As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Quartermaster General- Axis & Allies of the Multiverse

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Well I think I have to go for the combo, stop our bleeding points

Germany
    Fallschirmjager- Use at the beginning of your Play Step. Discard the top card of your draw deck to battle a land space adjacent to your air force. Battle Moscow
    Discard 3 to pull build army from the deck, build army in Moscow
    No discard, +5VP, draw 4

@Preda

• Options
    MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    Hands updated

• Options
  • Options
    PredaPreda Registered User regular
    Sorry for the late post. But this game has just gone from easyly win to totally lost...

Build Navy in the mediterranean. Discard a card. 4 vp. draw 2.

• Options
  • Options
    Round 9

Bt66im0.png

Axis- 75
    Allies- 83

Responses
    Germany
    United Kingdom - 1
    Japan - 2
    Soviet Union
    Italy - 1
    USA

Status
    Germany
    -Atlantic Wall- Each time an Axis army is battled in Western Europe, the country initiating the battle must discard the top 3 cards of its draw deck.
    -Landkreuzers- Use once per turn, when a German army is battled. The country initiating the battle must discard the top 3 cards of its draw deck.
    United Kingdom
    -Lord Lilithgow Declares India to be at War- You may build armies in India without tracing supply to the United Kingdom.
    Japan
    Imperial Designs - Japan gets +1 vp for occupying either of the Phillipeans or Iwo Jima
    Soviet Union
    -Quantity Had a Quality All its Own- Use once per turn when you build an army. Discard a build army card from your hand to build an additional army.
    Italy
    Spanish Troops Seize Gibralter. - The North Sea and the Medditarrainian are never adjacent for the Allies, and always adjacent for the Axis.
    Mare Nostrum - During the Victory Step of your turn, gain +1 victory point for each Italian Navy on the board.
    USA
    Wartime Production- Use when you build an army. Once per turn you may discard the top card of your draw deck and build an additional army.

American Volunteer Group Expands- Szechaun is a supply space for China (only), and is now China's home space. On your Play Step, instead of playing a card, you can discard a Build Army card from your hand to build a Chinese army. Place a supply source (star) marker on Szechaun.

Victory Gardens - The United States only has to discard 1 card from its hand to use Reallocate Resources (take any build/battle card from your deck).

Germany
    United Kingdom
    Japan CURRENT
    Soviet Union
    Italy
    USA

@NotoriusBEN

• Options
    NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    JAPAN

Build Navy in South China Sea.
    play Response - Special Naval Landing Forces - Use when you build a navy. You may build one or two armies adjacent to the space where you just built the navy.
    build an Army in Australia and an Army in Indonesia

Supply intact.
    Discard a card. +5 VP

@Preda for soviets.

a4irovn5uqjp.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
  • Options
    @MrBody Just to be sure, I can't play a Buld Army unless I have at least a piece in suply right?

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Correct. The only exception is that you can always build in your home territory...when it's not occupied by the enemy.

(or if a status card specifically says you can build armies in a spot without being connected by supply)

MrBody on
  • Options
    Ok, than let's go with useless effort! Discard 4 cards to draw a Land battle. Land battle Moscow (discardibg 3 more cards from deck). Than everything russian on board dies. No discard, No points.

@NotoriusBEN with Italy

• Options
    Unfortunately, a battle can only happen adjacent to one of your supplied pieces (page 14).

@Preda

• Options
    Moscow is supplied isnt it? Its the home capital.

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    Yes, but occupied Moscow isn't going to be supplying Russia

• Options
    Correct

• Options
    Ok, no battle too! Let's burn some motherland instead! Play: Status - Scorched Earth - Ukraine is not a supply space for Germany or Italy. Than everything russian on board dies. No discard, No points.

@NotoriusBEN with Italy

• Options
    edited August 2017
    italy

Play Economic Warfare - Ireland Revolts. The UK must choose to eliminate an army on the United Kingdom or discard the top 3 cards from its draw deck.

Play deploy air force. In west europe.

Discard 1 card. +4 VP.

@preda with choice.
    @Daemonis with usa

NotoriusBEN on
    a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    Discard.

• Options
    Yeah that's why I made sure the players who get Russia/Japan also got a 2nd country to play. Those can be the toughest to stick it out with.

That was actually a pretty good move though. It could still go either way with VP and you just denied 2/turn to the Axis.

• Options
    Preda wrote: »
    Ok, no battle too! Let's burn some motherland instead! Play: Status - Scorched Earth - Ukraine is not a supply space for Germany or Italy. Than everything russian on board dies. No discard, No points.

NotoriusBEN with Italy

That would be -1 points right?

• Options
    Phyphor wrote: »

NotoriusBEN with Italy

It would.

• Options
    DaemonisDaemonis Registered User regular
    USA
    Reallocate resources - discard a card to find Build Navy.
    Use Superior Shipyards to build Navy in North and East Pacific.
    Deploy Air Force in North Pacific.
    Discard a card, draw 3. +8 VP

@MrBody @Phyphor

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Phyphor wrote: »

NotoriusBEN with Italy

Than I discard 1 card. plenty of useless one now...

