As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX West Merch Preorder is now shipping

ToddRussellToddRussell Registered User regular
I've received an e-mail notification that my preorder has shipped. Hopefully other people's orders will be shipping today, or soon.

• Options
    sediroxsedirox Registered User regular
    Got the email confirmation too! Can't wait to snuggle with my new blankie!

• Options
    Spokane_SnowManSpokane_SnowMan Registered User regular
    My email had the wrong tracking number. Same tracking number on the packaging from my Mario pins which came Monday...

Now how am I supposed to check for updates 6 times a day!?

• Options
    Croatian SensationCroatian Sensation Registered User regular
    Mine is also on the way! Looking forward to those dice!

• Options
    RavenHuskyRavenHusky Registered User regular
    Dice and blanket are on their way.

tw787Xr.png

• Options
    SinoSambaSinoSamba CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    No tracking yet for me. Is it coming via USPS? There's been UPS/Fedex packages taken off doorsteps in my area lately and I 100% would want these on my locked mailbox instead.

3DS FC: 3239-2323-6239
  • Options
    Sj3nksSj3nks Registered User regular
    OKay stupid questions, where did you buy the pax merch? I dont see anywhere on the site to buy things, and I didn't order my badges a friend did. First year going here.

• Options
    Spokane_SnowManSpokane_SnowMan Registered User regular
    Sj3nks wrote: »
    OKay stupid questions, where did you buy the pax merch? I dont see anywhere on the site to buy things, and I didn't order my badges a friend did. First year going here.

This was the first year it was offered and it was to be purchased at the same time as the passes.

There will be other merch at the event of course. Like normal.

• Options
    ToddRussellToddRussell Registered User regular
    SinoSamba wrote: »
    No tracking yet for me. Is it coming via USPS? There's been UPS/Fedex packages taken off doorsteps in my area lately and I 100% would want these on my locked mailbox instead.

Addresses in the United States are being shipped to via USPS. Anywhere else in the world is being shipped to using Standard International Airmail.

• Options
    SinoSambaSinoSamba CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Got my scarf and dice set today. Dice set looks great, w/the very sturdy dice box it comes in. Scarf will be used on Pax East next year (I'm in Cali, we don't usually need these here :P)

3DS FC: 3239-2323-6239