As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Triwizard Drinking Tournament: Ravenclaw wins! $4666.50 raised for Child's Play!

• Options
    industrialgirlindustrialgirl Registered User regular
    I would love to be Head Girl for Slytherin DE again!...NM, looks like its taken..how about OOtP

• Options
    TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    @industrialgirl *pings you on FB*

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    valdorvaldor Registered User regular
    edited June 2017
    SLYTHERIN DE!!!!! All year, every year, I live and die by the Dark Lord. It's time again for this event to show how Slytherin wrecks the competition.

valdor on
    3 time TWDT attendee. One year as House Head Boy and Now Head of House for Slytherin DE.
    4 Year Pax West Attendee
  • Options
    LoonyEclipseLoonyEclipse WWHRD? Montreal, QCRegistered User regular
    Yay! Ravenclaw DE!

My pin lanyard
    PSN: L00nyEclip
    Steam: Loony Eclipse
    Twitter: @Loonyeclipse

8hQBw4O.png
  • Options
    faroffpugfaroffpug Registered User regular
    HELLO SLYTHERIN OOTP!

Sorry for being MIA, but here is the link to our facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/groups/slytherinootp2016/?ref=group_browse_new @industrialgirl you can join us in here!

Bullet Club Head Girl 2015
    Slytherin OotP Head of House 2016
    3 years at PAX West
    Overwatch trash meme
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Ravenclaw ties and death mark temporary tattoos ordered for my friend and I!

LoonyEclipse on
    My pin lanyard

8hQBw4O.png
  • Options
    LejicLejic Registered User regular
    faroffpug wrote: »
    HELLO SLYTHERIN OOTP!

Sorry for being MIA, but here is the link to our facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/groups/slytherinootp2016/?ref=group_browse_new @industrialgirl you can join us in here!

Slytherin OotP shall take this, I have no doubt!

Unfortunately I don't use FB but I'm sure we'll mingle quite a lot during the tournament! :)

• Options
    PunkJrPunkJr Decepticon Infiltrator Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I'll have to post up at one of the bars & heckle as you come through. :winky:

daaeZs9.png
    PunkJr
    Pirate, Stormtrooper, Decepticon
    Yes, my middle name really is MEGATRON
    Former Ravenclaw Death Eaters Head of House
  • Options
    afipanicafipanic Registered User regular
    Is there a Gryffindor OotP common room yet?

Next PAX: West 2017!
    Flight: [X]
    Lodging: [X]
    Passes: [X]
    Excitement: [10/10]
  • Options
    Similarly do we of the Ravenclaw Death Eaters persuasion have a common room?

My pin lanyard

8hQBw4O.png
  • Options
    OptimusbryOptimusbry Event Designer Long Beach CARegistered User regular
    edited July 2017
    Similarly do we of the Ravenclaw Death Eaters persuasion have a common room?
    You can find it here https://www.facebook.com/groups/TWDTRavenclawDE/

Optimusbry on
    Nintendo ID: Optimusbry :: Xbox Live: Optimus Bry :: PSN: Optimusbry :: Steam ID: Optimus Bry
  • Options
    AdamRWAdamRW Registered User regular
    Got two of the last three Hufflepuff Order of the Phoenix spots. It's been too long since I've fully been able to enjoy a pre-PAX pub crawl. Very much looking forward to this!

• Options
    Reminder that we still have a bunch of open leader spots! If you can volunteer to help herd drunken cats it'd be greatly appreciated!

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    Slytherin DE common room is up! https://www.facebook.com/groups/625816700948395/

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    DruidsFlameDruidsFlame Registered User regular
    This is my first year being able to go to this and I'm stoked! Too bad only Death Eater spots are left, but Hufflepuff represent!

sEf3HzW.png
    PAX PRIME 2018 Status: Badges [√] Room [√] Waiting [ :x ]
    PoGo Trainer Code:4505 8413 2232
  • Options
    namelessbanananamelessbanana Registered User regular
    Ravenclaw OotP common room is here:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/489723884390152

• Options
    LawlietBlackLawlietBlack Kenneth Black Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    First year doing this, Griffindor DE :-)

• Options
    Rhea_starstormRhea_starstorm Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Does Gryffindor DE have a common room yet?

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Ravenclaw ties and death mark temporary tattoos ordered for my friend and I!

