As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Twilight Imperium 4e - Game 2 - Round 7: Game Over!

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Winnu has conditional orders to:
    Activate the Wellon system. (TP 2 --> 1)
    Move in 1 Cruiser, 1 Carrier, 2 Fighters, and 2 Infantry from Abyz-Fria.
    Land 2 Infantry on Wellon.

Action is on @MrBody.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    Pass my turn

• Options
  • Options
    The Naalu have already passed their turn, so action is on @discrider.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
  • Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    Pass

• Options
    @MrBlarney to finish off the turn

• Options
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    We pass

• Options
    edited September 2017
    Round 1: Start of Status Phase

The Naalu Collective: Pass turn.
    The Embers of Muaat: Activate the Dal Bootha-Xxehan system. (TP 2 --> 1)
    Move in 1 Carrier, 2 Fighters, and 2 Infantry from the Muaat Home System.
    Land 1 Infantry on each of Dal Bootha and Xxehan.
    The Emirates of Hacan: Activate the Qucen'n-Rarron system. (TP 1 --> 0)
    Move in 1 Carrier and 2 Infantry from the Hacan Home System.
    Land 1 Infantry on each of Qucen'n and Rarron.
    The L1z1x Mindnet: Pass turn.
    The Winnu: Activate the Wellon system. (TP 2 --> 1)
    Move in 1 Cruiser, 1 Carrier, 2 Fighters, and 2 Infantry.
    Land 2 Infantry on Wellon.
    Sardakk N'orr: Pass turn.
    The Embers of Muaat: Pass turn.
    The Emirates of Hacan: Pass turn.
    The Winnu: Pass turn.

Current Map: Round 1, Start of Status Phase

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    The Embers of Muaat - 0 VP
    The L1z1x Mindnet - 0 VP
    The Winnu - 0 VP
    The Emirates of Hacan - 0 VP
    The Naalu Collective - 0 VP
    Sardakk N'orr - 0 VP

Public Objectives
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.
    Negotiate Trade Routes (1 VP): Spend 5 Trade Goods.
    3 Stage I Objectives and 5 Stage II Objectives have not yet been revealed.

Secret Objectives
    The Embers of Muaat: 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    The L1z1x Mindnet: 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    The Winnu: 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    The Emirates of Hacan: 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    The Naalu Collective: 2 Secret Objectives in hand.
    Sardakk N'orr: 1 Secret Objective in hand.

Special Objectives

The Embers of Muaat (discrider)
    Commodities: 4 / 4
    Trade Goods: 0
    Action Cards: 0

Tactic Pool: 1
    Fleet Pool: 4
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Fires of the Gashlai)
    Technology: Plasma Scoring

Worlds:
    X - Muaat (4R, 1I)
    X - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    X - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Prototype War Sun (War Sun): As War Sun, but Movement 1.
    - Flagship: The Inferno: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 1 Cruiser in this unit's system.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Fires of the Gashlai: Action: Remove 1 token from the Muaat player's Fleet pool and return it to his reinforcements. Then, gain your War Sun upgrade technology card. Then, return this card to the Muaat player.
    - Racial Technology: Magmus Reactor (Red, requires 2 Red): Your ships may move into supernovas. After 1 or more of your units use Production in a system that either contains a War Sun or is adjacent to a supernova, gain 1 Trade Good.
    - Racial Technology: Prototype War Sun II (unit upgrade, requires 3 Red and 1 Yellow): As War Sun, but Cost 10, Movement 3.
    - Star Forge: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place either 2 Fighters or 1 Destroyer from your reinforcements in a system that contains 1 or more of your War Suns.
    - Gashlai Physiology: Your ships can move through Supernovas.

