As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Quartermaster General- Axis & Allies of the Multiverse

• Options
    NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    Works for me, Herr Phyphor. Time to play with my boats in my swimming pool.

Italy
    Play Economic Warfare - Regia Marina Closes Shipping Lanes. Italy must have a navy in the Mediterranian. The UK must discard the top 2 cards of its draw deck. Italy gains +2VP.

Discard. +7VP total.
    @daemonis for USA

a4irovn5uqjp.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
  • Options
    MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    Phyphor wrote: »
    Note to Italy: don't attack the Russians, they're all dead

omae_wa_mou_shin_deiru_by_anaugi.jpg

• Options
    edited September 2017
    Round 12

aZ2G3xr.png

Axis-121
    Allies- 117

Responses
    Germany
    United Kingdom - 1
    Japan
    Soviet Union
    Italy
    USA

Status
    Germany
    -Atlantic Wall- Each time an Axis army is battled in Western Europe, the country initiating the battle must discard the top 3 cards of its draw deck.
    -Landkreuzers- Use once per turn, when a German army is battled. The country initiating the battle must discard the top 3 cards of its draw deck.
    United Kingdom
    -Lord Lilithgow Declares India to be at War- You may build armies in India without tracing supply to the United Kingdom.
    Japan
    Imperial Designs - Japan gets +1 vp for occupying either of the Phillipeans or Iwo Jima
    Soviet Union
    -Quantity Had a Quality All its Own- Use once per turn when you build an army. Discard a build army card from your hand to build an additional army.

-Scorched Earth - Ukraine is not a supply space for Germany or Italy.

Italy
    Spanish Troops Seize Gibralter. - The North Sea and the Medditarrainian are never adjacent for the Allies, and always adjacent for the Axis.
    Mare Nostrum - During the Victory Step of your turn, gain +1 victory point for each Italian Navy on the board.

USA
    Wartime Production- Use when you build an army. Once per turn you may discard the top card of your draw deck and build an additional army.

American Volunteer Group Expands- Szechaun is a supply space for China (only), and is now China's home space. On your Play Step, instead of playing a card, you can discard a Build Army card from your hand to build a Chinese army. Place a supply source (star) marker on Szechaun.

Victory Gardens - The United States only has to discard 1 card from its hand to use Reallocate Resources (take any build/battle card from your deck).
    Superior Shipyards- Use when you build a navy. Once per turn you may discard the top card of your draw deck and build an additional navy.

Germany
    United Kingdom
    Japan
    Soviet Union
    Italy
    USA CURRENT

@Daemonis

MrBody on
  • Options
    @MrBody
    India doesnt have a UK army on it at this moment.

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    fixed

• Options
    DaemonisDaemonis Registered User regular
    USA
    Reallocate resources - discard a card to find Build Navy
    Build Navy in South and Cental Pacific
    Deploy Air Force on South Pacific
    Discard a card, draw 3, +8 VP

@MrBody @Phyphor

• Options
    How are you building 2 navies?

@Daemonis

• Options
    I'm pretty sure I have a status for that.

• Options
    huh, for some reason that never got added.

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Germany

My, that's an awfully Broad Front you've presented me
    All 3 Soviet armies die
    Discard, 2 VP, draw 2

@Preda

• Options
    Event- Broad Front- Battle up to 3 Soviet armies that were adjacent to your armies at the beginning of your turn.

• Options
    PredaPreda Registered User regular
    First of all, after @Phyphor attack, Bolster- Battle of Moscow- Use immediately after your last army on the board is removed. Discard a Build Army card from your hand to eliminate an Axis army in or adjacent to Moscow. I discard a Build Army and kill the army in Russia, I assume fighter run to Eastern Europe.

Than, the Brits Build Army in India. Deploy Air Force in India. Discard. 4vp, draw 3.

@MrBody to control if everything is ok, @NotoriusBEN with Japan.

• Options
    Wow you get general winter, battle of Moscow and 5 build army cards exactly as needed

• Options
    japan

Play response face down.
    Discard. +5vp

@Preda for soviets

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    Preda wrote: »
    First of all, after @Phyphor attack, Bolster- Battle of Moscow- Use immediately after your last army on the board is removed. Discard a Build Army card from your hand to eliminate an Axis army in or adjacent to Moscow. I discard a Build Army and kill the army in Russia, I assume fighter run to Eastern Europe.

Than, the Brits Build Army in India. Deploy Air Force in India. Discard. 4vp, draw 3.

@MrBody to control if everything is ok, @NotoriusBEN with Japan.

Yup. "Eliminate" means the army goes away without the air force being able to suck it up.

• Options
    Event- Siberia Transfer- Recruit an army in or adjacent to Siberia. I'll recruit in Moscow. Discard. Draw 4. 2 vp.

@NotoriusBEN with Italy.

