in the meantime.
Necromancer
Free set: Bones of Rathma
Skills boosted: Pets, mainly mages. Bone Spikes - Sudden Impact will benefit from Reilena's and Krysbin's.

Lvl 1 gambling: Rings - Circle of Nailuj doublecasts mages, so it's a huge boon. Make a level 1 alt if you need to and keep trying, you can extract the power to the cube so the level won't matter.
Lvl 70 gambling: Phylacteries & Rings... Belts & Gloves. Get any legendary phylactery just to have the higher damage. Dayntee's Binding belt if you are lacking toughness, but the Circle of Nailuj and Krysbin's Sentence rings are both crucial for your damage. Tasker and Theo gloves are good for damage as well.

Death's Breath priority: 1h Scythes, followed by 2h. TragOul's Fang is good, Scythe of the Cycle with Bone Armor is better. Get one or the other then switch to 2h Scythes for Reilena's Shadowhook, then get +Max Essence from paragon, the passive, and weapon+offhand enchants if you can.
Witch Doctor
Free set: Helltooth Harness
Skills boosted: A lot... mainly pets and Wall of Death.

Lvl 1 gambling: nothing really available.
Lvl 70 gambling: Mojo, Helms, Rings...Bracers & Gloves. Any mojo first, but Uhkapian Serpent and Henri's Perquisition are best for toughness. Helms for Mask of Jeram, then rings for Short Man's Finger and tons of Gargantuan damage. Lakumba's bracers are some toughness, more so after you get the Sacred Harvester knife. And just like necro, Tasker and Theo for pet damage.

Death's Breath priority: Ceremonial Knives, Rings, & Voodoo Masks. Extra Soul Harvest stacks might not sound like much, but adds a lot especially with Lakumba's bracers. Once you have that, DBs can help you get the Short Man's Finger ring or Mask of Jeram.
Wizard
Free set: Tal Rasha's Elements
Skills boosted: Everything, with a lean toward Meteor and Frozen Orb.

Lvl 1 gambling: Ashnagarr's bracers, but you're going to want a level 70 pair anyway so...
Lvl 27-34 gambling: Wait what? Ya... wizards can benefit so much in this range that it gets it's own note. 27 for Manald Heal ring if you want to fry stuff with lightning, 30 for the Swami if you want to play Archon, 33 for Etched Sigil if you want to channel endless meteors, and 34 for Halo of Karini if you like not dying. All of these are harder to get at 70, so it can even be worth it to make an alt just to get them.
Lvl 70 gambling: Sources & rings... bracers, shoulders, & boots. You'll want Etched Sigil for the channeling meteor build, but if you get something like triumvirate you can just stick with Frozen Orb for now and focus on regular rifting. Getting Ashnagarr's bracers helps with toughness until you can get your Halo of Karini, Mantle of Channeling is all around great, and Nilfur's Boast is real nice for your meteors.

Death's Breath priority: Wands. The channeling build doesn't use them at all, but you still want to start here. Aether Walker for Speed, and any of the others for a skill boost. Wear one and cube the other and you'll be flying through regular rifts. Once you get Nilfur's and Etched Sigil from shards, then it'll be worth it to get the meteor weapons. You'll be more likely to get The Grand Vizier staff first, the Deathwish sword after, and then one of the Halo rings if you didn't get Karini from shards.

So who has the best/easiest start in Season 15? (again, opinion)
- Demon Hunter - barely needs supporting items
- Necromancer, Witch Doctor, & Wizard - very strong, but very dependent on rings and/or non-set armor
- Barbarian - pretty strong, needs rings and more than one weapon
- Crusader & Monk - rough... unless you can switch into Akkhan/Sunwuko quickly

Finally, some other helpful resources: Official Site | Diablofans.com | Builds | Difficulty Levels & Drop Rates | r/Diablo Subreddit

- Thanks to Previous Thread makers Skab, GoodKingJayIII, Bethryn, Shen, SkutSkut, HexDex, _J_, and Noggin

Battletag: Noggin#1936
Noggin on

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    So I'm running Necro with a full Trag'Oul's set with some build I stole from Bluddshed that has no active skill on LMB and I just use skellies and Skeletal Mages with the blood rune, and dang it's pretty effective.