Great idea :) Just ordered some of the temporary tatoos off amazon myself :D

Rhea_starstorm on
  • Options
    OptimusbryOptimusbry Event Designer Long Beach CARegistered User regular
    Just released my 2 Ravenclaw DE tickets, get em while theyre hot!

Nintendo ID: Optimusbry :: Xbox Live: Optimus Bry :: PSN: Optimusbry :: Steam ID: Optimus Bry
  • Options
    Ravenclaw OotP is currently looking for a house elf. You do not need a ticket to be our house elf.

• Options
    uz2znwrbae6z.png

I'm excited to announce that Ravenclaws will be getting these awesome ribbons for completing the challenges.

Donations suggested

• Options
    First year attending, im curious how the fundraising works. Are part of sales donated to CP or is it just from the auction?

• Options
    First year attending, im curious how the fundraising works. Are part of sales donated to CP or is it just from the auction?

All money raised is donated to Child's Play. So that's any general donations, anything from the auctions, and anything sold by the team leads.

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    scaryuncledevinscaryuncledevin Registered User new member
    First year attending but I'm super excited. I've always wanted to join but am usually driving up on Thursday, but this time we are flying in so I can finally make it!

• Options
    SutibunRiSutibunRi Montreal, Quebec, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Don't forget to be patient with, and tip your bartender/server!
    We slam them with about a hundred? people all at once every hour all night long. (Except for the quitting quitters who leave early.)

• Options
    c13q1mvrwqya.jpg

Working on auction items!!

• Options
    Hello all! We are desperately in need of a Head Girl and a House elf for Ravenclaw OtoP for the Triwizard Drinking Tournament

Duties include drinking, walking, having fun and crossing off challenge cards.

Also you don't need a separate ticket to attend the Triwizard. Staff members do not need tickets.

• Options
    in case anyone else still needs a wand, here is a cool tutorial
    http://pleasegivepeasachance.blogspot.com/2012/10/ollivanders-apprentice-wand-tutorial.html?m=1

• Options
    Spots just opened up for the Slytherin Death Eaters!

Also, we are still in need of volunteers for various leadership spots.

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    I just released 2 more tickets to Slytherin Order of the Phoenix. Go get em!

• Options
    seanj652seanj652 Registered User new member
    Totally interested in being a Head Boy for Gryffindor! Sent you a message @freckle =)

• Options
    So I realize this is late but just wondering how much people usually spend on the crawl. Tryinh to organize my pax budget :)

• Options
    So I realize this is late but just wondering how much people usually spend on the crawl. Tryinh to organize my pax budget :)

Just as a really rough estimate, I would go with $15 per drink (gotta include tip!) times the 5 bar stops. And don't forget some cash if you want to buy an auction item. I usually bring $100 just to be on the safe side. You can of course do it for less then that, but I like to be overly prepared.

• Options
    adele822adele822 Registered User regular

I always gave myself a rough estimate of $100, I think I would usually end up spending more like $60-80 though. It depends on what drinks you end up buying in the challenges, beer/well drinks are obviously cheaper, but this is also downtown Seattle so prices are higher. Don't forget to have money for tips and maybe an extra drink or two if you're feeling it. I know toward the end of the crawl I always ended up getting more as the alcohol was flowing.

• Options

Just as a really rough estimate, I would go with $15 per drink (gotta include tip!) times the 5 bar stops. And don't forget some cash if you want to buy an auction item. I usually bring $100 just to be on the safe side. You can of course do it for less then that, but I like to be overly prepared.

Cool. I figured about that but based on Portland prices not Seattle

• Options
    adele822adele822 Registered User regular

I think the two cities are pretty similar on pricing, especially in the downtown core areas. Although I do love not having to pay tax whenever I go down there :)

• Options
    adele822 wrote: »

I think the two cities are pretty similar on pricing, especially in the downtown core areas. Although I do love not having to pay tax whenever I go down there :)

Good to know. i remember parking in seattle being pricier in Seattle than PDX (at lrast during pax)

• Options
    dzinctiondzinction TexasRegistered User new member
    I was really looking forward to going, but unfortunately will not be able to make it due to travel restrictions. Hope someone has a good time on Ravenclaw DE for me.

• Options
    DarkNutKDDarkNutKD Registered User regular
    Could I be informed if another spot for Ravenclaw DE opens up? I have a friend who is going to Pax last minute, and I don't want to leave him by himself at the hotel when he could be having fun with this great group.