As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

2017 PAX Unplugged Inaugural Challenge Coin Thread

robirexrobirex BostonRegistered User regular
edited September 2017 in PAX Unplugged
Hey everyone! I thought I would try to kick off this discussion and if needed I will spearhead organizing manufacturing, payments and shipping. I'm certainly not a PAX veteran and I only have one PAX East challenge coin from this year, but @SutibunRI made the discussion and fulfillment so enjoyable that I thought that I should try to give back to this amazing community.

I will update this top post with polls, any designs we come up with for the front and back, ordering information and of course the final product. First, if you are not familiar with challenge coins then I highly recommend this PAX Challenge Coin Wiki and the challenge coin discussions on other forums for other PAX events. I included some recent examples below and some of my favorites. The designs generally have been a gaming related design on one side of the coin and a landmark/city related design on the reverse side.

In addition to the design we should also discuss
Size? Traditionally it is 1.75"
Finish? (Gold, Bronze, Silver, something else?)
Edge? (Reeded, smooth, or perhaps some text on the edge?)
Color? (We can have color on one or both sides if we choose to)

Okay, this is all cool, but when can I order them? It will be awhile right now. Once we nail down the design we will be talking with Kiddercorp, but we need to move quickly in order to receive the coins by 11/17 for PAX Unplugged.

Price? Below, are the prices of the coins that I bought for PAX East this year. Of course this is totally subject to change at this point. Don't worry, it will be very clear once we are ready to begin the ordering process.
Regular Coins $5
Color Coins $6
US Shipping is $3 for 1-3 Coins, $4 for 4-6, and $6 for 7+ Coins.
International Shipping is $15 USD for 1-6 coins, and $31 for 7+ Coins.

Landmark side:

Liberty Bell options
Liberty Bell 1
5q4wx54bideu.jpg

Liberty Bell 1H
z3vk8gsgxelh.jpg

Liberty Bell 2
cdy2chj8058s.jpg

Liberty Bell 3
2gnpup6uaik8.jpg

Liberty Bell 4
ui0pbdz0sjos.jpg

Independence Hall options
Independence Hall 1
e4x17nbf2hcl.jpg

Independence Hall 2
byuw0t6mbyco.jpg

Independence Hall 3
a04xb3lws5av.jpg

Independence Hall 3H
qem9lktdswyh.jpg

Independence Hall 4H
57jci4ht1yw1.jpg

Rocky options
Rocky 1
ep3madjjjyuc.jpg

Rocky 2
cma4vw0hrqe7.jpg

Rocky 3
1549ervanvbo.jpg

Rocky 3H
03b3i6rghuhw.jpg

Rocky 4
vmbpabe5flz4.jpg

Skyline options
Skyline 1
26a6wlpqh27u.jpg

Skyline 2
05hkcj77hw6a.jpg

Skyline 3
ee6h8wejfndp.jpg

Skyline 3H
npa1go8r0s45.jpg

Gaming side:

Agricola options
Agricola 1
zmaz58aooetq.jpg

Agricola 2
tqaqd2bxf97m.jpg

Agricola 2H
bjsa58eyxp10.jpg

Settlers of Catan options
Settlers of Catan 1
n2oj145b78ow.jpg

Settlers of Catan 1H
dxrpqjkvbyiz.jpg

Settlers of Catan 2
mpuysedlcfyv.jpg

Settlers of Catan 3
a6dkpl3xdt3l.jpg

Settlers of Catan 3H
qtgnun2zxco5.jpg

Settlers of Catan 4
fdahiuh1rleg.jpg

Dungeons and Dragons options
Dungeons and Dragons 1
aofv9wjup2qn.jpg

Dungeons and Dragons 2
i0vknnkxl1k9.jpg

Flashpoint
haa0cljoj965.jpg

Flashpoint 1H
gag0ad32u7c7.jpg

Pandemic
jq3jwy5hzr3d.jpg

Pandemic 1H
7u6x6nydhkjz.jpg

Past PAX coins

PAX East 2017
b6i2eamgqbyo.jpg

PAX South 2017
jm1h119r66oa.jpg

PAX Aus 2016

5hvlh3tvh3xo.jpg

PAX East 2016

65e5i8j8ojl9.jpg

PAX South 2016

d2bgjo64sdty.jpg

PAX West 2016

5oyyxjkp54uy.jpg

PAX East 2013
ke0ek618rv5m.jpg

PAX East 2014
knvo52glxdyu.jpg

PAX Prime 2013
n4dvlwas4w5y.jpg

PAX Prime 2012
b5mbbdyni8sa.jpg

6pq9je4.png
robirex on

• RILMSRILMS North BayRegistered User regular
    Ideas for Philly side:

