As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pinny arcade pin Value.

13»

• Spokane_SnowManSpokane_SnowMan Registered User regular
    teeketch wrote: »
    Hey folks forgive me if this is against any forum rules as I've been out of here for a while now but I've recently had some life stuff come up prompting me to attempt to sell off my pin collection (sad yes, but I'd been drifting from collecting for a while) Anyways I'm trying to gather any info I can about the pins themselves, worth, fair asking price etc. If anyone has any resources or anything please let me know either here or a message. Also if this is against the rules then just delete this thanks.

The slack channel (trade) section would be a good start.
    Completed eBay auctions are also good, but there are very few this time of year since it is "Pinter" (the down time between East and West).

• teeketchteeketch MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    teeketch wrote: »
    Hey folks forgive me if this is against any forum rules as I've been out of here for a while now but I've recently had some life stuff come up prompting me to attempt to sell off my pin collection (sad yes, but I'd been drifting from collecting for a while) Anyways I'm trying to gather any info I can about the pins themselves, worth, fair asking price etc. If anyone has any resources or anything please let me know either here or a message. Also if this is against the rules then just delete this thanks.

The slack channel (trade) section would be a good start.
    Completed eBay auctions are also good, but there are very few this time of year since it is "Pinter" (the down time between East and West).

I'll check that out, thanks!

• NikadermisNikadermis Registered User new member
    Thank you all so much for the insight. Please keep it coming!
    My company makes the Evolution game line and we are releasing a digital app this year. The image we are thinking of using for Unplugged would be from a different game, though, that features different types of super heroes and villains. We will be releasing it at Unplugged (it's in the Wits & Wagers line)

• NikadermisNikadermis Registered User new member
    My company makes the Evolution game line and we are releasing a digital app this year. The image we are thinking of using for Unplugged would be from a different game, though, that features different types of super heroes and villains. We will be releasing it at Unplugged (it's in the Wits & Wagers line)

• InterestingMixInterestingMix A little bit of everything really Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    @Nikadermis , when you say "image for unplugged", do you meant you are potentially having a pin there? :surprised:

m6s4s1d.png

Woosh!
  • PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    Nikadermis wrote: »

Completionists will get everything. For everyone else, design matters.

What you want is a design that when worn on a lanyard will make people stop and say "Wow, that's awesome. Where can I get one?" Look at the Annapurna Edith Finch Pin, which is the high watermark for what has been designed. Then look at the low end, which is probably this. There are garish Pins, there are badly designed pins, but there is nothing worse than a zero effort pin.

The Edith Finch Pin conveys a lot of the game feel, and is what to aim for.

• vonhistvonhist Mr Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I think 'Sale' by Eb games at this years Pax Aus sets a new low that will almost certainly never be beaten.