As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Call of [chat]ulhu

1414243444547»

• DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2006
    Are you still working on an advanced degree there? I know all your family lives there, but I had the impression you were not too fond of it. I suppose it has its good points as well.

Dynagrip on
  • ALockslyALocksly Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    bone daddy wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Old people suck. Florida must be like hell on Earth.
    The worst part is when they pretend to have senile dementia to get out of the consequences of having done something wrong. You just want to beat their old person ass, but you have to settle for calling the police on them and intimating that you think Grandpa might have wandered away from the Old Folks' Home and they should see if anyone's got an APB out for an Alzheimer's patient who has mysteriously retained their driver's license.

we just cut the wires on grampas car

ALocksly on
    Yes,... yes, I agree. It's totally unfair that sober you gets into trouble for things that drunk you did.
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2006
    I don't have any living grandparents.

Dynagrip on
  • stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Oh man, we're on the last page now, dogs.

I wonder if Richards will blame his racism on substance abuse.
    He later told CNN, off-camera, that he was sorry for what happened and that he had made amends. 24 hours later, he was back performing on the same stage.

(#20/25)

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • bone daddybone daddy Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Are you still working on an advanced degree there? I know all your family lives there, but I had the impression you were not too fond of it. I suppose it has its good points as well.

I love the place, I just hate the people. Who are, as luck would have it, almost invariably from somewhere else. We both have pretty decent jobs now, so I'm not in any real hurry to pick up and move.

bone daddy on
    Rogue helicopter?
    Ecoterrorism is actually the single largest terrorist threat at the moment. They don't usually kill people, but they blow up or set on fire very expensive things.
    edited November 2006
    Ah, there's the one who got TMBGs the Sun stuck in my head today.

Well, stilist all I have to say to you is:

I'm your only friend

I'm not your only friend

for good measure

ALocksly on
    Yes,... yes, I agree. It's totally unfair that sober you gets into trouble for things that drunk you did.
    edited November 2006
    stilist wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Oh man, we're on the last page now, dogs.

I wonder if Richards will blame his racism on substance abuse.
    He later told CNN, off-camera, that he was sorry for what happened and that he had made amends. 24 hours later, he was back performing on the same stage.

(#20/25)
    I guess he gave them 40 acres and a mule.

Dynagrip on
    edited November 2006
    bone daddy wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    I love the place, I just hate the people. Who are, as luck would have it, almost invariably from somewhere else. We both have pretty decent jobs now, so I'm not in any real hurry to pick up and move.
    I would say Houston is kind of like that, if it weren't for the ugly landscape and rampant air pollution. I still kind of like it here, but I wouldn't mind a change of scenery.

Dynagrip on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    I'm gonna be home alone all Thanksgiving.

Meh. It was pretty boring as far as holidays go.

Elendil on
    edited November 2006
    Elendil wrote:

dittos

ALocksly on
    edited November 2006
    Elendil wrote:

There are worse ways to spend the holidays.

Edit: And congrats on the thread. Remember, if it's not funny or entertaining, people will bitch at you for the first page until they promptly forget all about it.

Dynagrip on
    edited November 2006
    THATS ALL SHE WROTE!

ALocksly on
    edited November 2006
    You've gotta be fucking kidding me. Who wants the chat thread?

Elendil on
    edited November 2006
    Elendil wrote:
    You've gotta be fucking kidding me. Who wants the chat thread?
    Give it to someone new.

Dynagrip on
    edited November 2006
    1 2 3 NOT IT!

ALocksly on
    edited November 2006
    Oh fuck it, I'll make it myself.

Elendil on
  • bone daddybone daddy Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    bone daddy wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    I would say Houston is kind of like that, if it weren't for the ugly landscape and rampant air pollution. I still kind of like it here, but I wouldn't mind a change of scenery.
    The worst thing about going back to my hometown is seeing all the development going on there. I'm kind of hoping the bubble bursts before any more acreage gets bulldozed to make way for hundreds of empty houses with ugly stucco and those oh-so-classy windows with heron stencils on them.

bone daddy on
    Rogue helicopter?
    Ecoterrorism is actually the single largest terrorist threat at the moment. They don't usually kill people, but they blow up or set on fire very expensive things.
This discussion has been closed.