Liberty Bell
    Rocky Statue
    Skyline

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • robirexrobirex BostonRegistered User regular
    I just want to get the brainstorming juices flowing, but here are some suggestions for the gaming side.

a bunch of different sided dice with a huge D20
    combination of meeple, dice, pawn and playing cards
    Keep it really simple with the PAX Unplugged logo
    D&D miniatures
    Magic the Gathering/Pokemon/other card based games
    Monopoly themed
    Scrabble
    Risk
    Chess
    Checkers
    Definitely no shortage of classic games we can hone in on Dungeons & Dragons, Magic the Gathering, Pokemon, Monopoly
    Perhaps something modern like Settlers of Catan or Ticket to Ride?

6pq9je4.png
  • SutibunRiSutibunRi Montreal, Quebec, CanadaRegistered User regular
    I wanted to suggest having the coin double as a life counter by having a ring of numbers, but the pacman ring and year/location/event rings on the coins basically take up the space that would need, and don't leave a large enough gap to add numbering unless you were to drastically shrink the available main image space.

SutibunRi wrote: »
    I wanted to suggest having the coin double as a life counter by having a ring of numbers, but the pacman ring and year/location/event rings on the coins basically take up the space that would need, and don't leave a large enough gap to add numbering unless you were to drastically shrink the available main image space.

That would be so cool! I love the idea of making the challenge coin and actual usable game component. I'm going to be chewing on that for awhile.

6pq9je4.png
    What about making the coin look like a pog slammer? I like the idea of making the gaming side look like a gaming component, but a life counter probably requires more room than we have. I wonder if the pog slammer side would still look like a pog slammer if it had the pacman border around it, but I figured it would make for good discussion at least.

6pq9je4.png
    edited August 2017
    Playing around with some pictures of the options we've discussed. Let me know what you think.

Liberty Bell
    ab0nxm2uw0ot.jpg

mkhmulrn8faa.jpg

Rocky Statue
    i3aujfwtwm4n.jpg

rqk26cq3482g.jpg

6bt4u2h2djuw.jpg

Skyline
    724zdeg6tw72.jpg

m65fsd0p3td7.jpg

ij07qtcdkoke.jpg

Monopoly
    hrswyu96d7yp.png

6ems5hyspj2i.png

Life counter
    eoojt73esdyg.jpg

Pog
    arfu0ayxcj7l.jpg

bi432x4z6774.jpg

robirex on
    6pq9je4.png
  • EchoZeroEchoZero Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    Size should stay consistent with the other coins. I dont personally care if the edges are smooth or reeded. I do like having a color and non color coin though. As far as material though, being a bit selfish I'd prefer something different from East. Looking at the coins from everything else though I am not entirely sure what we could use to keep it different unless maybe a copper color?

I like the liberty bell for the front design. The back design I do like the idea of dice in particular a d20 or the life counter idea. As noted by @SutibunRi the life counter probably wouldn't be feasible with what we already have there. (Unless we have a design pro that can figure it out).

Random thought can we do a design on the edges? Perhaps we could move the welcome home ring to the edge of the coin and turn the back into the life counter that way?

EchoZero on
    EchoZero wrote: »
    Size should stay consistent with the other coins. I dont personally care if the edges are smooth or reeded. I do like having a color and non color coin though. As far as material though, being a bit selfish I'd prefer something different from East. Looking at the coins from everything else though I am not entirely sure what we could use to keep it different unless maybe a copper color?

I like the liberty bell for the front design. The back design I do like the idea of dice in particular a d20 or the life counter idea. As noted by @SutibunRi the life counter probably wouldn't be feasible with what we already have there. (Unless we have a design pro that can figure it out).

Random thought can we do a design on the edges? Perhaps we could move the welcome home ring to the edge of the coin and turn the back into the life counter that way?

