As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

AND THE WINNER IS:

124»

• -SPI--SPI- Osaka, JapanRegistered User regular
    edited November 2006
    I'd love to nominate Beast/Sublime but if it were just him without an army of crawlers I think he'd get beaten pretty easily.

-SPI- on
  • ParroteerParroteer Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    I don't think the Phoenix Force is really evil/a villain

So, Dark Phoenix then? We've already allowed different versions of characters in the hero fight.

And uh...Onslaught? I don't know much about him, and he may not be terribly cool, but what little I know about him suggests that he's quite powerful, and we don't want the tourny to be Darkseid versus a bunch of small-timers.

Edit: Pssh, Darkseid is ineligible it seems, and Thanos as well( :x )

Parroteer on
  • Spectre-xSpectre-x Rating: AWESOME YESRegistered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Parroteer wrote:

So, Dark Phoenix then? We've already allowed different versions of characters in the hero fight.

And uh...Onslaught? I don't know much about him, and he may not be terribly cool, but what little I know about him suggests that he's quite powerful, and we don't want the tourny to be Darkseid versus a bunch of small-timers.

So is the Phoenix Force, because, you know.

Beat up Galactus once and shit.

Totally cosmic.

Spectre-x on
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Spectre-x wrote:
    Parroteer wrote:

So is the Phoenix Force, because, you know.

Beat up Galactus once and shit.

Totally cosmic.

I guess Annhilus (or however you spell his name) is out too. I guess Drax is as well.

Fencingsax on
  • ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    What level is Drax on? I've picked up that he's pretty tough, but is he cosmic?

Scooter on
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Scooter wrote:

Well, he [spoiler:375017f656] Ripped out Thanos' heart[/spoiler:375017f656]

Fencingsax on
  • MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Fencingsax wrote:
    Scooter wrote:

Well, he [spoiler:848c7eeefe] Ripped out Thanos' heart[/spoiler:848c7eeefe]

That is sort of a strange situation to use to gauge his power. That was the specific purpose he was created for and empowered to that end.

But back when he was just a lumbering simpleton he was one of the strongest characters out there I think.

Marathon on
  • SeptusSeptus Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Fencingsax wrote:
    Scooter wrote:

Well, he [spoiler:c8467b8953] Ripped out Thanos' heart[/spoiler:c8467b8953]

Meh, that's not so terribly overpowered.

But then...neither is plain Thanos. I mean, he really doesn't seem to be much out of Thor's class, if at all.

Septus on
    PSN: Kurahoshi1
  • Zodiac BraveZodiac Brave Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    I just realized that Spawn was nowhere to be found in this tournament. But Cardiac? :v:

Or does Spawn count as a "villain" to be included in the new brawl?

Zodiac Brave on
  • SlagmireSlagmire Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    I just realized that Spawn was nowhere to be found in this tournament. But Cardiac? :v:

No. Though Jason Wynn, any of the Redeemers, Overtkill and Violator might work...

I'd bring a fire shield though.

Slagmire on
  • SeptusSeptus Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Slagmire wrote:

No. Though Jason Wynn, any of the Redeemers, Overtkill and Violator might work...

I'd bring a fire shield though.

Angela. :D

Septus on
    PSN: Kurahoshi1