As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

West 2017 Hotel Partners

13»

• Options
    kalanikalani Straight Edge O.G Edmonds WARegistered User regular
    sheraton has rooms available now. Had The Roosevelt cancelled the room. Then booked a room at the sheraton .I am so glad much closer and cheaper

• Options
    Hoboking006Hoboking006 Registered User regular
    YoungFrey wrote: »
    DucRome wrote: »
    Sheraton shows available again
    And other hotels too. I'm guessing the blocks of rooms reserved for Exhibitors and such have been released. This is probably the last good chance to switch up rooms.

Managed to get Sheraton when this happened, persistence paid off.

May PAX be upon you.
  • Options
    SinoSambaSinoSamba CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    OnPeak just locked my hotel reservation, no changes allowed anymore. Getting closer and closer to Pax ^.^

3DS FC: 3239-2323-6239
  • Options
    IncreaseBlueIncreaseBlue Registered User regular
    SinoSamba wrote: »
    OnPeak just locked my hotel reservation, no changes allowed anymore. Getting closer and closer to Pax ^.^

That might explain why Sheraton got unlisted from the OnPeak page that I totally don't keep checking over and over for new inventory even though I don't need it.

Yep, makes sense.

• Options
    EscoBladesEscoBlades Product Marketing Manager at Ubisoft Registered User regular
    At the Olive 8 Hyatt this year again. Love that hotel.

tHBv9m5.png
    Product Marketing Manager on Watch Dogs: Legion
    Youtube | Twitter
  • Options
    DracilDracil Registered User regular
    Hmm, my OnPeak isn't locked yet. I just updated my Sheraton reservation.

3DS: 2105-8644-6304
    Switch: US 1651-2551-4335 JP 6310-4664-2624
    MH3U Monster Cheat Sheet / MH3U Veggie Elder Ticket Guide
  • Options
    KeibiKeibi Registered User regular
    OnPeak still hasn't locked my reservation in. Does anyone else have this problem or know if there is anyone I can call to confirm that my hotel booking went through?

• Options
    helen0rzhelen0rz Registered User regular
    Keibi wrote: »
    OnPeak still hasn't locked my reservation in. Does anyone else have this problem or know if there is anyone I can call to confirm that my hotel booking went through?

I would call OnPeak just to see?

48vla9t2j9ff.png
  • Options
    Keibi wrote: »

Just logged in to my onPeak reservation and saw this new advisory:

p8qi4lp7yvu4.jpg

Pretty sure we can bet on confirmation e-mails going out this week and transfers being done. :D

• Options
    MajorMarmotMajorMarmot Victoria BCRegistered User regular
    Has anyone gotten their confirmation yet? :?

HsJaJWx.png
  • Options
    BLaZuREBLaZuRE Registered User regular
    Has anyone gotten their confirmation yet? :?

Can anyone confirm they've gotten their confirmation yet? :biggrin:

PAX West 2017 Checklist:
    [X] Order Badges [X] Hotel [ X ] Flight [ X ] Time Off [ X ] Bobcat [ . ] Office Set [ . ] Challenge Coin [ . ] Sanity

yQb8WN6.png
  • Options
    MiddyBotMiddyBot Registered User regular
    Looking at last year, I got my confirmation from Westin on August 29 when Pax Prime was Sept 2-5. Sooo hopefully next week I'll see some update from Westin...!

• Options
    Croatian SensationCroatian Sensation Registered User regular
    I got my confirmation for the Sheraton just yesterday.

• Options
    PavioPavio Registered User regular
    I got mine from the Sheraton yesterday.

v6h3hfs2v597.png
  • Options
    Sheraton here, haven't gotten mine

48vla9t2j9ff.png
  • Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    OnPeak is showing some Sheraton rooms available. All days. I think just triple and quad occupancy though.

• Options
    havok978havok978 Baltimore, MdRegistered User regular
    I didn't get my Sheraton confirmation sent to me, but I was able to look it up using the credit card on the Starwood site.

XyqJPIp.png
  • Options
    jthom252jthom252 Duarte, CARegistered User regular
    I just received mine from Homewood Suites.

• Options
    havok978 wrote: »
    I didn't get my Sheraton confirmation sent to me, but I was able to look it up using the credit card on the Starwood site.

thanks for that info. I was able to confirm mine this way. I did get an email from starwood that says I've signd up to get their communication emails so I'm pretty sure actual confirmation email will be here shortly

48vla9t2j9ff.png
  • Options
    SinoSambaSinoSamba CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    I went to OnPeak to get my confirmation number (I seem to never get an email from them about it). Also called the Sheraton to confirm. All good for next week :) So excited!

3DS FC: 3239-2323-6239
  • Options
    Called regarding Crowne Plaza reservations and looks like they haven't sent out their confirmation numbers yet back to OnPeak. Have patience, I suppose (but not really, it's next week!)

• Options
    BLaZuREBLaZuRE Registered User regular
    Looks like Motif confirmations were sent out this morning. Haven't been there since it was Red Lion though it seems like my previous call to get a rollaway was ignored...

PAX West 2017 Checklist:
    [X] Order Badges [X] Hotel [ X ] Flight [ X ] Time Off [ X ] Bobcat [ . ] Office Set [ . ] Challenge Coin [ . ] Sanity

yQb8WN6.png
  • Options
    NogibNogib Registered User new member
    Hm, I still haven't seen anything from Grand Hyatt. Only see that my OnPeak res is locked. Anyone else?

cRrHXkn.png
  • Options
    Nogib wrote: »
    Hm, I still haven't seen anything from Grand Hyatt. Only see that my OnPeak res is locked. Anyone else?

I haven't gotten an official confirmation either. I called OnPeak and they said all reservations were submitted and received by the hotels, they just haven't received the confirmation numbers to send out to people.

So I cut out the middle man and called my hotel directly. They had my reservation and gave my impatient self a confirmation number :D

• Options
    CKingCKing Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    Nogib wrote: »

I was worried too, but the more I thought about it (and double checked my email since I still have my pax info from last year), I've stayed there all but one year and never received confirmation. I'll be calling today about late check in, so I'll double checking then.

CKing on
  • Options
    krae_mankrae_man Registered User regular
    Of course the year I try and save money and pick The Moore Hotel is the year Seattle is hotter then the surface of the sun.

Hopefully the evenings cool down well.

• Options
    I got my Sheraton confirmation email yesterday, for those of you that are doing Sheraton's

48vla9t2j9ff.png
  • Options
    BitTWistBitTWist Kitsap CountyRegistered User regular
    Never got a confirmation from the Grand Hyatt. Had to call and confirm.

3DS:2552-1222-3225 / PSN:BitTwist