Yeah I'm really interested in a design on the edges if it can be done. We'll have to check with kiddercorp, but to keep things to timeline we might have to go without. I like having the welcome home ring there if we are able to do it.

6pq9je4.png
    I got this from Kiddercorp some time ago. I'm not sure if they still do all of the finishes, but you can always ask :)

7beewyoj2kt0.jpg

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    Definitely like the first Liberty Bell picture more than Rocky or Skyline.
    Independence Hall is another option
    1980-IndependenceHall.jpg
    Though they've ruined the look since it now has two high-rise buildings behind it.

If a life counter was somehow integrated, how would it indicate the current value? It would need a moving part wouldn't it?

I think silver looks the best, when combined with coloring, but the antique options look classy as well for the uncolored, so I guess I like either of those options. I'm not super picky.

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • ChimneyImpChimneyImp Shifty Eyes BostonRegistered User regular
    I'm so in if this happens. My preference would be for silver - it's classy.

Z04due2.png
  • iltailta Registered User regular
    I actually like Antique Bronze for the finish, it feels "right" for board game components.

I'm a fan of liberty bell or independence hall. either seems like the most fitting choice for the inaugural pax in phillie.

For the back, Monopoly is out because of IP (and is a terrible game), as is Scrabble. Traditionally, the coins have avoided using official PA or PAX logos so as to not be thought of as "official". South did a pile of dice in 2016 and prime '13 did a meeple. So I'd like to see something a little further afield. A reference to Catan could work nicely, since in many ways it's the one game most responsible for the current board game renaissance in the US that has brought us to this point. The various pieces are sufficiently generic that we should be able to use them without infringing.

• ltgruntltgrunt Registered User regular
    ilta wrote: »
    I actually like Antique Bronze for the finish, it feels "right" for board game components.

I'm a fan of liberty bell or independence hall. either seems like the most fitting choice for the inaugural pax in phillie.

For the back, Monopoly is out because of IP (and is a terrible game), as is Scrabble. Traditionally, the coins have avoided using official PA or PAX logos so as to not be thought of as "official". South did a pile of dice in 2016 and prime '13 did a meeple. So I'd like to see something a little further afield. A reference to Catan could work nicely, since in many ways it's the one game most responsible for the current board game renaissance in the US that has brought us to this point. The various pieces are sufficiently generic that we should be able to use them without infringing.

I also like the antique bronze finish, and the Liberty Bell would be my pick for the Philly side of the coin.

What kind of Catan reference were you thinking? When I read your post the first thing that popped into my head was a couple of hex shapes next to each other, with a sheep on one and a piece of wood on the other. Too simple? Way off?

mkf6ad9.png
    Since it's "unplugged", what if the image was an uplugged cord?
    stock-photo-black-power-cord-cable-unplugged-with-european-wall-outlet-on-white-plaster-wall-with-copy-space-676906534.jpg

Or, going with the Catan idea, hex shapes viewed at an angle, with a meeple or pawn on it and a D6?

How are these coin designs usually submitted?

4dm3dwuxq302.png
    edited September 2017
    ltgrunt wrote: »
    ilta wrote: »

I also like the antique bronze finish, and the Liberty Bell would be my pick for the Philly side of the coin.

What kind of Catan reference were you thinking? When I read your post the first thing that popped into my head was a couple of hex shapes next to each other, with a sheep on one and a piece of wood on the other. Too simple? Way off?

Oh, I totally meant to include a link but then forgot. I think yours sounds cool. Possibly piles of all of the resources on a hex? Or on five hexes? Or the settlement/city/road pieces.

