As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Finnish baby box [chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    OH GODDAMNIT

ok we get it people, loss.jpg is played out.

I enjoy it the most when people find it in a single image that has not been altered.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    If I get that chat I forfeit Im to busy with work to make a good OP

That never stops people before...

• Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    edited September 2017
    Omg she refers to her subs as vampires

AresProphet on
    ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Zw19mMf.jpg

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited September 2017
    Hmm, maybe I should work on a chat OP.

But that would be presumptuous of me.

But if I actually got the @ and didn't have something ready to go, how embarassing would that be?

Hmm

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    These days pretty much any picture with an exasperated caption makes me look for Loss

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    @Jacobkosh @atomika

Imagine the iconic scene in The Crow where Brandon Lee's back lit with his arms out and slightly hunched over. Picture the make up. Now picture Heath Ledger's Joker and compare them.

• Options
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Hmm, maybe I should work on a chat OP.

But that would be presumptuous of me.

But if I actually got the @ and didn't have something ready to go, how embarassing would that be?

Hmm

I use Gmail drafts for this.

• Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    I have never been selected for a chat

I've never prepared for one I should stop posting so I don't get picked

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    I have never been selected for a chat

I've never prepared for one I should stop posting so I don't get picked

It's too late.

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    MtVR2Xj.jpg

@Elldren

Apparently the Russians played around with strapping some jet engines on an I-153 Chaika. It was faster but not faster enough to catch up with regular monoplanes.

OH MY GOD JET CHAIKA SO CUTE

@Thomamelas

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Elldren wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    MtVR2Xj.jpg

Elldren

Apparently the Russians played around with strapping some jet engines on an I-153 Chaika. It was faster but not faster enough to catch up with regular monoplanes.

OH MY GOD JET CHAIKA SO CUTE

Thomamelas

It's cuter from the front but the engines look like adorable rocket pods.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I think I have hit the halfway point on this book chapter

So far I've dropped some deep Deleuze and Guattari, referenced both Mishima Yukio and Leonard Cohen, and rolled my eyes incredibly hard at some old articles written about Joan of Arc

now to write my original contribution

• Options
    MLQIBoq.jpg

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited September 2017
    and that's all the The Deuce that's out yet

I like it

James Franco playing twins is... the James Franci take a little bit of getting used to.

Great-looking show, though. As AV Club put it,
    The Deuce looks great even when the onscreen action makes me want to turn my head; in one feature-length pilot, MacLaren has managed to capture the street-level look of 1970s Scorsese better than the HBO ’70s period piece directed by the actual Scorsese.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Thread hasn't been pre-recycled so who knows what's going to happen

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    Surfpossum wrote: »
    Wooo I fucken did it! Failed it last week, but finally completed a red (V4-5ish) route again! I killed it (after about 4 tries)!

credeiki "TL DR"

I'm offended you didn't tag me as I just got back from the gym where I fell off V4s for two hours Surfpossum
    @Arch Well maybe I was offended you didn't respond to my struggle last week, did your science think of that Professor Bug?

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
  • Options
    wait, this chat isn't scheduled to close

are we about to enter the Page 101 zone

this is like the titanic and we're about to hit an anime iceberg

• Options
    simonwolf wrote: »
    wait, this chat isn't scheduled to close

are we about to enter the Page 101 zone

this is like the titanic and we're about to hit an anime iceberg

I have summoned Jacob.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Geth, recycle the thread.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was speeding through space at warp 4.7

@simonwolf will create the new thread
    @Jacobkosh is backup

This discussion has been closed.