As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

South 2018 Registration

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    The site says the limit is 6 badges of each type per household. But the system lets you buy 10 (I didn't, but it let me go to the final step of the ordering process).

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited July 2017
    YoungFrey wrote: »
    The site says the limit is 6 badges of each type per household. But the system lets you buy 10 (I didn't, but it let me go to the final step of the ordering process).
    good catch, thanks. I believe the issue is in the text, not the system this time.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    krae_mankrae_man Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    The 75 cent service fee per badge is new.

krae_man on
  • Options
    krae_man wrote: »
    The 75 cent service fee per badge is new.
    it is, indeed. hopefully it's going to something useful :)

• Options
    VaporKnightVaporKnight Registered User regular
    Hmm a bit worried. My wife ordered 2 passes then friends were in meetings and couldn't order so I ordered 3 more. We didn't exceed the 10 per household limit (only 5 total), but site says if they detect multiple names ordering from same household all orders will be cancelled. Are we OK since we didn't exceed 10?

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    Hmm a bit worried. My wife ordered 2 passes then friends were in meetings and couldn't order so I ordered 3 more. We didn't exceed the 10 per household limit (only 5 total), but site says if they detect multiple names ordering from same household all orders will be cancelled. Are we OK since we didn't exceed 10?

You should be fine. They are only concerned about trying to circumvent the limits.

• Options
    Can't hurt to email pax_questions@paxsite.com just in case, but I would *guess* that you are ok.

• Options
    RILMSRILMS North BayRegistered User regular
    I got my passes and some shiny dice :)

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    jthom252jthom252 Duarte, CARegistered User regular
    Anyone know if ReedPop lets you change the mailing address of your badges and other items?

• Options
    edited July 2017
    jthom252 wrote: »
    Anyone know if ReedPop lets you change the mailing address of your badges and other items?
    Badges, yes. Other items, probably?
    zerzhul wrote: »
    I have moved since buying my PAX passes. How do I change my address information to ensure that my passes get mailed to my current address and not my previous address?
    1. First, you should submit a change of address through the USPS. This will ensure all mail sent to your previous address is sent to your current address.
    2. Once you've done that, log in to My Tickets at Showclix. If you didn't already have an account, one was created for you using the email address you used during registration. Use the forgot password link to get your password and then log in. Once you've logged in you will be able to edit your address as long as it's before the address cut-off deadline. The deadline is usually around a month to 6 weeks prior to PAX.
    3. After that, email pax_questions@paxsite.com to let them know that you changed your address from xyz to abc and ask about making sure your badges and swag items get mailed to the right address.

Email pax_questions@paxsite.com for the exact address cut-off date if you're afraid you're near the cutoff date.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    jthom252jthom252 Duarte, CARegistered User regular
    I have moved since buying my PAX passes. How do I change my address information to ensure that my passes get mailed to my current address and not my previous address?
    1. First, you should submit a change of address through the USPS. This will ensure all mail sent to your previous address is sent to your current address.
    2. Once you've done that, log in to My Tickets at Showclix. If you didn't already have an account, one was created for you using the email address you used during registration. Use the forgot password link to get your password and then log in. Once you've logged in you will be able to edit your address as long as it's before the address cut-off deadline. The deadline is usually around a month to 6 weeks prior to PAX.
    3. After that, email pax_questions@paxsite.com to let them know that you changed your address from xyz to abc and ask about making sure your badges and swag items get mailed to the right address.

Email pax_questions@paxsite.com for the exact address cut-off date if you're afraid you're near the cutoff date.

Huh, I never had any idea they even had a account system. No listings for my other items on there though, will probably know after my stuff for West arrives what company is handling that stuff.

• Options
    yeah I wouldn't expect that showclix would be handling anything but tickets.

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular

Huh, I never had any idea they even had a account system. No listings for my other items on there though, will probably know after my stuff for West arrives what company is handling that stuff.

Definitely do the address change for ReedPop at the earliest possible time. They seem to work off address lists printed weeks, if not months before they ship badges.

steam_sig.png
  • Options

Definitely do the address change for ReedPop at the earliest possible time. They seem to work off address lists printed weeks, if not months before they ship badges.
    Yeah this is why I would stress to do ALL the steps, including on showclix *and* through pax_questions@paxsite.com

• Options
    caninefangcaninefang Registered User new member
    i havent gotten mine yet. i just wonder if people that have joined the twitch affiliate program will get special badges just like partners

• Options
    whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    Badges? Don't expect those until about a month before the show.

Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?