As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

DURR DURR POLITICS CAN'T TANK MAIDEN DUURRRRRR [SE++ WoW]

GABBO GABBO GABBOGABBO GABBO GABBO Registered User regular
edited February 2008 in Social Entropy++
We are playing HORDE on CHO'GALL.
We are<Shambler Milk> so come shamble some milks with us.
untitled-1.gif
shamblers.jpg
The current guild list looks something like this:
Manifest - Manif - Belfadin
Dumb Hero - Menses - Belf Mage
Nogs - Mininogs - belf mage
Octopus Melody - Jamjam - Troll Shaman
Druhim - Druhim - belf lock
Lord Dave - Mirren - Belf Mage
EclipsedPlanet - Montina - Belfadin
Stale - angrycripple - belf priest
Belruen - Belruen - BE priest
Belruen's boyfriend - Allocer - BE warlock
Manif's boyfriend - Syarra - Belf Rogue
Manif's other boyfriend Crysia - Belf Priest
Javen - Javen - Orc Shaman
(=3 - Belacqua - BE Hunter
Callius - Nnyyaagghh - Undead Warrior
Hoodie - Avataar - Belf Hunter
Delyapple - Delytron - UD Rogue
Hunter - Millicent - Belf Lock
Little Jim - Jimrish - Shamans
WaM - Some kind of druid once she stops being a jerk and rerolls
Meissnerd - Trollosaurus - Troll Warrior
Monsterror - Domiren - Undead Mace Rogue
Volucrisus Aedrius - Volyu - Orc Warrior
Volucrisus Aedrius - Hospitaller - Belf Priest
Volucrisus Aedrius - Tumblingdice - Tauren Shamans
ness445 - Nass - that orc warrior who is in half the OP screenshots
<3 - Coeur - Tauren Druid
tsplitter - rapsnacks - tauren shaman
Druhim - Druhim - belf warlock
Druhim - Shackleton - belf hunter
Druhim - Vindaloo - tauren druid
Fandyien - Fandyien - Belf Priest
TFS - Farida - Belf Hunter

Most of us can invite, so just whisper someone and we'll get you in.

NOW WITH ADDED SCREENSHOTS
shambler1.jpg
shambler2.jpg
shambler3.jpg
shambler420.jpg
eryday

sm001.jpg
sm002.jpg

(Now here are some I stole from the G&T screenshot thread)
bioshockwow.jpg
bioshockwow2.jpg
dontstopwow.jpg

GABBO GABBO GABBO on

• GABBO GABBO GABBOGABBO GABBO GABBO Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Can I just start this thread off with a discussion of how annoying hunters are?
    So annoying.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I made a Tauren hunter the other day and ran him over to the BE starting area for the hell of it. I then went on to buy a leather outfit from the vendors there. My Tauren is now one sexy mofo.

Marathon on
  • TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Can I just start this thread off with a discussion of how annoying hunters are?
    So annoying.

Don't bitch.

I'm a goddamn Resto Shaman.

Hunters tell me to bend over and take it and I have to pretend to like it every time.

Transporter on
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I can't wait to see how many levels I get from Shimmering Flats. Ton of kill quests + rested xp + 2.3 patch = holy shit did I really just gain three levels?

Javen on
    edited December 2007
    Shimmering flats is the best quest hub in the game.

Transporter on
  • PhonehandPhonehand Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    still not as bad as warlocks

Phonehand on
    pmdunk.jpg
  • Little JimLittle Jim __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
    is cho'chall open for transfers

I might transfer my 61 orc warrior maybe I don't know

Little Jim on
    th_crabz.png
    edited December 2007
    Copy pasting my response from the other (hopefully locked soon) thread.
    Little Jim wrote: »
    I swear to god I hate hunters now.
    Hate hate hate.

