As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX West Contests

kube00kube00 SE WA StateRegistered User regular
Anyone have any luck with the contests this year?

1st PAX was Prime 2010. Made it to several more Primes/West. Been to East and South. Headed back to West in 2019 for my 12th PAX.

Twitter:kube00

• Options
    IncreaseBlueIncreaseBlue Registered User regular
    I won the Square Enix raffle pull on the last day and a buddy of mine won a level 1 prize from the DirectTV towers.

• Options
    The AviatrixThe Aviatrix Registered User regular
    I had a friend who won the instant win towers twice. But nothing interested her in either at her tier xD
    So she gave me both prizes - one of which I gave away as it was for Seattle. The other was the Wolfenstein tumbler. I was quite happy to not need to stand in line for it :D

But alas, I personally did not win anything of interest from any sort of contest.

x5XpZBK.pngEz7XjRx.pngml9Z6gf.png
  • Options
    Spokane_SnowManSpokane_SnowMan Registered User regular
    I won the Square Enix raffle pull on the last day and a buddy of mine won a level 1 prize from the DirectTV towers.
    I won a Seachickens hat from one of the XP towers... Which I promptly gave away.

• Options
    kube00kube00 SE WA StateRegistered User regular
    Nice win with the raffles

1st PAX was Prime 2010. Made it to several more Primes/West. Been to East and South. Headed back to West in 2019 for my 12th PAX.

Twitter:kube00
  • Options
    Rhea_starstormRhea_starstorm Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    I won one of the Japanime games raffle

• Options
    Rhea_starstormRhea_starstorm Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    I won one of the Japanime games raffle. A play mat, and a few games :)

• Options
    deflatermau5deflatermau5 CanadaRegistered User regular

I won that raffle as well but i missed out on it because the sms text was sent to my other personal cell phone which i left at back at home in Canada. I took my company cell phone for this trip. What prizes did i miss out on if you don't mind me asking ?

• Options
    IncreaseBlueIncreaseBlue Registered User regular

I won that raffle as well but i missed out on it because the sms text was sent to my other personal cell phone which i left at back at home in Canada. I took my company cell phone for this trip. What prizes did i miss out on if you don't mind me asking ?

It was basically whatever was in their display case. I won on the last day so it was pretty picked over. They had the FFXV sunshade with all the team on it, the Life is Strange soundtrack on vinyl, steam keys for Rise of the Tomb Raider and a couple of necklace/charms (couldn't see clearly) for Life Is Strange.

• Options
    I3izzyI3izzy Nonofficial member of the F5 brigade FG, ORRegistered User regular
    I don't know if it was a contest but I pulled one of the balls that had pics of shoes at the Super Lucky Tale claw machine at the Microsoft booth and they are going to mail me the shoes in my size.

ZYseqtZ.png