• NogginNoggin Registered User regular
    Ya, I've really come to like the Trag'Oul set.

You've got that mage build of course, but it can also support corpse lance, or nova/spear farming builds.

My favorite so far though was using it with the Corpse Explosion rune that launches the bodies at monsters, creating new bodies, to launch at more monsters... it's great.

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Right now I'm farming for that ring that gives two mages per cast.

If you're planning to cube it instead of wear it, I'd heard that you can try to gamble for it on a low level character since I think it's a level 11 drop. As long as you have a bunch of shards it should turn up before long.

Some people have been suggesting that for the new season since the pet set is free, just make sure you do it at level 5 or so. Right at 11 is probably safest.

On that note, this is the week to save the challenge rift. From Thursday night on, the reward box can be claimed by a seasonal character.

• XeddicusXeddicus Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    Lately (like as we speak) I've been getting the game acting like I'm disconnected- I can move around, talk to people on bnet chat, but that's it. I can't quit the game or use items and stuff doesn't load. This seems to happen after I pause it and resume (and hey, after like 10 minutes it finally actually disconnected me...).

Anyone else getting this?

Xeddicus on
  • EnderEnder Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »

Create a new necro. Level them to 4. Use them to gamble for rings. You only have 2 leg options at that level, Nailuj's and Leoric's. Cry because Leoric's comes up 5 times before Nailuj's. But it's a better way to farm it than any other.

Xeddicus wrote: »
    Lately (like as we speak) I've been getting the game acting like I'm disconnected- I can move around, talk to people on bnet chat, but that's it. I can't quit the game or use items and stuff doesn't load. This seems to happen after I pause it and resume (and hey, after like 10 minutes it finally actually disconnected me...).

Could be something server side, used to see that in warcraft. Chat server would work but the game server was crapping out.

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    Ender wrote: »

Create a new necro. Level them to 4. Use them to gamble for rings. You only have 2 leg options at that level, Nailuj's and Leoric's. Cry because Leoric's comes up 5 times before Nailuj's. But it's a better way to farm it than any other.

So, this ring, how does it interact with Singularity mages?
    The skill drains all of your essence to summon a single Mage and uses the essence drained to calculate the damage boost the skeleton gets.
    Does it just give you two mages that both got all your essence? Does it split it between the mages summoned?

• Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    see317 wrote: »
    Ender wrote: »

So, this ring, how does it interact with Singularity mages?
    The skill drains all of your essence to summon a single Mage and uses the essence drained to calculate the damage boost the skeleton gets.
    Does it just give you two mages that both got all your essence? Does it split it between the mages summoned?

Yeah, it just makes two instead of one at full power from whatever you spent.

• HexDexHexDex Registered User regular
    mmmmm. Delicious new thread.

If you are reading this add me.
    D3: HexDex#1281, PSN: DireOtter, Live: DireOtter

• NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    For the record my post wasn't a typo so much as I couldn't fathom what they had posted complaining about, as primals already did what they were asking for as far as I could understand the post, and I was asking for clarification on what they meant.

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    For the benefit of people reading this thread in the future - hello, wanderers! How's the sand temperature today in your barren desert world? I'm sorry we ruined this planet for you! - Naphtali is referring to posts from the previous Diablo 3 thread.

Delduwath on
  • BladeXBladeX Registered User regular
    Xeddicus wrote: »

I was getting this yesterday, and weird combinations of not being able to respawn, rejoin games, etc.

I usually hang out in the steam thread and RL thread but had picked this up on PC recently as I had only played the abandoned 360 version, figured there had to be a thread, in case people are like "who's this guy?".

• Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    The thing i don't understand about Trag Oul's set is why did they change the spelling of the name? Back in Diablo 2 wasn't it "Trang-Oul's" ??

What the eff

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    Al_wat wrote: »
    The thing i don't understand about Trag Oul's set is why did they change the spelling of the name? Back in Diablo 2 wasn't it "Trang-Oul's" ??

What the eff

Lou Grant pooped on the floor on his last day. After that, they had to rename the set.

...That was probably a lie.

Diablo Wikia says that the name was changed in the Sin War books, but doesn't say why.