The L1z1x Mindnet (Ketar)
    Commodities: 1 / 2
    Trade Goods: 5

Fleet Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Cybernetic Enhancements)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Plasma Scoring, Sarween Tools

Worlds:
    X - [0.0.0] (5R, 0I)
    X - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    X - Lazar (Industrial, 1R, 0I, Y)
    X - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Sakulag (Hazardous, 2R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Super-Dreadnought (Dreadnought): As Dreadnought, but Carry Capacity 2.
    - Flagship: [0.0.1]: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 5. Sustain Damage. During a Space Combat, hist produced by this ship and by your Dreadnoughts in this system must be assigned to non-Fighter ships if able.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Cybernetic Enhancements: At the start of your turn: Remove 1 token from the L1x1x player's Strategy pool and return it to his reinforcements. Then, place 1 command token from your reinforcements in your Strategy pool. Then, return this card to the L1z1x player.
    - Racial Tehcnology: Inheritance Systems (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): You may exhaust this card and spend 2 resources when you research a technology; ignore all of that technology's prerequisites.
    - Racial Technology: Super-Dreadnought II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Combat Value 4, Movement 2, Carry Capacity 2. Sustain Damage, Bombardment 4. This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" Action Cards.
    - Assimilate: When you gain control of a planet, replace each PDS and Space Dock that is on that planet with a matching unit from your reinforcements.
    - Harrow: After each round of Ground Combat, your ships in the active system may use their Bombardment abilities against your opponent's ground forces on the planet.

The Winnu (Phyphor)
    Commodities: 1 / 3
    Trade Goods: 2

Strategy Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Acquiescence)
    Technology: Sarween Tools

Worlds:
    X - Winnu (3R, 4I)
    X - Abyz (Hazardous, 3R, 0I)
    X - Fria (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Salai Sai Corian: Combat Value 7 (x?), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When this unit makes a combat roll, it rolls a number of dice equal to the number of your opponent's non-Fighter ships in this system.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Acquiescence: At the end of the Strategy Phase: Exchange 1 of your Strategy Cards with a Strategy Card that was chosen by the Winnu player. Then, return this card to the Winnu player.
    - Racial Technology: Lazax Gate Folding (Blue, requires 2 Blue): During your Tactical Actions, if you do not control Mecatol Rex, treat its system as if it contains both an Alpha and Beta wormhole. Action: If you control Mecatol Rex, exhaust this card to place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
    - Racial Technology: Hegemonic Trade Policy (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): Exhaust this card when 1 or more of your units use Production; swap the resource and influence value of 1 planet you control until the end of your turn.
    - Blood Ties: You do not have to spend influence to remove the Custodians token from Mecatol Rex.
    - Reclamation: After you resolve a Tactical Action during which you gained control of Mecatol Rex, you may place 1 PDS and 1 Space Dock from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.

The Emirates of Hacan (jakobagger)
    Commodities: 0 / 6
    Trade Goods: 3

Tactic Pool: 0

Promissory Notes: L1z1x Trade Agreement, N'orr Trade Agreement (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Trade Convoys)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Sarween Tools

Worlds:
    X - Arretze (2R, 0I)
    X - Hercant (1R, 1I)
    R - Kamdorn (0R, 1I)
    X - Centauri (Cultural, 1R, 3I)
    X - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    X - Gral (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    X - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    X - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Wrath of Kenara: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. After you roll a die during a Space Combat in this system, you may spend 1 Trade Good to apply +1 to the result.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Trade Convoys: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, you may negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Hacan player's units, return this card to the Hacan player.
    - Racial Technology: Production Biomes (Green, requires 2 Green): Action: Exhaust this card and spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to gain 4 Trade Goods and choose 1 other player; that player gains 2 Trade Goods.
    - Racial Technology: Quantum Datahub Node (Yellow, requires 3 Yellow): At the end of the Strategy Phase, you may spend 1 token from your Strategy pool and give another player 3 of your Trade Goods. If you do, give 1 of your Strategy cards to that player and take 1 of his Strategy cards.
    - Masters of Trade: You do not have to spend a Command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Trade Strategy card.
    - Guild Ships: You can negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor.
    - Arbiters: When negotiating a transaction, Action Cards can be exchanged as part of that transaction.

