As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

100 Day until Pax West

captian54captian54 VidographerSeattle, WARegistered User regular
100 days out guys.

What are you doing to cope with the time? I'm currently playing GTA V again. Red Dead Redemption is next!

R3z3wlJ.png
ZOHC4v.png

• Options
    LoonyEclipseLoonyEclipse WWHRD? Montreal, QCRegistered User regular
    captian54 wrote: »
    100 days out guys.

What are you doing to cope with the time? I'm currently playing GTA V again. Red Dead Redemption is next!

Playing a lot of GTA online, planning a bachelor party, getting laser eye surgery (My vision will be augmented!) and brewing beer.

My pin lanyard
    PSN: L00nyEclip
    Steam: Loony Eclipse
    Twitter: @Loonyeclipse

8hQBw4O.png
  • Options
    Canderson1989Canderson1989 Registered User regular
    Ill be attending other cons from now til Labor Day, so that will make the 100 day wait much less painful.

And video games of course.

• Options
    Bladed CicadaBladed Cicada Registered User regular
    Ill be attending other cons from now til Labor Day, so that will make the 100 day wait much less painful.

And video games of course.

Yep! Other events is the way to go! Although some might require a little travelling depending on your location...

06/9 - 06/11 NW Pinball Expo @ Tacoma Convention Center. It's a Pinball focused event but they have over 400 arcade and pinball machines all set to free play for the price of the admission fee. They have some panels, vendors and like as well. Lots of fun!

06/17 - 06/18 Seattle Retro Game Expo. Not as big as the one in PDX, but it's still a fun retro game event with vendors, a small arcade and console free play area and panels. It's also at the Seattle Center so a nice day of activities in general.

Some other shows and general stuff will help the rest of the time!

• Options
    Croatian SensationCroatian Sensation Registered User regular
    NW pinball expo is awesome. Highly recommended it!

• Options
    LoonyEclipseLoonyEclipse WWHRD? Montreal, QCRegistered User regular
    Also: Got my laser eyes Friday. Currently in recovery/anticipation mode

My pin lanyard
    PSN: L00nyEclip
    Steam: Loony Eclipse
    Twitter: @Loonyeclipse

8hQBw4O.png
  • Options
    captian54captian54 Vidographer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Down to 33 days... What are we all up to?

R3z3wlJ.png
    ZOHC4v.png
  • Options
    kangaroobanditkangaroobandit Registered User regular

Being excited!!

• Options
    Croatian SensationCroatian Sensation Registered User regular
    I wish it is was closer!

• Options
    IncreaseBlueIncreaseBlue Registered User regular
    Trolling Twitter for party/event mentions!

• Options
    helen0rzhelen0rz Registered User regular
    edited July 2017

Excessively planning. I'm getting married in Seattle the day before PAX (planned this way on purpose, where all of you wonderful people will be roaming around Seattle doing pre-PAX stuff I'll be getting married), so I got a ton going on LOL

helen0rz on
    48vla9t2j9ff.png
  • Options
    P.D.B. FishsticksP.D.B. Fishsticks Ohio, USARegistered User regular
    Congratulations!

• Options
    Congratulations!

thank you!!!!

48vla9t2j9ff.png
  • Options
    vidvid Hot Dog Wizard PDXRegistered User regular
    Congratulations! Will you both be attending PAX as well? That's a heck of a weekend, and I wish you all the best.

55ymlH2.png
  • Options
    vid wrote: »
    Congratulations! Will you both be attending PAX as well? That's a heck of a weekend, and I wish you all the best.

Thank you! Yes! That was the plan! We won't be able to attend the convention in its entirety (Fri/Sat only) as we have other places to be for our honeymoon, but we wanted PAX to be our first stop. This will be our third Prime/West so the good thing about that is we know what we're getting into, what's around, and already know our way around.

48vla9t2j9ff.png
  • Options
    KopeAceticKopeAcetic Registered User regular
    Catching my flight in exactly 2 weeks from now, I'm getting extremely excited!