As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX West/Prime Challenge Coin 2017 (updated August 16th, 2017 with Coin Order Form)

• MrBigBMrBigB Registered User new member
    edited August 2017
    Ordered! Thanks to everyone for getting this set up and put together! The coins are one of my favorite traditions/momento's of PAX each year. :D

MrBigB on
  • SinoSambaSinoSamba CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Placed my order, 1 regular and 1 color coin :) Thanks for setting this up!

3DS FC: 3239-2323-6239
  • DevereauxDevereaux Registered User regular
    Order placed! Great job! :D

Check out my lanyard and let's trade ;)https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Devereaux
  • Croatian SensationCroatian Sensation Registered User regular
    Alright got 1 color and 1 regular. Super excited to get it! Great job!

• dragonmammadragonmamma OregonRegistered User regular
    Got them. THANKS!!!

• jumbotojumboto Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Just ordered mine. Woo, fourth year in a row!

boTdSSK.png
  • MightyMighty Omeganaut '15 '16 '17 NebraskaRegistered User regular
    I ordered 3 colored coins. I hope i'm not too late to get them before PAX

Thanks for setting these up!

Twitch: twitch.tv\dreadmighty
  • AtallaAtalla Registered User regular
    Bought! Thanks again for all the hard work you put into this! I look forward to it every year my husband and I attend PAX!

• Rhea_starstormRhea_starstorm Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Very cool design!

• I3izzyI3izzy Nonofficial member of the F5 brigade FG, ORRegistered User regular
    Mighty wrote: »

Nfan10039 wrote: »
    I have just received word that they will not be arriving in time for PAX. For this I am truly sorry. I was hoping that the way I had laid out the time schedule would be okay, but oh well. I know better now and will account for this next year. However, you can still order the coins and get them shipped to your address. Sorry for the inconvenience.

sorry, no one is getting them before PAX. It happens. i still appreciate all the work Nfan and RILMS did for this.

ZYseqtZ.png
  • RILMSRILMS North BayRegistered User regular

Maybe it's good you're getting the coin after PAX....gold coins tend to be your downfall :P

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • MalgarasMalgaras Registered User regular
    Thanks a lot! In for one! As a side note, you may want to consider simply adding a note to the top of the form mentioning they will arrive after PAX and there is no pickup option, for people who head right to the order form without reading the actual thread.

1tLJUH2O.png
    I3izzy wrote: »

I have just received word that they will not be arriving in time for PAX. For this I am truly sorry. I was hoping that the way I had laid out the time schedule would be okay, but oh well. I know better now and will account for this next year. However, you can still order the coins and get them shipped to your address. Sorry for the inconvenience.

sorry, no one is getting them before PAX. It happens. i still appreciate all the work Nfan and RILMS did for this.

Well... shoot. I used the coins as good luck charms. Oh well.
    RILMS wrote: »

Maybe it's good you're getting the coin after PAX....gold coins tend to be your downfall :P

Hah, maybe so, but just remember, it does not matter how good you are at a game, if you hands turn to soup when you attempt to play it in front of a 3500 person audience.

• IncarnadineIncarnadine Registered User regular
    Thanks for all the work to get this done again. I always enjoy the finished product.

How many coins have been sold so far?

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Nfan10039Nfan10039 Streamer/Gamer/Developer Montreal (Seattle eventually....)Registered User regular
    61 regular, 59 coloured coins

ajor19ru24j1.png
    Just a nerd into anything Nintendo, anime, MCU, Star Wars, and board games/card games.
    Also a computer scientist and a streamer.
  • AractorAractor Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Huge thank you to everyone involved in organizing the coin this year - Order placed! :D

Attended: Prime 2011, Prime 2012, Prime 13, Prime 2014
    Enforced: West 2015, West 2016
    76561197962492129.png
  • Ghostly ClockworkGhostly Clockwork Registered User regular
    Just placed my order! can't wait to get em!

FTC: honk.
    FTC: HONK.

HLRpxno.png
    PAX Prime 2014 Resistance Tournament Winner
  • BluemeaneBluemeane Registered User regular
    Do we know when they will ship? I know it will not be in time for PAX, but would be nice to know anyways :)

jj0mqt5d2a94.png

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXX!
  • SutibunRiSutibunRi Montreal, Quebec, CanadaRegistered User regular
    They'll be shipping out starting the day after PAX.

