As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

West 2017 Registration

1235»

• Options
    BunktaviousBunktavious Registered User regular
    It isn't. I'm coming down from BC. Outside the US your choice is will-call or $27 shipping.

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    Looks like Monday has finally sold out. It's been a hair over 7 weeks. Which is a record for the modern era of PAX West (by far). No badge for West has taken this long since 2010. And 2010 and earlier records would have been impossible to match since badges went on sale 2 months later than they did in 2010. It falls just shy of the sellout time for PAX East Sunday this year. East Sunday sold in 51 days, West Monday in 49.
    00vq0vosohrt.png

• Options
    Kirby4LifeKirby4Life SumYungGuy In a cabin in the woodsRegistered User regular
    Im OK with Mondays not getting sold. Less line ups for pins and game demos that I want. (>^~^)>

• Options
    krae_mankrae_man Registered User regular
    I just hope 1/2 the people at PAX are in line for Destiny at any given time because I don't give a crap about Destiny.

• Options
    helen0rzhelen0rz Registered User regular
    krae_man wrote: »
    I just hope 1/2 the people at PAX are in line for Destiny at any given time because I don't give a crap about Destiny.

you know what, I wouldn't mind that one bit (even though I'm pretty sure I'll end up playing Destiny because friends)

48vla9t2j9ff.png
  • Options
    aleph0aleph0 Registered User regular
    Kirby4Life wrote: »
    Im OK with Mondays not getting sold. Less line ups for pins and game demos that I want. (>^~^)>

Interestingly, such a long sell-out time probably indicates that Monday would be more crowded as compared to previous years. The people who bought Monday passes late probably only have Monday passes, and therefore would more likely stick around for longer as compared to folks who have already gone on previous days.

• Options
    SinoSambaSinoSamba CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    krae_man wrote: »

Funny thing the PC open beta starts on 8/29 - the day I hop on a plane to go to Seattle. I might be able to catch some of it if it launches early in the day. I really want to check it out as I'm still on the fence on it.

3DS FC: 3239-2323-6239
  • Options
    BlitzGirl41BlitzGirl41 Registered User regular
    So I got an email from PAX/ReedPop on Monday saying my ticket was "undeliverable", even though I remember that my address was entered in correctly. I responded to the email asking what I needed to do, but haven't received a response yet. Also, the phone number they included was for hotel reservations, completely unrelated to this issue. I am worried since my badge for ECCC 2017 never arrived and I was forced to go to Will Call. I also have no idea how long it will take for my inquiry to be answered. I sincerely hope that this does not become a recurring issue for me, especially since other companies have no problem with my address.

Has anyone else received this message, and was it ever fixed?

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    email pax_questions@paxsite.com and refer to the email you were sent, separately from just replying to the existing email.

Their email volume is fairly high, so emailing them back on Monday and not having yet received a response isn't too surprising.

• Options
    BlitzGirl41BlitzGirl41 Registered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    email pax_questions@paxsite.com and refer to the email you were sent, separately from just replying to the existing email.

Their email volume is fairly high, so emailing them back on Monday and not having yet received a response isn't too surprising.

Thank-you for the response! I have received a reply from the email with the underscore that they will be re-shipping!