As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Triwizard Drinking Tournament: Ravenclaw wins! $4666.50 raised for Child's Play!

13»

• TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    Just realized I forgot to post the times along with the route maps so the TWDT thread has been updated!

wWuzwvJ.png
  • InitialdorInitialdor Seattle's Carl Registered User regular
    TONIGHT!

2018 West: Badges [x] TWDT [Rclaw TT] Cosplay: Still bald. Still single. Still lovin' it!
    "Fantasy football still counts as fantasy." -DnD Greg
  • Cultural Geek GirlCultural Geek Girl Registered User regular
    If anyone has a spare Ravenclaw OotP space, let me know. I have a lazy costume that I really want to show off.

Buttoneer, Brigadeer, and Keeper of the Book of Wil Wheaton.
    Triwizard Drinking Tournament - '09 !Hufflepuff unofficial conscript, '10 !Gryffindor
    Nerd blog at culturalgeekgirl.com
  • brutuniobrutunio Registered User new member
    Just landed, ready to get to drinking. Look forward to meeting you all tonight

• CKingCKing Registered User regular
    So we can leave early, correct? I'm technically not medically cleared to drink, so I'm not sure I'll stay the whole time.

• blindnoirblindnoir Registered User regular
    CKing wrote: »
    So we can leave early, correct? I'm technically not medically cleared to drink, so I'm not sure I'll stay the whole time.

I don't see why not.

• RDubbRDubb Registered User regular
    Does anyone happen to have a spare wand I could borrow for the evening? I completely forgot to pack mine and now my costume is incomplete.

Also, my friends had to bail last minute so I'm stuck with an extra 2 Gryffindor DE tickets if anyone wants them. Message me and we can try to meet up somewhere in a bit.

• LejicLejic Registered User regular
    edited September 2017
    RDubb you just reminded me that I forgot my wand at the hotel. Dammit. Way too late now, already 5 mins late... >_<

Lejic on
  • LejicLejic Registered User regular
    edited September 2017
    Well, didn't matter that I was late in the end. Pubwouldnt let me in with my driver's license because it's not American, and a photo of passport didn't work. So... I guess good luck, everyone.

Lejic on
  • MosbyMosby Registered User new member
    To all the great people of the TWDT: thank you for your contributions for the cookies that were being sold!

To the Hufflepuffs: you did a great at the auctions. Stupendous job!

And to our headmaster: thank you again for working hard on organizing the madness that is the crawl.

The Badger Lord is pleased.

• namelessbanananamelessbanana Registered User regular
    Great job Ravenclaw! I am so proud of all of you! CACAW!!!!!

• buttercupennbuttercupenn Registered User new member
    Now that the weekend is over and our hangovers have (hopefully) subsided... Do we know which house is the winner? :D

• whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    @namelessbanana was kind enough to stop by and tell me we raised ~$4600, with Ravenclaw bringing in ~$1800 of that to easily retain the cup.

Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • buttercupennbuttercupenn Registered User new member
    Awesome!! I mean, a Slytherin win would have been better... But you know, its for the children!

• TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    edited September 2017
    Hello thread! Now that I'm not swinging between drunk/hungover PAX status here are the totals!

Ravenclaw wins with OotP raising an incredible $1840 all by itself and with all the houses combined we made $4666.50 in just a few hours of drunken awesomeness!

Ravenclaw OotP - $1840
    Ravenclaw DE - $489

Slytherin OotP - $322
    Slytherin DE - $541.50

Hufflepuff OotP - $885
    Hufflepuff DE - $165

Gryffindor Ootp - $177
    Gryffindor DE - $247

Last year we raised $4048.83, so congrats and big thanks to everyone for raising more this go around!

TOGSolid on
    wWuzwvJ.png
  • BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    As always, thank you so much for all your support. You all are fantastic people.

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png