• S2000GanS2000Gan Spartan-Rogue Class, Red Squad Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    Ordered a few for my group :)

hnx2ZrU.jpg6jYGFlE.png
  • JessperJessper Registered User regular
    Thanks for putting this all together. I got mine ordered! :)

• bacon_avengerbacon_avenger Defender of Pork Products Pacific NW, USARegistered User regular
    Oh wow, almost forgot about this, order placed! Thank you everyone who helped make this possible!

PAX Prime 2022 Checklist:[ ]Hotel [ ]Time Off [ ]Bobcats [ ]Challenge Coin [ ]Forum Badge
    eIMwu3s.png
    So shipping out today correct? Another successful year at PAX, and can't wait to get the years coin so I can add it to my collection!

jj0mqt5d2a94.png

???

jj0mqt5d2a94.png

• SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    ack. I forgot to order mine..sigh..

• Croatian SensationCroatian Sensation Registered User regular
    Has anyone got a shipping confirmation yet?

• DracilDracil Registered User regular
    Hmm, I *think* submitted the form. I'm pretty sure I did pay paypal.

3DS: 2105-8644-6304
    Switch: US 1651-2551-4335 JP 6310-4664-2624
    MH3U Monster Cheat Sheet / MH3U Veggie Elder Ticket Guide
    The last update I received was that the coins would begin shipping on the 5th, as such I would expect them to start arriving any day now.
    I've noticed a lot of the time shipments via the USPS don't come with shipping notifications.

Yeah nothing here so far as well.

jj0mqt5d2a94.png

i've not gotten anything back on my order.

strange that

• Nfan10039Nfan10039 Streamer/Gamer/Developer Montreal (Seattle eventually....)Registered User regular
    Just so that you folks don't worry, I put an inquiry in to Kiddercorp. Their response was
    "Hi Nfan10039,

Good morning!

The coins will be shipping out of the factory soon yes. They should be leaving the factory within the next couple days and we will receive the coins here a couple days after the ship out.

I have the spreadsheet and will ship the orders out to the individual customers once the coins arrive here.

Thank You!
    Have a great day!
    Steve"

Good to hear that they will be shipping out soon, so you can bet that they will be shipping out soon. Can't wait to see the finished product once you folks upload a picture of them. Have a great Wednesday!

ajor19ru24j1.png
    Just a nerd into anything Nintendo, anime, MCU, Star Wars, and board games/card games.
  • SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    Just so that you folks don't worry, I put an inquiry in to Kiddercorp. Their response was
    "Hi Nfan10039,

Good morning!

The coins will be shipping out of the factory soon yes. They should be leaving the factory within the next couple days and we will receive the coins here a couple days after the ship out.

I have the spreadsheet and will ship the orders out to the individual customers once the coins arrive here.

Thank You!
    Have a great day!
    Steve"

Good to hear that they will be shipping out soon, so you can bet that they will be shipping out soon. Can't wait to see the finished product once you folks upload a picture of them. Have a great Wednesday!

Just keep this in mind for next year. When I did the coin I always made sure to get it done way faster than the timetable the manufacturers gave me. They always try and give accurate dates, but things happen and usually they take longer.

IhtGIyi.png
    Still no coins yet :( Anyone have any updates, or receive theirs yet?

jj0mqt5d2a94.png

They are probably only shipping from Kiddercorp near the end of this week.

They'll probably arrive close to the start of October (That's my guess)

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • AractorAractor Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Coming up on two weeks since the last update - Any news on if the coins actually shipped?

Attended: Prime 2011, Prime 2012, Prime 13, Prime 2014
    Enforced: West 2015, West 2016
    76561197962492129.png
  • acydlordacydlord Phoenix, AZRegistered User regular
    Any way to get my shipping address changed? I’m moving next week and was hoping these would be out by then.

paxsignature.png

The coins are here now.

I am working on the PAX coin orders today. All of the orders will ship out to you guys between today and Monday.

Package tracking numbers will go out to everyone soon.

This was the email that I received today for inquiring about the coins. They should be soon delivered. I apologize once again for the tardiness in the coins.

Also, I'm not sure about changing shipping address. Does anyone have any ideas about that? It might be just easiest for me to contact Kiddercorp with the new address if you want acydlord.

ajor19ru24j1.png
    @Nfan10039 If you have edit access to the order spreadsheet, you can edit the shipping info manually for him. It's how I do it for East. (It saves Kiddercorp from getting emails from a lot of people.)