Some images to give a sense of what I mean. I wish I had time to mock up a coin but I'm totally swamped from now through October so all I can do is toss ideas from the back of the class.

il_340x270.1075331692_jevh.jpg

catanicons.jpg

settlers-of-catan-icons.png

e5685b21358e5ee06a91d4a31f64d78e--settlers-of-catan-drawstring-bags.jpg

7deda39c06d0e5c9bb816c7c315bca6d.jpg

il_570xN.714157962_o8x8.jpg

ETA: some of the images I'm linking to aren't showing up. Here are direct links.

https://img0.etsystatic.com/147/2/10167697/il_340x270.1075331692_jevh.jpg

https://cdn.dribbble.com/users/50008/screenshots/1828250/catanicons.jpg

https://cdn.dribbble.com/users/623722/screenshots/1902780/settlers-of-catan-icons.png

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/e5/68/5b/e5685b21358e5ee06a91d4a31f64d78e--settlers-of-catan-drawstring-bags.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/7d/ed/a3/7deda39c06d0e5c9bb816c7c315bca6d.jpg

https://img0.etsystatic.com/050/0/5368349/il_570xN.714157962_o8x8.jpg

ilta on
    Mocked this up in a few spare minutes. Had the idea about maybe doing a game room image on the back side? I think most table game players are quite familiar with the image of an Ikea KALLAX shelf wall and a gaming table.

X6oHjwdl.png

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • ChaosHatChaosHat Hop, hop, hop, HA! Trick of the lightRegistered User regular
    I know a lot of us are board gamers but I thought a cool design might be something like a hooded figure behind a book referencing a DM and dice in the foreground. I'm not sure I've seen anything like that before, although tabletop game pieces come up a bit in the other coins. This came up in a google search and kind of gets at the feel.
    the_dungeon_master_by_moulinbleu-d61u428.jpg

Alternatively, what about using each year to chronicle the Spiel winner, or something that's overall very hot. I guess that could be contentious.

I love that art, but I don't know how well it would fit in a circle. :(

4dm3dwuxq302.png
    Well not that specific one. It is just kind of in the vein. Do we know art people? How do we normally get art on these suckers?

I have also found this art.
    aid134586-v4-900px-Be-a-Dungeon-Master-Step-1.jpg

That's kind of closer to the posing and angle I had in mind, if done in the art style of the last one.

Maybe we could represent something else. A person buying a new game while they have games still shrinkwrapped at home. Someone waiting by the mail for a kickstarter as pages fall off the calendar. A player trying to decide on a move while the players around him fall asleep. Is there a way to capture the joy of punching cardboard out?

edited September 2017
    OK, so how about some of these?

It looks like, from the coin manufacturer site you can upload an image and they handle how it is converted? I'm not familiar with the process, so perhaps someone who has done it before can chime in.
    games-09.jpg
    dice-dominoes-and-game-pieces.jpg
    2571261975_f079a04a32_o_d.jpg
    446163485_KDmsE-2100x20000.jpg

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
    When the community desides on what they would like on the coin, the organizer gets in contact with Kiddercorp, sends them what we'd like on the coin, as well as a mock-up (if made) and Kiddercorp figures out how it goes together (if it can)

OtyHMcu.jpg
    Out of those arcsyn I like the top one, although I'm not the biggest pandemic fan. We could just take some pictures of games being set up/played like that and vote or something. I'd be a bigger fan of a deeper cut but I'm sure to most people pandemic is already a pretty deep cut.

ChaosHat wrote: »
    Out of those arcsyn I like the top one, although I'm not the biggest pandemic fan. We could just take some pictures of games being set up/played like that and vote or something. I'd be a bigger fan of a deeper cut but I'm sure to most people pandemic is already a pretty deep cut.

As far as something more niche or less well known?

Could do Flash Point or Mechs vs Minions or Fief that have interesting models or standees.

Or do Kingdom Builder or Quantum or Catan that have more colorful pieces.

If you're lurking this thread, speak up if you have an opinion. I'm not trying to take over, but just trying to keep things moving. Not sure what the turn around time is on something like this. It'd be nice to have at Unplugged.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
    What about something like a bunch of Agricola meeples. The animals and vegetables or whatnot? I think a dry iconic eurogame about farming is perfect.
    pic326297.jpg

Although something like this is kind of more amusing to me.
    pic475895.jpg

Guys, wow this really took off. I'm glad we got some interesting conversations in here. I'll mock up some coins today and update the top post. Then I'll get a poll set up so we can start voting on this stuff. It seems like the liberty bell is the favorite, but I'll give us some options. Once we choose what we want we can play around with the image, colors, finish, positioning, embossing etc. if we can get this process done by the end of the week that puts us in a great position.

