As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Camp Comic] Friday, September 15, 2017 - Mugshot

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited September 2017 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Friday, September 15, 2017 - Mugshot

Mugshot

Mugshot

http://campcomic.com/comic/465

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• briguybriguy Registered User regular
    I spent an unreasonable amount of time trying to figure out what was on the mug in the previous comic.

• poipoigirlpoipoigirl Registered User regular
    Hey, how do you know that's not his mug? He might secretly be the worlds best teacher! lol I wonder if the school is secep/re-ed? Cause they wear uniforms as well

• Jr. Mithrandir Jr. Mithrandir Registered User regular
    As an education major, I can confirm that it is indeed top-of-the-line pedagogical practice to tell kids that they must get their act together or they will never have any friends.

• SargeSarge Registered User regular
    briguy wrote: »
    I spent an unreasonable amount of time trying to figure out what was on the mug in the previous comic.

Especially considering that there was no mug in the previous comic. o_0

Sarge wrote: »
    briguy wrote: »

Especially considering that there was no mug in the previous comic. o_0

The previous previous.
    Obviously.

(´・ω・`)

• nocentrenocentre Registered User regular
    edited September 2017
    Is that a sweater by Le Chat Sportif?

nocentre on
    As an education major, I can confirm that it is indeed top-of-the-line pedagogical practice to tell kids that they must get their act together or they will never have any friends.

I don't know, she does have a World's Best Teacher Mug. You can't just go out and buy those things. It's a rigorous process.

• DrAlleconDrAllecon Registered User regular
    Among the 10 billion other things to love about this comic, is how even in flashbacks there is clever cat placement.

And once again Katie and Adam are making me feel sorry for a "villain."

• BrobBrob Registered User regular
    This was one of those comics where I spent waaay too much time trying to find the cat and once I did I wanted to smack myself .
    Also in panel 2 did anyone else's hair on the back of their neck stand a little or was it just me?

• Peter RoganPeter Rogan Registered User regular
    Igor make friend! Igor have friend! Right where he wants him.

I see Nieman likes to work with people.

• tabletable Registered User regular
    Brob wrote: »
    Also in panel 2 did anyone else's hair on the back of their neck stand a little or was it just me?

I'm pretty sure the teacher felt it too. On my part it was a kind of mixed 'there he is! our good friend Neiman' and 'oh no it's our good friend Neiman (with a teacher mug)'.

• Laika ClementineLaika Clementine Registered User regular
    Course he took your mug lady-you're not the world's best teacher!

• Bluestorm83Bluestorm83 Registered User regular
    But Neiman IS the world's best teacher, He taught us all how to fear.

• MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    Should we be assuming that's her mug? A student is clearly not a teacher, so that is the only information needed for her to ascertain that it isn't Nieman's mug. :P

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe
  • Dark JaguarDark Jaguar Registered User regular
    None of you are safe.