As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Camp Comic] Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - Party Pooper

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited August 2017 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - Party Pooper

Party Pooper

Party Pooper

http://campcomic.com/comic/456

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• te-kunte-kun Registered User regular
    Oh the meanings!

• briguybriguy Registered User regular
    Neiman's little smile when he learns about the party.
    Just let the little creeper go, Malachi.

• xUsakoxUsako Registered User regular
    I like how Malachi keeps his cool. If that were me, I'd be freaking out right about now.

• The 7th ComradeThe 7th Comrade Registered User regular
    Alright then.

• tkywatkywa Registered User regular
    I'm really curious about the rolling backpack. Was this Neiman's or one that he found?

• SargeSarge Registered User regular
    That was a hard kitty find.
    (I was going to make a poop joke but that would be a shitty thing to do.)

tkywa wrote: »
    I'm really curious about the rolling backpack. Was this Neiman's or one that he found?

Unless there's a surprise reveal, it's Malachi's. It's the exact type he had on his first day. It was a bonus strip that appeared in the book.

• ApplemaskApplemask Registered User regular
    rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Dark JaguarDark Jaguar Registered User regular
    I mean, there's a perfectly breakable window right there, and a perfectly throwable Neiman right by it.

• broceratopsbroceratops Registered User new member
    edited August 2017
    What kind of front door locks from the inside anyway. This place is crazy!

broceratops on
  • Peter RoganPeter Rogan Registered User regular
    Irrepressibly dynamic Malachi meets the implacably focused Neiman. One or the other -- or both -- shall emerge changed. Never mind what the key does.

• Johnny17Johnny17 Registered User regular
    If this was Saw, this wuold be over in the next strip.

Most do. If you couldn't lock your doors once you're inside then you can't lock out thieves.

• armatur3armatur3 San DiegoRegistered User regular
    edited August 2017
    Sarge wrote: »

Most do. If you couldn't lock your doors once you're inside then you can't lock out thieves.

Usually the inside lock on the door handle is a turn or push locking mechanism... however, there are plenty of deadbolts that use the key as the turn as well... in which case, if you lose that key with the door locked...you're fubar.

That said, it looks like it's a fairly large keyhole... you could probably find something in the room to pick the lock with.

armatur3 on
  • hajenhajen Registered User regular
    noticing that "Malachi's Moods" is not updating in real time; guess we'll just have to wait for the nightly data dump ... :P

• te-kunte-kun Registered User regular
    @armatur3
    Not every country is like that. In many countries the common door can only be locked with a key.

I love Neiman's profile. He looks like a muppet or one of those little garbage cans.

I still feel bad for him. Even if he is a creepy stalker. Every kid wants to be invited to a birthday party. It makes me sad.

hajen wrote: »
    noticing that "Malachi's Moods" is not updating in real time; guess we'll just have to wait for the nightly data dump ... :P

Neiman.net and it's mood tracking service is experiencing painfully slow key processing problems. Stand by for key data dump retrieval in approximately six to eight hours.

• AlorialAlorial Registered User new member
    Usually if there is a window in the door, it's best to use a key inside for the deadbolt in order to prevent someone from breaking the window and undoing a deadbolt using a latch. But you have to make sure to take the key out when you aren't using it.

That being said, this door looks solid. But I'll suspend my disbelief =)

• Laika ClementineLaika Clementine Registered User regular
    So funny! If this scene was animated it'd be even more funny as Neiman's face would be slowly morphing into a smile. :P

Neiman's so cute in the second to last strip, that little smile. Now that I notice it more, he looks like one of the kids from the Gorillaz music video "Dirty Harry."

• Hawk1966Hawk1966 Leiche Central FloridaRegistered User regular
    Am we missing a comic? Or am I be confused?

Hawk1966 wrote: »
    Am we missing a comic? Or am I be confused?

What do you mean? What are you confused about?