At that point, I'll send what we have to kiddercorp, get their thoughts on it and get back to all of you. If all goes well we will start the ordering process. We're in good shape for the timeline. Check back here as often as you'd like today because I'm going to post the mock ups as they are finished. Feel free to discuss. "Hate it" "Love it" etc.

As far as the discussions go, I think the Catan pieces are really interesting. Also, I really love the idea of D&D artwork if we could make it work. The Catan and Pandemic ideas are cool. I'll see how it looks on the coin. The unplugged cord is hilarious. Simple. The assorted pieces are cool, but I think we ruled it out since someone else did it at a previous PAX. Not that we couldn't do something another PAX has done, but for the inaugural PAX I think we need to come up with something fresh. Alright, getting to work right now.

6pq9je4.png
    edited September 2017
    Check these out. I did a little plug and play first. I need to fix the outer ring for PAX Unplugged, but this should give us an idea of what the images will look like on the coins.

Liberty Bell 1
    5q4wx54bideu.jpg

Liberty Bell 2
    cdy2chj8058s.jpg

Liberty Bell 3
    2gnpup6uaik8.jpg

Liberty Bell 4
    ui0pbdz0sjos.jpg

Independence Hall 1
    e4x17nbf2hcl.jpg

Independence Hall 2
    byuw0t6mbyco.jpg

Independence Hall 3
    a04xb3lws5av.jpg

Rocky 1
    ep3madjjjyuc.jpg

Rocky 2
    cma4vw0hrqe7.jpg

Rocky 3
    1549ervanvbo.jpg

Rocky 4
    vmbpabe5flz4.jpg

Skyline 1
    26a6wlpqh27u.jpg

Skyline 2
    05hkcj77hw6a.jpg

Skyline 3
    ee6h8wejfndp.jpg

robirex on
    6pq9je4.png
    My vote would be Liberty Bell 2, Independence Hall or Skylines 1 or 3 out of those.

edited September 2017
    This is what I have so far for the gaming side. Let me know if you want to see other options and I can throw together some quick updates.

Agricola 1
    zmaz58aooetq.jpg

Agricola 2
    tqaqd2bxf97m.jpg

Settlers of Catan 1
    n2oj145b78ow.jpg

Settlers of Catan 2
    mpuysedlcfyv.jpg

Settlers of Catan 3
    a6dkpl3xdt3l.jpg

Settlers of Catan 4
    fdahiuh1rleg.jpg

Dungeons and Dragons 1
    aofv9wjup2qn.jpg

Dungeons and Dragons 2
    i0vknnkxl1k9.jpg

Flashpoint
    haa0cljoj965.jpg

Pandemic
    jq3jwy5hzr3d.jpg

robirex on
    6pq9je4.png
    ChaosHat wrote: »
    My vote would be Liberty Bell 2, Independence Hall or Skylines 1 or 3 out of those.

Definitely not the totality of options that we have so if you have other thoughts I can quickly update anything. I just want to get some discussions going around what options we like or if we want different options. Once we nailed down some popular ones we'll vote.

6pq9je4.png
    We needed a font change because putting PAX Unplugged and Philadelphia, PA Nov 17-19 was too much text for our border to handle. It was already at 10pt too, so any smaller and we might have issues. Let me know what you think. Traditionally it looks like everyone had used serif fonts, so I just chose another with tighter letter spacing.

Landmark side border
    fbeuewmxvpmc.jpg

Gaming side border
    1m9aaq4ugh6d.jpg

6pq9je4.png
    robirex wrote: »
    We needed a font change because putting PAX Unplugged and Philadelphia, PA Nov 17-19 was too much text for our border to handle. It was already at 10pt too, so any smaller and we might have issues. Let me know what you think. Traditionally it looks like everyone had used serif fonts, so I just chose another with tighter letter spacing.

Kiddercorp can help with the rings. There are also some coins where the date is part of the artwork :)

OtyHMcu.jpg
    RILMS wrote: »
    Kiddercorp can help with the rings. There are also some coins where the date is part of the artwork :)

Great point. Looking at the past coins that I put in the OP, you can see that sometimes we have looked past the border design and incorporated the dates into the coin. I might play around with that on some of the images. Also, I think it would be cool to find a tabletop version of the pacman border if we decide to go that route. Nothing is as perfect as the pacman border lol but maybe we can find a really cool tabletop version.

