As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Rubber Chicken

13»

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
  • Options
    BursarBursar Hee Noooo! PDX areaRegistered User regular
    Mugsley wrote: »
    Nobeard wrote: »
    If your new chicken does not yet have a name, I nominate Johann Sebastian Bawk.

I would have suggested John Ralphio

Rubber Chick Hearn is to the point and a fine tribute.

GNU Terry Pratchett
    PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
    Hit me up on BoardGameArena! User: Loaded D1
    Spoilered until images are unborked. egc6gp2emz1v.png
  • Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    I feel like Rupert would look better if you colored in his eyes and gave him a soul

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Inquisitor77Inquisitor77 2 x Penny Arcade Fight Club Champion A fixed point in space and timeRegistered User regular
    mts wrote: »
    I feel like Rupert would look better if you colored in his eyes and gave him a soul

Eye color has no relevance to whether or not someone has a soul. Gingers, on the other hand...

• Options
    NewblarNewblar Registered User regular
    MrsTarnok wrote: »
    Shogun wrote: »
    Can we get a pic of these two chickens side by side as a comparison? Also you might want to buy some of the other chickens linked in the thread.

You know just in case.

bj602zp32pzn.jpg

Rupert is the pretty one.

I'm assuming Rupert is the one on the left because that's the kind of chicken I want to take home to meet my parents. The one on the right would take a lot of beers.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    I love that this whole escapade has resulted in Mrs Tarnok signing up to the forums...

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Yes welcome you

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    we apologize in advance

• Options
    LovelyLovely Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    Left chicken is kinda cute, right chicken is the stuff of nightmares D: . The souless eyes are one thing, but bumpy skin takes the terrifying up a few notches. brrrr.

Lovely on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    No see, the person who posted these pictures is clearly biased and is showing the newcomer at his worst angle.

look how the favoured chicken is rotated as such to not show the unsightly seam it undoubtly posseses.

I CALL SHENNNANIGANS

Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    bwanie wrote: »
    No see, the person who posted these pictures is clearly biased and is showing the newcomer at his worst angle.

look how the favoured chicken is rotated as such to not show the unsightly seam it undoubtly posseses.

I CALL SHENANIGANS

SuperTroopers2-619-386.jpg

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    Lovely wrote: »
    Left chicken is kinda cute, right chicken is the stuff of nightmares D: . The souless eyes are one thing, but bumpy skin takes the terrifying up a few notches. brrrr.

that's what happens when you upgrade from an SD chicken to a 4K chicken. you see every little imperfection

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    mts wrote: »
    Lovely wrote: »

that's what happens when you upgrade from an SD chicken to a 4K chicken. you see every little imperfection

This post made me wonder if there is a rubber chicken with blutooth, because they are putting blutooth in everything lately.

Time to upgrade to the new generation of rubber chicken

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508