As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Yo, ho, yo, ho/ a [Chat]ter's life for me

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Good night, you wacky sons of bitches.

Gim on
  • Options
    MrBallbagginsMrBallbaggins Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Well, I am officially out of beer now, and my hangover is far from gone. It's 3 A.M, maybe I should just go back to bed anyway.

MrBallbaggins on
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    Okay, be honest: did you have to look that up?
    Nah, I am one of the few people around here who doesn't give a shit what people think about music.

I like Linkin Park.

Gasp!
    Me too.

Lets get married, TS.
    Alas, my heart belongs to another.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    TS your avatar is awesome.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Is Shinto or Than on? I got a question about the influences of Kant and Hume on the founding fathers.

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    James wrote: »
    Holy shit, you wear Redwings? I hope they don't charge more for oversizes.

I paid out the ass for them (around 120.00) but they are easily the most comfortable footwear I've ever owned. I've had this pair for about a year now, and they've held up superbly. Plus, they have this cool piece of steel riveted on the outside of the heel that really hurts when you ninja-kick people, I've been told.

If you're a boot person, I would strongly recommend a pair.

Oh, and all of your names have been added to the list. Don't try to run. You could never escape me, and in the end you'd just be making it harder on yourself.

In Canada they charge around $300 for a pair of 8-inch boots. It's fucking insane. Good quality boots, their boxes suck though (the boots will hardly fit in them). And for the record I've never called you a hillbilly or redneck!

So I am going to try to beat KOTOR 2. I tried playing it before, but set the game aside when it got all glitchy in the second area (lava place?). Is this a worthwhile endeavor?

James on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    What's with all the Free Shinto titles?

Shinto got jailed by that DrDizaster fool who mods over in H/A and the titles are a show of solidarity. It started off as something trivial and then turned into a clusterfuck. It was funny to see DrDizaster come in here and try to chew Shinto out again - he met with blistering scorn and quickly turned tail.

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Okay, be honest: did you have to look that up?
    Nah, I am one of the few people around here who doesn't give a shit what people think about music.

I like Linkin Park.

Gasp!
    Me too.

Lets get married, TS.
    Alas, my heart belongs to another.

Noooooo! Oh god, the pain of loss and rejection!

Craaaawling iiiiin my skiiiiiiiin...

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Also, on the subject of boots: can anyone tell me firsthand how good Frye boots are? I've been eyeing a pair for a while and I want to know if they're worth it.

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Holy shit, you wear Redwings? I hope they don't charge more for oversizes.

I paid out the ass for them (around 120.00) but they are easily the most comfortable footwear I've ever owned. I've had this pair for about a year now, and they've held up superbly. Plus, they have this cool piece of steel riveted on the outside of the heel that really hurts when you ninja-kick people, I've been told.

If you're a boot person, I would strongly recommend a pair.

Oh, and all of your names have been added to the list. Don't try to run. You could never escape me, and in the end you'd just be making it harder on yourself.

In Canada they charge around $300 for a pair of 8-inch boots. It's fucking insane. Good quality boots, their boxes suck though (the boots will hardly fit in them). And for the record I've never called you a hillbilly or redneck!

So I am going to try to beat KOTOR 2. I tried playing it before, but set the game aside when it got all glitchy in the second area (lava place?). Is this a worthwhile endeavor?

These are, I think, 14" from bottom to the top. I love not having to fuck with shoe laces. And don't worry, your name hasn't been added to the list. But Jewcar? Oh yes, Jewcar is going to get his. And it will be grand.

MrBallbaggins on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    But Jewcar? Oh yes, Jewcar is going to get his. And it will be grand.

That's what they all say, but I never get nothin'.

And now I am asleep.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Shinto got jailed by that DrDizaster fool who mods over in H/A and the titles are a show of solidarity. It started off as something trivial and then turned into a clusterfuck. It was funny to see DrDizaster come in here and try to chew Shinto out again - he met with blistering scorn and quickly turned tail.

Any idea offhand which thread it was in, and about what page of what [chat] shit went down in?
    I'm super-bored, and can find nothing to entertain me.

MrBallbaggins on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    :whistle:Lil' Hitler! Such a scam!:whistle:

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Saburbia wrote: »
    TS your avatar is awesome.

I try.
    Thorgot is to blame.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I am smoking in the computer room.

Noone is allowed to smoke in the computer room, but I am smoking in it right now and there's not a goddamn thing anyone can do about it. You hear that, you fuckers? You're powerless. Suck it.