Preda on
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Germany
    Land Battle Middle East
    Deploy Air Force to Moscow
    Discard, draw 3, +4 VP
    @Preda

Phyphor on
  • Options
    UK
    Build Army Middle East. Discard 1 card. 4VP. Draw 2.

@NotoriusBEN With Japan

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Round 10

9sb63RD.png

Axis- 88
    Allies- 95

Responses
    Germany
    United Kingdom - 1
    Japan - 2
    Soviet Union
    Italy - 1
    USA

Status
    Germany
    -Atlantic Wall- Each time an Axis army is battled in Western Europe, the country initiating the battle must discard the top 3 cards of its draw deck.
    -Landkreuzers- Use once per turn, when a German army is battled. The country initiating the battle must discard the top 3 cards of its draw deck.
    United Kingdom
    -Lord Lilithgow Declares India to be at War- You may build armies in India without tracing supply to the United Kingdom.
    Japan
    Imperial Designs - Japan gets +1 vp for occupying either of the Phillipeans or Iwo Jima
    Soviet Union
    -Quantity Had a Quality All its Own- Use once per turn when you build an army. Discard a build army card from your hand to build an additional army.

-Scorched Earth - Ukraine is not a supply space for Germany or Italy. ints.

Italy
    Spanish Troops Seize Gibralter. - The North Sea and the Medditarrainian are never adjacent for the Allies, and always adjacent for the Axis.
    Mare Nostrum - During the Victory Step of your turn, gain +1 victory point for each Italian Navy on the board.
    USA
    Wartime Production- Use when you build an army. Once per turn you may discard the top card of your draw deck and build an additional army.

American Volunteer Group Expands- Szechaun is a supply space for China (only), and is now China's home space. On your Play Step, instead of playing a card, you can discard a Build Army card from your hand to build a Chinese army. Place a supply source (star) marker on Szechaun.

Victory Gardens - The United States only has to discard 1 card from its hand to use Reallocate Resources (take any build/battle card from your deck).

Germany
    United Kingdom
    Japan CURRENT
    Soviet Union
    Italy
    USA

@NotoriusBEN

MrBody on
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    I think I've updated everyone's hand. Let me know if I didn't.

MrBody on
  • Options
    Japan.

Play Sea Battle on Bay of Bengal.

Activate Response Card - Surprise Attack - Use when you battle a sea space. You may battle an additional navy, and then battle an army.
    So I will attack India and remove that Army.

Before I continue, I notice the response card from UK. are you playing it? @Preda ?

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Battles must take place adjacent to one of your in-supply pieces. India is not a valid target. The only valid battle targets right now are North Pacific and China.

(When a card says "battle", it's as if a land/sea battle card had been played and must follow all rules associated with it. "Eliminated" means remove a piece with no other rules applying.)

@NotoriusBEN

MrBody on
  • Options
    Well, this is irksome then. the only reason that army is on indonesia was to threaten the bangel and not worry about army attacks.

give me a bit to think then, because I've just given up my plans.

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    DaemonisDaemonis Registered User regular
    North Pacific has Air Support, btw

• Options
    You could battle NPacific twice (without sacrificing your air force) and then China. Would slow the US down at least

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Oops, knew I forgot something. Yes air force in North Pacific.

and yes Phyphor's suggestion is legal

MrBody on
  • Options
    @NotoriusBEN

Finish this game and once it wraps up I'll have a special surprise for everyone!

• Options
    Yep. Go with phyphors suggestion. I thought i typed and posted this already.

Discard as well. Ill pm which one +5vp

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    US navy + air force eliminated in North Pacific. Chinese army eliminated in China.
    +5 VP Japan

@Preda (USSR)

• Options
    The russians aren't on the map, but that doesn't stop Russian Winter to do damage!
    Event- General Winter- Eliminate up to two armies from Ukraine, Russia, Moscow, and/or Siberia.
    It seems that both Germany army in Moscow and Ukraine had some problems with the cold...
    And the planes covering them are gone too!
    Discard 1 card, draw 2. No points.

@NotoriusBEN with Italy

• Options
    edited August 2017
    If at any time your Air Force is in a space without an Army or
    Navy from the same country, you must immediately move it
    to an adjacent space occupied by your supplied Army or Navy
    (from the same country). If there is no such space, the Air
    Force is removed from the board. You may not reposition to a
    space that already contains an Air Force from the same coun-
    t r y.

If you remove the Moscow army first, the airforce there has no place to retreat to. The Ukraine one can retreat to Eastern Europe though.

MrBody on
  • Options
    Do that!

• Options
    Wait that's how that card works? If I knew that I wouldn't have put the air force there...

• Options
    Well he hard the two cards he needed, I think it's literally impossible to win now