6pq9je4.png
    I like Liberty Bell best, though Rocky's back (#3) is a nice shot that would work very well on a coin.

If we went with Liberty Bell, I'd want a zoom level between examples 2 and 3 -- enough to see the full shape of the cross bar and the bell corners, but not so much that the bell feels lost in empty space, as it does on 3. Remember that the background won't be part of the design, so the bell has to hold the attention itself.

Similarly, if we went with Independence Hall, I think we'd want to find a good square-on image (the image used in the mockup is a bit keystoned, since it was taken from gound level), and definitely we'd want no buildings in the background, so providing a cleaner image might be necessary. Try this one:

150703132008-05-early-u-s-history-independence-hall-super-169.jpg

By the way, both the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall have been featured on US Currency before, coincidentally both on the half-dollar. That makes me a little less interested in using them, but maybe others are cool with sharing our subject with various past actual coins. Obviously the approach is unimpeachable from a design perspective (though a bit text-y for my tastes).

franklin-half-dollar.jpg

Bicentennial_50c.png

For the back, I prefer a more square-on, representative shot rather than a "photographic" "perspective" shot. I think it just works better on a coin that you hold in your hand. So I'd go for the Settlers 3, but it would need to be redone so that it wasn't just a printing of some guy's existing art (that particular art is very specific and stylized, and I don't think it would work well on a coin). I'm sure we could make that happen.

Going the non-photo route. How are these?

Independence Hall 2
    byuw0t6mbyco.jpg

Liberty Bell 4
    ui0pbdz0sjos.jpg

6pq9je4.png
    edited September 2017
    I like liberty bell 2 or Independence hall 1, but without the background buildings.

Rocky 3 and skyline 3 would be my alternates for maybe future years.

Pandemic might look best on a coin. I like Agricola 2 and Catan 1, but they may end up unrecognizable once put in coin form.

Dungeons and dragons 2 would be my alternate for next year.

The Philly landmark choice may be cliche, but I feel it fits and represents the city really well and is worth it for the inaugural year.

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    I like liberty bell 2 or Independence hall 1, but without the background buildings.

Pandemic might look best on a coin. I like Agricola 2 and Catan 1, but they may end up unrecognizable once put in coin form.

The Philly landmark choice may be cliche, but I feel it fits and represents the city really well and is worth it for the inaugural year.

I'm not a graphic designer so we will need assistance from someone else on taking out any background buildings or redesigning any previous work. I tried doing this, but it just looking jagged and bad for the Catan hexes and the Independence Hall. I'll see what the coin looks like tonight with @ilta 's picture.

I like the Pandemic and Catan options as well, but for the Catan version I'm worried whether the flat token designs themselves look game-y enough for the gaming side of the coin. Not really sure of how else we can make it work, but I think I understand the design we would like. The photo versions of the games won't look too great on a coin I don't think.

6pq9je4.png
    ArcSyn wrote: »

I'm not a graphic designer so we will need assistance from someone else on taking out any background buildings or redesigning any previous work. I tried doing this, but it just looking jagged and bad for the Catan hexes and the Independence Hall. I'll see what the coin looks like tonight with @ilta 's picture.

I like the Pandemic and Catan options as well, but for the Catan version I'm worried whether the flat token designs themselves look game-y enough for the gaming side of the coin. Not really sure of how else we can make it work, but I think I understand the design we would like. The photo versions of the games won't look too great on a coin I don't think.

I've seen some images of Independence Hall where they've been already removed or it was shot from an angle where they aren't seen.

I've seen them take photos of skylines for other pax coins and they look decent enough. Can't hurt to send what we like and see what they think.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • ChimneyImpChimneyImp Shifty Eyes BostonRegistered User regular
    The Liberty Bell is an excellent choice, it's the most iconic thing about Philly - particularly for non-natives.

Z04due2.png
  • SutibunRiSutibunRi Montreal, Quebec, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2017
    Nobody has mocked up this image yet?
    For Shame!
    yd8ckce2j3p2.png

I regret nothing.
    Edit: best 2 minutes in ms paint ever.

SutibunRi on
    I had to look that up. But then I did laugh.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
This discussion has been closed.