The Naalu Collective (Lykouragh)
    Commodities: 0 / 3

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Gift of Prescience)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Sarween Tools

Worlds:
    R - Maaluuk (0R, 2I)
    R - Druaa (3R, 1I)
    X - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Hybrid Crystal Fighter (Fighter): As Fighter, but Combat Value 8.
    - Flagship: Matriarch: Combat Value 9 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 6. Sustain Damage. During an invasion in this system, you may commit Fighters to planets as if they were ground forces. After combat, return those units to the space area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Gift of Prescience: At the end of the Strategy Phase: place this card face up in your play area and place the Naalu "0" token on your Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order. The Naalu player cannot use his "Telepathic" faction ability during this game round. Return this card to the Naalu player at the end of the Status Phase.
    - Racial Technology: Hybrid Crystal Fighter II (unit upgrade, requires 1 Green and 1 Blue): As Fighter, but Combat Value 7, Movement 2. Does not need to be Carried; each Fighter in excess of your ships' Capacity counts as 1/2 of a ship against your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Technology: Neuroglaive (Green, requires 3 Green): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, that player removes 1 token from his Fleet pool and returns it to his reinforcements.
    - Telepathic: At the end of the Strategy Phase, place the Naalu "0" token on the Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order.
    - Foresight: After another player moves ships into a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, you may place 1 token from your Strategy pool in an adjacent system that does not contain another player's ships; move your ships from the active system into that system.

Sardakk N'orr SPEAKER (MrBody)

Strategy Pool: 0

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Tekklar Legion)

Worlds:
    X - Tren'lak (1R, 0I)
    X - Quinarra (3R, 1I)
    X - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Thibah (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    X - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Exotrireme (Dreadnought): As Dreadought, but Bombardment 4 (x2).
    - Flagship: C'morran N'orr: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Apply +1 to the result of each of your other ships' combat rolls in this system.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Tekklar Legion: At the start of an Invasion Combat: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls during this combat. If your opponent is the N'orr player, apply -1 to the result of each of his unit's combat rolls during this combat. Then, return this card to the N'orr player.
    - Racial Technology: Valkyrie Particle Weave (Red, requires 2 Red): After making combat rolls during a round of Ground Combat, if your opponent produced 1 or more hits, you produce 1 additional hit.
    - Racial Technology: Exotrireme II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Movement 2, Bombardment 4 (x2). This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" action cards. After a round of Space Combat, you may destroy this unit to destroy up to 2 ships in this system.
    - Unrelenting: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.

Neutral Worlds
    N - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    N - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    N - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    N - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    N - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    N - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)
    N - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    N - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    N - Tequ'ran (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    N - Torkan (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    N - Vefut II (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)

Order of Play
    The Naalu Collective: (0) Imperial
    The Embers of Muaat: (1) Leadership
    The Emirates of Hacan: (4) Construction
    The L1z1x Mindnet: (5) Trade
    The Winnu: (6) Warfare
    Sardakk N'orr: (7) Technology

All players may now each claim up to one Public Objective and one Secret Objective.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    No objectives to claim.

• Options
    No objective claims

• Options
    edited September 2017
    Looks like nothing is going to stop Winnu getting Mecatol next round (Muaat getting a flank speed action card is the only blocker I can see). Remember that they get an instant space dock and PDS once they land there (without having to pay 6 influence). That's 1 VP and another one every round they get the Imperial strategy card.

MrBody on
  • Options
    LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular
    Spend 1 T and 2 S (->0/3/0) to claim

Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.

Claim

Threaten Enemies (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in a system that is adjacent to another player's home system.

• Options
    More materials to assimilate when the Winnu become one with the mindnet are always appreciated. As is not having to pay 6 influence, which the mindnet may never actually have.

• Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    Hacan claim no objectives

• Options
    2 vp in round 1! It's clear now that everyone needs to send me all their commodities to cordon off this threat.

• Options
    MrBody wrote: »
    2 vp in round 1! It's clear now that everyone needs to send me all their commodities to cordon off this threat.

Look at our tiny inoffensive fleet and how badly we hurt our economy to get that! Clearly no threat at all, unlike the MONSTER HACAN MACHINE

• Options
    I think everyone should send me all their commodities anyway just to be on the safe side.

• Options
    I have a lot of planets it's true, but the collected resource output is pitiful.