• ReddayeReddaye Registered User regular
    Against my better judgement, I think I may roll Wizard this season. After not touching a wizard since CM was still a thing until Season 10 I absolutely loathed the playstyle of Delseres and ultimately didn't play much of the season. It kind of turned me off returning to the class again. With Tal Rashas being the starter set this season I can see a lot more potential out of the gate for the class.

• KlatuKlatu Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi OiRegistered User regular
    edited July 2017
    New thread smell!

Also season starts shortly right?

edit: nm, read the damn thread title lol.

Klatu on
    Steam id:Klatu - PS id: Klatu_PA - 3DS FC: 0920-0528-6680
    Tal Rasha is definitely the ideal set for Wizard

it has, I think, the most build diversity in addition to also having the strongest GR pushing build.

T13 should be easy with 6 Tal from haedrig's. Or even like, T11 or T12 if you don't have other complementary legendaries.

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited July 2017
    Running a tiny baby version of the rathma skelemage build and its cool when it gets going but it feels like it wants me to press so many buttons and I don't like it

edit also tried helltooth garg on my witch doctor for fun and then I got a rift with about 30 goblins in it and I couldn't focus fire and it was a nightmare

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
    edited July 2017
    Looks like we're getting a small update, 2.6.0a:

- Rift progress orbs will spawn closer to the enemy
    - Moribund Gauntlets squish sound will be quieter
    - New necro portraits to replace the placeholders
    edit, seen here:
    7ULwO2t.png

edit again: meanwhile, apparently this bugged out stacking skills (Bone Armor, Soul Harvest, etc.). Some are reporting it's visual only, others say Bone armor is only providing 1 stack of damage reduction.

Noggin on
  • akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    Noggin wrote: »
    Looks like we're getting a small update, 2.6.0a:

- Rift progress orbs will spawn closer to the enemy
    - Moribund Gauntlets squish sound will be quieter
    - New necro portraits to replace the placeholders
    edit, seen here:
    7ULwO2t.png

edit again: meanwhile, apparently this bugged out stacking skills (Bone Armor, Soul Harvest, etc.). Some are reporting it's visual only, others say Bone armor is only providing 1 stack of damage reduction.

Hmm, the "proper" portraits don't even look that much better.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • JookieJookie Registered User regular
    Tried out what the top run is on monk.
    xf6yVwP.jpg
    I feel like it hinges on having significantly higher paragon levels than what I have because the playstyle revolves around making everything dead before you explode because the only defensive ability I have is dashing strike to safety. Probably worth going back to a more defensive setup but when the buffs align it's actually impressive just how quickly things disappear.

butts
  • DacDac Registered User regular
    Don't suppose there's a legendary that makes Revive pets permanent, is there?

Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • EnderEnder Registered User regular
    No.

• TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    This will be the 3rd(!) season starting on a weekend where I'm out of town for a wedding...

WHY?!

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular
    This will be the 3rd(!) season starting on a weekend where I'm out of town for a wedding...

WHY?!

It is a sign... Maybe the weddings are your first conquest.

oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
  • Le_GoatLe_Goat Frechified Goat Person BostonRegistered User regular
    Betsuni wrote: »

WHY?!

It is a sign... Maybe the weddings are your first conquest.
    all-my-friends-are-getting-married-orpregnant-and-im-just-6825680.png

While I agree that being insensitive is an issue, so is being oversensitive.
  • JookieJookie Registered User regular

WHY?!
    Free excuse to be lazy and take the power level.

butts
    I just saw a Necromancer build on reddit that revolves around building up your thorns stat, using the passive to give your pets 200% of your thorns, and then using Revive to build up hordes of pets. Then you let enemies splatter themselves against your minions as you run around and pick up the health globes that get spat out.

The build doesn't have a single direct damage skill, so you can't break open doors; people are saying that you need to Blood Rush past them, but I can't tell if that's a joke or not (can you Blood Rush through a closed door?).

That build looks so wildly different from most other builds I see that I really want to try it; unfortunately, I have almost none of the pieces necessary for it (like the Trag'Oul set).

It's an extremely passive build, kinda like LoN bombardment or the old DH build where a 30-stack Fan of Knives was 100% of your damage.

Apparently the trick to it is to find elites and rift guardians that have AoE attacks. Since those seem to hit minions very quickly, as you see with skeletons almost instantly dying, they get smacked with a lot of thorns damage, which is then buffed by Mask of the Scarlet Death and 6pc TragOul.