• Options
    edited September 2017
    Cna i get a map update? There were a lot of pieces added and removed since last map
    @MrBody

NotoriusBEN on
    a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Round 13

j4WFd96.png

Axis-128
    Allies- 131

Responses
    Germany
    United Kingdom - 1
    Japan - 2
    Soviet Union
    Italy
    USA

Status
    Germany
    -Atlantic Wall- Each time an Axis army is battled in Western Europe, the country initiating the battle must discard the top 3 cards of its draw deck.
    -Landkreuzers- Use once per turn, when a German army is battled. The country initiating the battle must discard the top 3 cards of its draw deck.
    United Kingdom
    -Lord Lilithgow Declares India to be at War- You may build armies in India without tracing supply to the United Kingdom.
    Japan
    Imperial Designs - Japan gets +1 vp for occupying either of the Phillipeans or Iwo Jima
    Soviet Union
    -Quantity Had a Quality All its Own- Use once per turn when you build an army. Discard a build army card from your hand to build an additional army.

Italy
    Spanish Troops Seize Gibralter. - The North Sea and the Medditarrainian are never adjacent for the Allies, and always adjacent for the Axis.
    Mare Nostrum - During the Victory Step of your turn, gain +1 victory point for each Italian Navy on the board.

USA
    Wartime Production- Use when you build an army. Once per turn you may discard the top card of your draw deck and build an additional army.

American Volunteer Group Expands- Szechaun is a supply space for China (only), and is now China's home space. On your Play Step, instead of playing a card, you can discard a Build Army card from your hand to build a Chinese army. Place a supply source (star) marker on Szechaun.

Victory Gardens - The United States only has to discard 1 card from its hand to use Reallocate Resources (take any build/battle card from your deck).
    Superior Shipyards- Use when you build a navy. Once per turn you may discard the top card of your draw deck and build an additional navy.

Germany
    United Kingdom
    Japan
    Soviet Union
    Italy CURRENT
    USA

MrBody on
  • Options
  • Options
    Italy
    I need to make another phone call...

Play Event- Reza Shah Supports Axis- Eliminate an Allied army in the Middle East.
    discard 1. +5VP

@daemonis for usa

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    USA
    Reallocate resources - discard a card to get Land Battle.
    Land battle Australia
    Discard a card, draw 2. +8 VP.

@MrBody @Phyphor

• Options
    edited September 2017
    By the way @MrBody i have two responses down for japan

NotoriusBEN on
    a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    By the way @MrBody i have two responses down for japan
    Right. Do you stop us from freeing Australia?

• Options
    No dont worry about it.

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    Oops. So you do.

• Options
    Germany
    Status superior planning
    Discard 2 vp

• Options
    Phyphor wrote: »
    Germany
    Status superior planning
    Discard 2 vp

I need to at least know what that card do before playing with GB...

• Options
    I get to peek at and reorder top 3 cards prior to drawing

• Options
    Superior Planning- Use at the beginning of the Draw Step of your turn. Before drawing cards, you may examine the top 3 cards of your draw deck and put them back on top of your draw deck in the order of your choice.

• Options
    Event- Increased Commonwealth Support- Recruit a United Kingdom army in India, Australia, or Canada. Recruit in Australia. Discard. Draw 2. 6vp unless a Japan response come in.

@NotoriusBEN with response or Japan

• Options
    edited September 2017
    japan.

Play response kantai kessen - Navy battle at beginning of play turn. In south pacific.
    Bolster - A9M planes - battle same or adjacent sea space.. in central pacific. Discard response.
    Discard 3 for land battle australia.

Let me figure out my discards and vp...

No vp discard. +2vp

NotoriusBEN on
    a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    Oh, what happened to USA air forces in South Pacific?

• Options
    Daemonis wrote: »
    Oh, what happened to USA air forces in South Pacific?

Whoops. Yes there should have been one in the South Pacific.

@NotoriusBEN if you want to change your turn. You can battle the South Pacific space twice to get rid of both.

• Options
    Lets do that then

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    @Preda for Soviet Union

• Options
    Put down a response. discard. draw 2. 2 vp.
    @NotoriusBEN with Italy

• Options
    italy

Play status balkan resources. +1vp if italy occupies the balkens

Discard. +5vp

@Daemonis for usa

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    May I see the current map?

• Options
    I can update the map later tonight. Unfortunately I'm on a trip for the week and don't have the cards with me so won't be able to deal draws.

• Options
    edited October 2017
    Round 14

EZoIdsF.png

Axis-142
    Allies- 147

Responses
    Germany
    United Kingdom - 1
    Japan - 1
    Soviet Union - 1
    Italy
    USA

Status
    Germany
    -Superior Planning- Use at the beginning of the Draw Step of your turn. Before drawing cards, you may examine the top 3 cards of your draw deck and put them back on top of your draw deck in the order of your choice.

United Kingdom
    Japan
    Soviet Union

Italy
    Balkan Resources- During the Victory Step of your turn, gain +1 VP if an Italian army occupies the Balkans.

USA

Germany
    United Kingdom
    Japan
    Soviet Union
    Italy
    USA CURRENT

@Daemonis

MrBody on