As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Not Near Enough

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited September 2017 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Not Near Enough

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    edited September 2017
    Man what has comic Tycho been doing that he finished the story and doesn't have a pile of rep tokens? Just standing in the corner shooting a dreg? Heck, he could get over 200 just from buying vendor greens and rewards from finishing the story.

I posit that he may be bad at video games.

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
  • MenasorMenasor Registered User regular
    I always appreciate a Destiny comic

Destiny PS4: Earthen1
  • Giancarlo MagnoGiancarlo Magno Registered User regular
    I need about treefiddy.

• jwalkjwalk Registered User regular
    Gabe just played a little while Tycho was a work and now his level is impossible to express with mere numbers etc etc..

I love how the game came out just 10 days ago and already everyone is in the endgame raiding phase...

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Well not everyone, but people who are closer to the hardcore on the hardcore/casual scale. Like I just dinged 300 power level today without even doing the raid

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • d.TFFoSd.TFFoS Registered User regular
    Not really sure how destiny works. Is it literally impossible to bring undergeared people into a raid, or will they just do less damage and die quicker?

• TrygylTrygyl Registered User regular
    edited September 2017
    d.TFFoS wrote: »
    Not really sure how destiny works. Is it literally impossible to bring undergeared people into a raid, or will they just do less damage and die quicker?
    To some extent yes, but normally being undergeared will not be too harsh a factor. The joke here is that Tycho is slightly more than HALF of the gear level recommended for taking on this raid.

To put that in perspective, I'd say being 10, maybe 20 under is okayish, but more than that and you're in for a bad time

Trygyl on
  • jwalkjwalk Registered User regular
    it's like bringing a knife to a something something.

• dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    jwalk wrote: »
    it's like bringing a knife to a something something.

It's like bringing an xkcd comic to a forum thread.

• shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    it'd be ok if he was the healer :P