To me that seems really unintended, but I don't think Blizzard has commented on it.

I can believe that it's unintended, but it also doesn't seem like an exploit, so at least people who use it wouldn't get punished if Blizzard decides to do something about it.

The idea of being a zDPS build where you bring your own party to buff is very amusing to me.

• KlatuKlatu Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi OiRegistered User regular
    Ugh, builds that don't have a door opening skill. At least LoN bomb lets you horse through doors :/

Unless your pets cleave the doors, Helltooth Gargs WDs have to use 15sec cooldown to open doors.

Steam id:Klatu - PS id: Klatu_PA - 3DS FC: 0920-0528-6680
  • akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    You can blood rush through doors.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • RoeRoe Always to the East Registered User regular
    Just hopped on my old HC Monk. I had 2 pieces of Sunwoko on him and the bonus was far from what I remember. It doesn't fit my survival build and it's basically useless now.

Could anyone tell me the old 1st bonus of the old Sunwoko set. I cannot for the life of me figure out what the set used to give.

oHw5R0V.jpg
    Are you sure you mean sunwuko? That current 2pc is survival focused, you just need to use sweeping wind.

The old bonuses were damage oriented, buffing damage while using Daibos and later spawning exploding decoys.

• Waffles or whateverWaffles or whatever Previously known as, I shit you not, "Waffen" Registered User regular
    Geared my Archon Wizard out and had some sweet Kadala luck. Got the belt w/ Stacking Archon Stacks first gamble and then the Manalds ring within 500 blood shards. Wizard is pretty fun for playing Groups with friends since being a Corpsemancer is pretty awful in groups. (No survivability as my build depends on unity for survival, but even then, dying is not good) Only gripe is how every end game build is a variation of Lightning Archon with the next top build being an Arcane Orbit style build that may/may not top out around 75-85 while I can already do 80 on my Wizard and still have lots of room for improvement gear wise.

I'm thinking about starting up a Monk. I realized Monk is the only class in Diablo 3 I actually haven't leveled. I leveled a Witch Doctor and didn't care for it too much, I wasn't a fan of the Demon Hunter, Crusader was okay, but I burned out quickly when RoS started for him, and never bothered gearing him out later. Last toon left is a the Monk at this point. Would someone who likes Necro/Wizard like the Monk? I have a barb, he's okay, but I've always had an on/off relationship with that toon.

• PoketpixiePoketpixie Siege Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    The build I'm currently using on my Necromancer isn't supported by any set but it's a lot of fun. Kinda squishy but if I can find a nice Aquila Cuirass that would help.
    https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Siege-1236/hero/90697960

I'm running skeletons, golem, corpse lance, corpse explosion, army of the dead, and land of the dead. Grasp of Essence gloves for stacking corpse explosion damage, Corpsewhisper Pauldrons for stacking corpse lance damage, and 2 piece Pestilence bonus that fires corpse lance whenever a corpse is consumed. In the cube I have Moribund Gauntlets so the golem spawns a corpse every second. Basic idea is the golem drops corpses and I corpse explosion everything(which fires off corpse lance everywhere). Or I corpse lance stuff for single target. I'm steam rolling T7. Land/Army of the dead make goblin packs fairly easy. I threw a Pandemonium Loop and an ancient Ashbringer in there for more accidental explosions.

I've been switching out gear and passives trying different things but that's the essence of it. I suppose I'll have to see if I can cobble together a LoN build and see if that will work without the 2pc pestilence. It's a shame everything is so tied into set bonuses because this is a lot of fun.

Poketpixie on
    S11 starts today! In just less than 3 hours from now I think.

I guess blizzard never made compensatory adjustments to Inarius after they "fixed" the proc rate bug, even though they seemed to convey that they were going to do this.

I will be playing right when the season pops. Still not sure if I'm going to go necro or wiz....

probably will go necro but the allure of tals wiz is still very appealing

• CSStheGr8CSStheGr8 Registered User regular
    Doh, thought it started tomorrow for some reason. Oh well. Probably still go necro like most people but free UE on dh is really hard to pass up.

3DS FC: 2363-6921-5075