As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Canadian Politics] Shouldn't we talk about the weather?

1939495969799»

• shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    Zibblsnrt wrote: »
    To say nothing of a major one for the "normal" right. Most of the CPC leadership candidates sure were giving them disproportionate amounts of time and attention during the campaign, for instance, and several people in said campaign - including Scheer - had Rebel employees on their campaign teams directly.

Well sure. Just like the Rebel's fleeing employees, it's not like the disagree with what's being said, they just think one should be less overt with the rhetoric.

shryke on
  • Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
  • ZibblsnrtZibblsnrt Registered User regular
    Levant's threatened to sue them a couple of times over uh er well uh reasons, but since (1) he never does and (2) he doesn't have a leg to stand on on that front anyway, they've decided one of their purposes in life is to poke the toothless bear like they do with the Sun.

• RichyRichy Registered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    "It’s almost impressive that The Rebel has done as poorly as it has. It would be like selling a house in downtown Vancouver for below asking.”

I can't stop chuckling at that amazing all-Canadian burn.

sig.gif
  • CaedwyrCaedwyr Registered User regular
    I like this one:
    At press time, former contributor Barbara Kay had also left The Rebel and returned to the white supremacist newspaper where she got her start: The National Post.

• SwashbucklerXXSwashbucklerXX Swashbucklin' Canuck Registered User regular
    Boom. New thread!

Want to find me on a gaming service? I'm SwashbucklerXX everywhere.
This discussion has been closed.