As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

South Park Mysterion Pin

The ShepardThe Shepard Seattle, WARegistered User regular
During PAX West last year I attended the Fractured but Whole panel and acquired this pin. It was one of my favorite pins, but I heard a rumor that it would become available on their UPlay Store soon and after confirming this with the Ubisoft booth attendant I decided to trade it. My question is, what the hell Ubisoft?! Where the hell is the pin you promised?! Does anyone know anymore info on this? Now it's one of the most valuable pins, and I don't have anything valuable enough to trade back for it!
Relevant link:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1490928-Coon-and-Mysterion-Pinny-Arcade-Pins?p=12851478#post12851478

• Spokane_SnowManSpokane_SnowMan Registered User regular
    Second hand since I missed it as well, but I believe they quietly uploaded them all onto their UPlay Reward system right before it shut down.

I saw people getting multiples of them in the mail a month or two back.

• theoriginalztheoriginalz PhillyRegistered User regular
    I can guarantee that they had it on the south park reward website, as that's how I got one.

Trade pins with me! Pinny LanyardjlB4Ded.png
  • The ShepardThe Shepard Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    So they did actually get around to making them available then. What is the UPlay Reward system? Is that just their UPlay points you earn from playing games? I have a ton of those. Also, is the South Park reward website separate from the UPlay store?

Never mind, a quick google search turned up this website.
    https://southpark.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/rewards/
    Why would they end the rewards program before the game has even been released? I hope it comes back, I have a ton of UPlay points I would gladly spend on pins!

From what I remember they went up and were sold out/gone before the end of the day.

From what I remember they went up and were sold out/gone before the end of the day.

Aww man, well that's a bummer. I guess this will just be the pin that got away. Some day I'm sure I'll be able to trade back for it!

That was The Order pin (Prime 14) for me. I didn't realize how hard it was for people to get because I got one every time I went thru (it might have been my mustache that helped since they were having people draw facial hair).

So I kept trading all that I got away figuring I could get another. Ended up trading 5 of them during the show and left without one after going back the last day and they were all out. Just got one again a month or two ago.

I can also confirm that there were multiple waves.

• Tweeker DanTweeker Dan Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    During PAX West last year I attended the Fractured but Whole panel and acquired this pin. It was one of my favorite pins, but I heard a rumor that it would become available on their UPlay Store soon and after confirming this with the Ubisoft booth attendant I decided to trade it. My question is, what the hell Ubisoft?! Where the hell is the pin you promised?! Does anyone know anymore info on this? Now it's one of the most valuable pins, and I don't have anything valuable enough to trade back for it!
    Relevant link:
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1490928-Coon-and-Mysterion-Pinny-Arcade-Pins?p=12851478#post12851478

Shepard, I know how you feel, I have been trying to get that last mysterion pin as well.

Tweeker Dan on
    Do either of you guys have pinnypals.com accounts? @Tweeker Dan @The Shepard

I do but I have yet to figure out how to use the pinnypals. I'm user Tweekerdan1984

I do, I haven't updated it in awhile though. Maybe I'll do that today. It's TheShepard

edited August 2017
    See I have my nine, it's just so hard finding that tenth. cPlL13E.jpg

Tweeker Dan on
  • fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I see now why they're sold out lol

My pin stock has dwindled down significantly from trading, but on the bright side I was able to trade a complete stranger his mysterion for a hug. Yep a simple but awesome hug.