As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - The Age Of Gabriel

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited August 2017 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - The Age Of Gabriel

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• noxumbranoxumbra Registered User regular
    Well at least he will still have the #Cteam. Wait! Mike can DM!!! Dust! Dust!

• lionheartssjlionheartssj Bartertown Chief Merchant BartertownRegistered User regular
    The time has come. Gather the party, tonight we raid.

• Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Estuans interius
    Ira vehementi
    Estuans interius
    Ira vehementi

Gabriel!
    Gabriel!

• zaitcevzaitcev Registered User regular
    R.I.P. Jamie

• TrueLinkTrueLink Registered User regular
    Then I willingly accept my fate... But, I'll take the world with me!

• Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    One Winged Artist?

H9f4bVe.png
  • bartmaniambartmaniam Registered User regular
  • SadgasmSadgasm Deluded doodler A cold placeRegistered User regular
    The way of all flesh. Except artist/writer hybrids apparently

• _ArtistJasonHamilton__ArtistJasonHamilton_ Covington, WARegistered User new member
    Long time reader, first time posting, but I had to ask, is Gabe using a surface studio now?

• TubeTube Registered User admin
    Yep!

• DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    Estuans interius
    Ira vehementi
    Estuans interius
    Ira vehementi

Gabriel!
    Gabriel!

Made all the more amusing since Gabe doesn't know who Sabembermoff is.

• foodlefoodle Registered User regular
    I got a Trigun angel arm vibe from the last panel.

• KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    He's gonna regret that when he needs to figure out an esoteric way to say dicks.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Delzhand wrote: »
    Estuans interius
    Ira vehementi
    Estuans interius
    Ira vehementi

Gabriel!
    Gabriel!

Made all the more amusing since Gabe doesn't know who Sabembermoff is.
    Well he does now because he was in Kingdom Hearts.

steam_sig.png
  • DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    It's an amusing joke, but it actually made me wonder. Obviously Mike has been drawing all the time. He's produced a bunch of extra stuff that doesn't just go into the comics. Artists tend to do that, doodle and experiment and all that.

I don't recall Jerry having written anything other than the comics, though. Has he written any books, short stories, etc. that I'm unaware of? I'd expect him to have been drawn to other writing projects in order to sharpen his skills.

What is this I don't even.
  • YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    It's an amusing joke, but it actually made me wonder. Obviously Mike has been drawing all the time. He's produced a bunch of extra stuff that doesn't just go into the comics. Artists tend to do that, doodle and experiment and all that.

I don't recall Jerry having written anything other than the comics, though. Has he written any books, short stories, etc. that I'm unaware of? I'd expect him to have been drawn to other writing projects in order to sharpen his skills.
    I'm sure I'm missing some stuff, this is just off the top of my head.

YoungFrey on
  • GDT1985GDT1985 Registered User regular
    That "My Belruel" clip is 10 years old. Jerry doesn't seem to have aged. Dark Pact? Regular molting? decent genes?

• Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular

He has a book of poems he is waiting for mike ti illustrate. They have a lot of half finished projects

• DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    YoungFrey wrote: »

I'm sure I'm missing some stuff, this is just off the top of my head.

That is more than I was aware of. Thanks!

What is this I don't even.
  • ShowsniShowsni Registered User regular

And, of course, he's f***ing Kris Straub.

i-XQgbWBw-2100x20000.jpg

• dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Moridin889 wrote: »

He has a book of poems he is waiting for mike ti illustrate. They have a lot of half finished projects

I thought Mike was waiting on Jerry.

• shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    dun dun sephiroth! dun dun sephiroth!

• Squirminator2kSquirminator2k they/them North Hollywood, CARegistered User regular
    This comic appears to have vanished - the page is still there but the strip is missing. Weird!

Jump Leads - a scifi-comedy audiodrama podcast
  • dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    This comic appears to have vanished - the page is still there but the strip is missing. Weird!

That happened to me a while back on a different comic, but it eventually came back. Sometimes comics just need a break.