As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Do you like [music] in your pax west?

zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
the musical guest lineup is ready to go!
http://west.paxsite.com/music

Bit Brigade
MC Frontalot
Mega Ran
Super Soul Bros
The Doubleclicks
The Oneups

• ScunosiScunosi WashingtonRegistered User regular
    Excited to see Super Soul Bros actually getting on-stage; I always see them preforming at Fangamer's booth and really like what I've heard so far.

Also glad to see The Oneups provided another website, I was a bit worried when the original link went to a dead hosting service and I'm not familiar with them like I am with everyone else.

• Rhea_starstormRhea_starstorm Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Glad to see the DoubleClicks are back.

• Croatian SensationCroatian Sensation Registered User regular
    Excited for mega ran!

• kalanikalani Straight Edge O.G Edmonds WARegistered User regular
    In past pax.There has been a shuttle bus to the main theatre .Will there be a shuttle bus back to the convention center after the concerts at the end of the night

• IncreaseBlueIncreaseBlue Registered User regular
    I haven't attended the concerts at West before but I remember at South there was an area dedicated to the music guests where they sold CDs and merch and could be chatted with.

Is there something similar at West? If so, where? I would love to grab me some albums to listen to on the way home!

• DarkNutKDDarkNutKD Registered User regular
    I haven't attended the concerts at West before but I remember at South there was an area dedicated to the music guests where they sold CDs and merch and could be chatted with.

Is there something similar at West? If so, where? I would love to grab me some albums to listen to on the way home!

There is usually a dedicated band area, called band land, at Pax West. Most of the time it is located on one of the upper floors near one of the walkways.

• whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    You're thinking of Bandland, which is very much a thing at all PAXen. That should be on the 6F of the WSCC, near Console Freeplay.

Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • IncreaseBlueIncreaseBlue Registered User regular
    Thank you for the answers guys! I'm definitely going to hit up that area this time!

• DarkNutKDDarkNutKD Registered User regular
    Sometimes the concert bands will also do small performances while at Bandland as well, makes a cool place to take a break while at the convention center.

• Goddess of MadnessGoddess of Madness Registered User regular
    kalani wrote: »
    In past pax.There has been a shuttle bus to the main theatre .Will there be a shuttle bus back to the convention center after the concerts at the end of the night

At West? Really? Huh... but it's only 4 blocks, was it a hotel thing?

• whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    No, the show has provided shuttles between the convention center, Benaroya and the Westin for the past couple of years. Don't know if we're still doing so this year.

• YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular

There is stuff out at the Westin too. For people with limited mobility, hiking between those places could really be a no-go.

• Goddess of MadnessGoddess of Madness Registered User regular
    YoungFrey wrote: »

There is stuff out at the Westin too. For people with limited mobility, hiking between those places could really be a no-go.

I have a disk issue that is mucking with my hip and leg I will definitely look into this!

whypick1 wrote: »
    zerzhul wrote: »
    firemaple wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there will be a shuttle running between buildings again this year? I'm currently doing PT to recover from a broken ankle and surgery. I'll get a med badge to help in the convention center, but getting to some of the other buildings could be challenging for me; I'm especially concerned about the distance and hill between WSCC and Benaroya Hall.
    It's likely that the shuttle for the Benaroya will continue, but I have no concrete information on that yet.

I do. Shuttles will run from 11am-8pm (6pm on Monday) with fully ADA-compliant vans running every 10 minutes. Vans will go between WSCC, Benaroya, Westin and Paramount.

• Rhea_starstormRhea_starstorm Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Super soul bros look cool - Saturday night looks really good