It doesn't matter who is playing it, they're one of the few classes with a complete aggro dump that still manages to pull aggro all the fucking time.

haha

you would not believe how many times this has wiped a 25 man raid for the hurricane

literally at least 3 times a night we wipe because syrene is thicker than molasses

It was almost enough for me to say "fuck this noise," respec ret, and just grind PVP in AV.
    Instead I think I'm just going to try to get some more +spell damage gear.

ret's fun but it won't really be fun until you get a hefty amount of crit

and do you have improved judgement? if you're having threat problems, that's a huuuuge tps increase

Here's my current armory build
    http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cho%27gall&n=Manif

Feel free to give me tps as to gear I should get, or talents I should be taking. I'm new to this and totally willing to take advice.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
    edited December 2007

Do iiiiiiiiit.

It would be awesome to have another platewearer in the 60s with us.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
    edited December 2007

It is open.

My 29 Hunter is there.

Transporter on
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    (the first step is admitting you have a problem)

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
    edited December 2007
    that's not a bad build, I'd probably drop reck and go something like this for seventy, which affords you 5% avoidance, and a whole lot of threat from improved judgement

I'd stick with what you have right now until 70 though, if you are having aggro problems I'd say it's more than likely a gear issue

Little Jim on
    th_crabz.png
  • TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Druhim wrote: »
    Dongpuller wrote: »
    Why the hell isn't there a blue leather chestpiece between WC/VanCleef and fucking Zul'Farrak? Thats a gap of like twenty five levels.
    ahem

I meant to say "bind on pickup" because everything thats BoE and blue is assbleedingly expensive unless its crafted, and there's no blue patterns for leather chestpieces until lvl 45, and by that time I'll be in mail.
    So don't buy them, run the appropriate instances.

This is my point there is nothing to be gained in these appropriate instances for my chest slot. I mean I just find it kinda odd that there's not a single quest reward or instance drop or crafted blue in between lvl 18 and lvl 45

I don't really see why it NEEDS to be blue. there are plenty of good green chest pieces on the way that are easy to get from questing. There really isn't a whole ton of lue armor in general in the early levels.

TheBlackWind on
    PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    WaM - Some kind of druid once she stops being a jerk and rerolls

[noparse]>:|[/noparse]

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
    edited December 2007
    that's not a bad build, I'd probably drop reck and go something like this for seventy, which affords you 5% avoidance, and a whole lot of threat from improved judgement

I'd stick with what you have right now until 70 though, if you are having aggro problems I'd say it's more than likely a gear issue

Cool, that's sort of what I thought it was, but I wanted to be sure.
    I've found that a big 2her with reckoning kicks ass when soloing big elite mobs though.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
    edited December 2007
    yeah reck will save you when you have to fight casters in the outlands, and there are all kinds of nasty 2hers out there

Little Jim on
    th_crabz.png
  • GrathGrath I'm a much happier person these days Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2007
    sorry i started a character then abandoned it.. i got all distracted playing with guys from work now I have a 40 be hunter.

Grath on
  • LardalishLardalish Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Does Blizzivision still hold onto characters from deactivated accounts / is there any way to check? Because if they deleted my characters Im not sure I want to get back into the game.

Lardalish on
    edited December 2007
    Lardalish wrote: »
    Does Blizzivision still hold onto characters from deactivated accounts / is there any way to check? Because if they deleted my characters Im not sure I want to get back into the game.

Your account is never deleted. Only frozen. You can always just reactivate your account and pick up exactly where you left off. Only thing is your characters don't gain rest xp while your account is frozen.

Javen on
  • satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    they never delete characters due to inactivity as far as i know

satansfingers on
  • <3<3 Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Copy pasting my response from the other (hopefully locked soon) thread.
    Hate hate hate.

It doesn't matter who is playing it, they're one of the few classes with a complete aggro dump that still manages to pull aggro all the fucking time.

haha

you would not believe how many times this has wiped a 25 man raid for the hurricane

literally at least 3 times a night we wipe because syrene is thicker than molasses

It was almost enough for me to say "fuck this noise," respec ret, and just grind PVP in AV.

ret's fun but it won't really be fun until you get a hefty amount of crit

and do you have improved judgement? if you're having threat problems, that's a huuuuge tps increase

Here's my current armory build
    http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cho%27gall&n=Manif

Feel free to give me tps as to gear I should get, or talents I should be taking. I'm new to this and totally willing to take advice.

