As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Come post pictures of your [Gunpla] & other scale models in this thread

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    THE UNDEFEATED OF THE EAST

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »

THE WINDS OF THE KING

BahamutZERO.gif
  • turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »

THE WINDS OF THE KING

ZENSHIN!

X22wmuF.jpg
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    KEIRETSU!

uc3ufTB.png
    TENPA KYOURAN

BahamutZERO.gif
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    LOOK! THE EAST IS BURNING RED!

uc3ufTB.png
  • GR_ZombieGR_Zombie Krillin It Registered User regular
    And I'll form the head!

04xkcuvaav19.png
  • jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    Today I bought an older GM Command Space Type (the box said "Bandai 2004" on it) and some paints and thinner, gonna give painting a kit the ol' college try. One thing I didn't grab was a brush set, gonna have to get one of those tomorrow.

• MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    I just wanna say that I'm glad you guys did the litany

also it's not just Master Gundam but Master Gundam and Fuunsaiki

ikbUJdU.jpg
    edited September 2017
    while i was in college, a friend and i were ultraweebs and learned how to recite the whole exchange in japanese

ps. need horsepics now

miscellaneousinsanity on
    uc3ufTB.png
  • Handsome CostanzaHandsome Costanza Ask me about 8bitdo RIP Iwata-sanRegistered User regular
    edited September 2017
    At first I was like, "I bought another RX-78 variant.....*sigh*"

Then I opened it.

Now I'm like, "I BOUGHT ANOTHER RX-78 VARIANT"

"AND IT'S FUCKING AWEEEEEESSSSSOOOOMEEEEEE!!"

wQ4AUoH.jpg

Handsome Costanza on
    Nintendo Switch friend code: 7305-5583-0420. Add me!
    Resident 8bitdo expert.
    Resident hybrid/flap cover expert.
  • HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    Which scale is that?

• Handsome CostanzaHandsome Costanza Ask me about 8bitdo RIP Iwata-sanRegistered User regular
    edited September 2017
    Heffling wrote: »
    Which scale is that?

1/144

It's a Robot Spirits A.N.I.M.E exclusive.

edit: Here's a full gallery. There are a lot of similiar shots in here only because I pretty much threw all the shots I was posting to different sites and forums into one gallery and called it a day:

http://imgur.com/a/Nkbdn

Handsome Costanza on
    Resident 8bitdo expert.
  • blaze_zeroblaze_zero Registered User regular
    Gundam Versus is the best. Full Armor ZZ Gundam can armor up and Izuna drop fools. I now want this as a diorama. Judau just izuna dropping a colony.

blaze_zero wrote: »
    Gundam Versus is the best. Full Armor ZZ Gundam can armor up and Izuna drop fools. I now want this as a diorama. Judau just izuna dropping a colony.

Have you been able to get the online to work? I get disconnected every time.

I'm really enjoying it but I don't know if I should drop the $60 on it when it comes out. I burn out on multi games really quick.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • blaze_zeroblaze_zero Registered User regular
    I spent most of the afternoon playing in Player Matches. A few laggy ones here and there, but mostly good connections.

• MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    while i was in college, a friend and i were ultraweebs and learned how to recite the whole exchange in japanese

ps. need horsepics now

it's all pieces right now, I'm lining and painting. lining this much white suuuuuuuucks

ikbUJdU.jpg
    NT-D operational!

now if they'd just give the poor boy some feet.....

uc3ufTB.png
    blaze_zero wrote: »
    I spent most of the afternoon playing in Player Matches. A few laggy ones here and there, but mostly good connections.

Hmm. I get a constant synchronizing connection messages popping up in the corner, and everything moves at a crawl. Then I get kicked right as the timer to start the match hits zero.

The only thing I could find is an old message board post saying this game is very reliant on your upload speed.

X22wmuF.jpg
    NT-D operational!

now if they'd just give the poor boy some feet.....

They're mostly just for show.

04xkcuvaav19.png
    There is still a lot of transformation missing.

Also, the hip joints aren't loose, so it's not a good representation of the kit.

Oh, I forgot to mention, the hobby shop I bought my kit from (Anime Jungle in Little Tokyo, Los Angeles) gave me an entry card for a contest being run by Bandai where the grand prize is a trip to Japan to see the new giant Unicorn.

Def ask around if you have a hobby shop that specializes in Gunpla, the contest runs until 1/29/2018 for the US. Anime Jungle was giving out a card for every $20 spent.

jgeis wrote: »
    Oh, I forgot to mention, the hobby shop I bought my kit from (Anime Jungle in Little Tokyo, Los Angeles) gave me an entry card for a contest being run by Bandai where the grand prize is a trip to Japan to see the new giant Unicorn.

Def ask around if you have a hobby shop that specializes in Gunpla, the contest runs until 1/29/2018 for the US. Anime Jungle was giving out a card for every $20 spent.

Oh damn! I'll have to head out there soon.

04xkcuvaav19.png
    GR_Zombie wrote: »
    jgeis wrote: »

Oh damn! I'll have to head out there soon.

They count Gunpla-related stuff too, the old GM kit was only $10 but I bought some paints and thinner that pushed me over $20.

edited September 2017
    A wild A.N.I.M.E MP Gelgoog appeared!

dsJdgV8.jpg

It's a p-bandai exclusive though :(

Rest of the promo images:

http://imgur.com/a/iahEV

Handsome Costanza on
    Resident 8bitdo expert.
  • AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    My eye is twitching a little looking at the marking sheet for the PG Millennium Falcon

DJL9Xh7VYAAXKPa.jpg

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    That's why you just buy the LEGO one instead.

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    The lego one is over twice the price.

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    The lego one is over twice the price.

You don't have to get the UCS one, the one I have is pretty cool and that's ~AUD$200.

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    How big is the more expensive one?

Veldrin wrote: »
    How big is the more expensive one?

$800 USD.

Also, the RG Aeil Strike and RG Skygrasper have between them over 500 decals to apply. I don't feel that the MF is excessive.

Unless it's dry transfers.

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited September 2017
    The lego one? About 1200AU and is 7000+ pieces.

It is three feet or so long though.

I want both.

Blake T on
  • AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    DJMAPZ4UEAAQ2jP.jpg:large

• RenzoRenzo Registered User regular
    There's a how-to for water slide decals on that MF marking sheet, so at least some of them are water slides.

• IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    00 is ten years old, huh. Now I feel older.

edited September 2017
    huh, there sure is an... absence of production values in the packaging of p-bandai kits

the instructions don't even have a cover!

excited to build this tho, after the.. 3.5 other kits i have in the queue

miscellaneousinsanity on
    uc3ufTB.png
    I bet somebody thought that nice color box illustrations are for advertising on store shelves so if you're only selling directly on the internet the box doesn't matter as much

THAT PERSON IS MISTAKEN

BahamutZERO.gif
  • NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    I love the GNXs

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
    Had a nice little Gundamu haul:

73aaA79.jpg

UC FOREVER!

Resident 8bitdo expert.
This discussion has been closed.