MrBallbaggins on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Podly wrote: »
    Is Shinto or Than on? I got a question about the influences of Kant and Hume on the founding fathers.
    Than is on, and wouldn't be able to tell you a damn thing about that.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited December 2007

Any idea offhand which thread it was in, and about what page of what [chat] shit went down in?

Page 10-ish is where the explanation begins. I think page 11 is where DrDizaster comes in.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Jurassic Bark was on Cartoon Network earlier, and I made the mistake of watching it.

D:
    :cry:
    D:
    D:
    D:
    D:
    D:
    D:

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Apparently it was a thread about food or nutrition or something. Tube got involved too.

Here's the page where Shinto explains the story so far:
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=43687&page=12

And four posts down is where Dizaster comes in and we tell him to GTFO.

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    So, Frye boots: Y/N?

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    d( >.< )b
    Yes? I don't know what I am saying yes too.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I guess I can say in here (spoiler free, I'm not a jerkoff) that I watched the last leaked episode of dexter tonight. I tried to wait until next week (I downloaded them the other day and waited for tonight's airing to watch the first) but tonight's was so good that I just went for it. I know what happens. and now I'm in hell with no one to talk to.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    HachfaceHachface Not the Minister Farrakhan you're thinking of Dammit, Shepard!Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    One of these days procrastinating on academics is going to have serious consequences.

One of these days.

Hachface on
  • Options
    ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Variable wrote: »
    I guess I can say in here (spoiler free, I'm not a jerkoff) that I watched the last leaked episode of dexter tonight. I tried to wait until next week (I downloaded them the other day and waited for tonight's airing to watch the first) but tonight's was so good that I just went for it. I know what happens. and now I'm in hell with no one to talk to.

I did the same.

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    SamiSami Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Thinatos wrote: »
    Jurassic Bark was on Cartoon Network earlier, and I made the mistake of watching it.

morbo.jpg

FOOL!

Sami on
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I need to catch up on dexter

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Hachface wrote: »
    One of these days procrastinating on academics is going to have serious consequences.

One of these days.

I procrastinated on going to class for so long that I never went, for the whole semester.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I haven't seen the latest episode, but I have two words regarding Dexter that I don't think are particularly spoilerful:

Fuck Lila
    :winky:

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    HachfaceHachface Not the Minister Farrakhan you're thinking of Dammit, Shepard!Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    So for a class on Queer Theory the prof assigned us to write about how "AIDS discourse has affected [my] life."

The short answer is that it hasn't.

Hachface on
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    So for a class on Queer Theory the prof assigned us to write about how "AIDS discourse has affected [my] life."

Man I could so write that easily.

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Man, Dr.D fucked off but quick.

I was surprised.

And thank you to the people who looked that up for me.

MrBallbaggins on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Is the long answer "iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttt hhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssnnnnnnnnn''''''''''''ttttttttt?"

Thanatos on
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Man why don't they have the same portraits as the last game? The only way my character can look the same is if I give him a Kenobi beard. Pish posh.

James on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Man I could so write that easily.

I'm pumping bullshit like it's oil.
    And I feel guilty about that. Because it's bullshit about AIDS, which is a subject that really shouldn't be bullshitted.

Hachface on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Man, everyone must've watched the leaked episodes...no one is talking about last night's episode at all.

I am annoyed.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Man why don't they have the same portraits as the last game? The only way my character can look the same is if I give him a Kenobi beard. Pish posh.

Stop playing Kotor 2.

Play Kotor.

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Is the long answer "iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttt hhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssnnnnnnnnn''''''''''''ttttttttt?"

My grade in the class is good enough that I'm tempted to type that out over five pages and see what the prof. does when I hand it in.

Oh wait... I know what would happen. I'd fail.

Hachface on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Well, time to call it quits. G'night [chat].

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    IreneDAdlerIreneDAdler Registered User regular
    edited December 2007

My grade in the class is good enough that I'm tempted to type that out over five pages and see what the prof. does when I hand it in.

Oh wait... I know what would happen. I'd fail.

Well, your life must have been affected in some meaningful way by "AIDS discourse." I mean, if you never learned anything about AIDS, then you wouldn't know better when some fundie tries to tell you that it's God's way of punishing gay people for being gay.

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Yeah. That's kind of the direction I'm going in.

Hachface on
This discussion has been closed.