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&n=Phu

Everything I have with the exception of the boots are obtainable pre-kara. They are fairly easy to get too.

<3 on
    edited December 2007
    Javen wrote: »

Your account is never deleted. Only frozen. You can always just reactivate your account and pick up exactly where you left off. Only thing is your characters don't gain rest xp while your account is frozen.

And that was gonna be my next question.

Ok, well if time permits next semester I will probably be joining your ranks... I will give PvP another chance. Perhaps having a guild who doesnt suck will make it a more enjoyable experience.

Lardalish on
    edited December 2007

Ok, well if time permits next semester I will probably be joining your ranks... I will give PvP another chance. Perhaps having a guild who doesnt suck will make it a more enjoyable experience.

Actually you might get rest XP even if your account is frozen cause I remember when I resub'd I had an ass load of rest xp. I had rest XP from 66 all the way to 70.

<3 on
  • Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Hate hate hate.

haha

Hello there Blood Furnace

Lord Dave on
    mkc.png
  • World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Fuck you Spoils and Vexy <Shambler Milk> will have it's revenge

<Shambler Milk> will have it's revenge

it's revenge

it's

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
    edited December 2007
    (=3 wrote: »

Actually you might get rest XP even if your account is frozen cause I remember when I resub'd I had an ass load of rest xp. I had rest XP from 66 all the way to 70.

I thought rest xp was capped at 2.5 levels?

Lardalish on
    edited December 2007
    it's actually capped at the end of the next level

but if you do a bunch of quests you can really ride it for a while

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
    edited December 2007
    That's only counting xp gained from killing stuff and not including quest xp.

<3 on
    edited December 2007
    (=3 wrote: »

I thought rest xp was capped at 2.5 levels?

1.5, actually. 30 bubbles maximum, or ten days in a capital city or inn.

Javen on
  • CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I love rest exp so much.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • NikolaiNikolai SSSSSSSSSSS Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I might have to transfer my 43 warrior, the guild I'm currently in just started to raid Kara and shit and they keep bugging me to power level to 70. You guys have any room for an undead warrior?

Nikolai on
    xXNXOA7.png?1
    edited December 2007
    definitely dude

make sure you have 200 fire resist or you will be kicked

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2007
    so I thought that curse of doom has a chance of summoning a doomguard to assist me

oops

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited December 2007
    Well I mean sure they assist you, you just have to ruthlessly enslave them first. After that they're kittens (for about three minutes)

Javen on
    edited December 2007
    Fuck you Spoils and Vexy <Shambler Milk> will have it's revenge

<Shambler Milk> will have it's revenge

it's revenge

it's

hey now

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Nikolai wrote: »
    I might have to transfer my 43 warrior, the guild I'm currently in just started to raid Kara and shit and they keep bugging me to power level to 70. You guys have any room for an undead warrior?
    So long as you realize that I'm the fucking awesomest, jawless, mohawk havin' undead warrior this side of the Rio Grande. BUSTER!

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
    edited December 2007
    so I thought that curse of doom has a chance of summoning a doomguard to assist me

oops
    druhim for new meissnerd '08

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
    edited December 2007

oops
    druhim for new meissnerd '08

hey now

let's not get hasty

Javen on
  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    my_pimp.jpg

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • NikolaiNikolai SSSSSSSSSSS Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Callius wrote: »
    Nikolai wrote: »
    So long as you realize that I'm the fucking awesomest, jawless, mohawk havin' undead warrior this side of the Rio Grande. BUSTER!
    Well you got me on the jawless bit. So about how long does it take for the character transfer to go through?

Edit: nevermind I just transferred.

Nikolai on
    xXNXOA7.png?1
This discussion has been closed.