As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Camp Comic] Friday, May 29, 2015 - Spectacle

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited May 2015 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Friday, May 29, 2015 - Spectacle

Spectacle

Spectacle

http://campcomic.com/comic/212

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    Mr FishMr Fish Registered User regular
    hahahaha! Seventeen is so supportive! I love her character so much!

• Options
    HollenheimHollenheim Registered User regular
    Yeah, Seventeen is doing an absolutely stellar job of helping promote Malachai's talent! That is sheer joy.

• Options
    Proffessor YellowProffessor Yellow Registered User new member
    Malachi's changed his jumping face? Aw, I loved the old one.
    Old meaning the last comic's.

• Options
    alvindraperalvindraper Registered User regular
    *jazz hands*

• Options
    InvisibleInvisible Registered User regular
    Seventeen is the best. Poor Malachi. I think your jumping was really good! He looked so focused and happy while he was doing it, only to be brought back to earth a crass manner.

• Options
    RuntCakeRuntCake Swampsville, USARegistered User regular
    Poor Malachi...tried to impress pre-teen girls.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the Gunslinger followed after him.
  • Options
    JortalusJortalus Registered User regular
    Lol, the facial expressions are flawless in this one, and Seventeen's hyper-clap is fantastic.

• Options
    Talyn RahlTalyn Rahl Registered User regular
    Hahahahaha aperfect, LOVE the expressions in that last panel, too perfect.

• Options
    SargeSarge Registered User regular
    Mean girls are mean.

• Options
    PrivateJokerPrivateJoker Registered User regular
    His jumping is actually pretty impressive. For someone his size, being able to jump roughly 1.5x his own height is ridiculous. He could jump clear over 17 while she's standing up.

• Options
    SargeSarge Registered User regular
    His jumping is actually pretty impressive. For someone his size, being able to jump roughly 1.5x his own height is ridiculous. He could jump clear over 17 while she's standing up.

Judging by the position of her shadow in relation to Malachi's "IMPACT" marks it would seem that Seventeen is more towards the foreground than Malachi is. He is therefore not actually jumping over her, at least not directly over her head. Also, her legs are bent so she is crouching down. Oh, and if you've ever seen them standing next to each other it would be obvious that she is shorter than Malachi, by at least an inch. All that taken together is why his jumping is not appearing to the girls to be as impressive as he and Seventeen think it is. That said, I agree that he is a darn good jumper.

Still, the girls could have at least tried to say something nice. If nothing else, Malachi and Seventeen deserve to get an "A" for effort and a gold star for enthusiasm. After all, it's a talent show not a track & field meet. I think he needs to add a bit of pizzazz to the act. Perhaps a costume, maybe some death-defying leap over a flaming pit of fiery flames. Or juggle some feral cats while jumping. No, scratch that last one. bad idea.

• Options
    Twister2Twister2 Registered User regular
    This...
    Why...
    STOP MAKING IT ABOUT ME

• Options
    TrueLinkTrueLink Registered User regular
    Forget them Malachi! Hone that skill. Chris Bryant kept on jumping until he eventually was able to jump over a sedan. After that Nike gave him his own line of shoes, an advertising deal, and he appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

Jump over all obstacles in your way and make your dreams come true!

• Options
    KouzidanKouzidan Woodland, WARegistered User regular
    edited June 2015
    The last panel jazz hands sells the entire act.

Kouzidan on
    Origin: Kouzidan
  • Options
    KempsonKempson Registered User regular
    Coming back to this strip, didn't even notice Seventeen's hesitant jazz hands in the last panel when it came out. Very funny.

• Options
    KraznyKrazny Registered User new member
    edited September 2017
    Just in case someone missed it, the cat is...
    part of the farther (darker) layer of shrubbery, just left of center on the 7th panel

Krazny on