• Options
    edited September 2017
    Why are people with TG not claiming that objective and then whining about the Winnu?
    No objectives we can claim

discrider on
  • Options
    That objective isn't going anywhere. Other opportunities to use those TG might be fleeting.

• Options
  • Options
    No objectives
    MrBody wrote: »
    Looks like nothing is going to stop Winnu getting Mecatol next round (Muaat getting a flank speed action card is the only blocker I can see). Remember that they get an instant space dock and PDS once they land there (without having to pay 6 influence). That's 1 VP and another one every round they get the Imperial strategy card.

Even if i do take MR how will i keep it vs the 4 war races past one turn? And even if I somehow keep it how many times do you think i would get imperial? once maybe

• Options
    My racial might as well read "give mecatol rex to muaat or l1z1x without spending 6 influence. Gain 1 VP, lose all starting units"

• Options
    You wound us.
    We would not allow L1z1x to claim MR

• Options
    Allow. *snort*

Excuse us. Do subjects of the Mindnet snort? We suppose so should sufficiently silly statements swiftly strike subconsciously, sordidly & shamefully superseding supervision & suppression systems.

Be at peace, Muaat. Your humor will be forgotten when two become one.

• Options
    Looks like all objective claiming is over? I'll reveal the new Public Objective and send out Action Cards tonight, but if you want to allocate your new Command tokens (everyone gets two), then feel free to go right ahead.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    T//F/S: (0/3/0)->(2/2/1)

• Options
    I'd like to see my action cards before allocating.

• Options
    edited September 2017
    TP +1, SP +1

MrBody on
  • Options
    Reveal Public Objective
    Sway the Council (1 VP): Spend 8 influence.
    2 Stage I Objectives and 5 Stage II Objectives have not yet been revealed.

Action cards going out now.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Action cards are out. Winnu had conditional orders to allocate two counters to tactic pool: TP/FP/SP 1/3/2 --> 3/3/2

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Sucks to your objective! Or, uh, something. The Mindnet is beginning to think that assimilating those Terrans was a mistake.

• Options
    We probably need like 3/3/2 T/F/S

• Options
    edited September 2017
    Let's go 1/3/3.

We also question the wisdom of this decision.

Ketar on
  • Options
    @jakobagger still to allocate CCs

• Options
    edited September 2017
    Put both tokens in Tactic.

Pools: tactic 2 / Fleet 3 / Strategy 1

jakobagger on
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    The N'orr dreadnought upgrade ability has been confirmed by FFG
    Exotrireme—
    1) That is correct, sustain damage cannot be used against abilities that ‘destroy’.
    2) The N’orr player selects the units to be destroyed.

Let me know if I can help further,
    –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
    Dane Beltrami
    Game Developer
    dbeltrami@fantasyflightgames.com

I thought the N'orr were amazing when I looked at them, but I'm noticing a stealth nerf now: almost zero combat objectives in the game. Meanwhile about one-third of them are tech related that roughly require you to have 6 different techs. That's bad news when you start with zero compared to everyone's 2.

MrBody on
  • Options
    Round 2: Start of Strategy Phase

Score Objectives
    The Naalu Collective: Exhaust 1 token from Tactic pool and 2 tokens from Strategy pool (TP 1 --> 0, SP 2 --> 0) to claim Public Objective "Lead from the Front"; claim Secret Objective "Threaten Enemies". (VP 0 --> 2)
    Reveal Public Objective
    Gain Action Cards and Command Tokens; Redistribute Command Areas
    The Naalu Collective: AC 0 --> 2; TP 0 --> 2, FP 3 --> 2, SP 0 --> 1
    The Embers of Muaat: AC 0 --> 1; TP 1 --> 3, FP 4 --> 3, SP 1 --> 2
    The Emirates of Hacan: AC 0 --> 1; TP 0 --> 2
    The L1z1x Mindnet: AC 0 --> 2; SP 1 --> 3
    The Winnu: AC 0 --> 1; TP 1 --> 3
    Sardakk N'orr: AC 0 --> 1; TP 1 --> 2, SP 0 --> 1

Current Map: Round 2, Start of Strategy Phase

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    The Naalu Collective - 2 VP
    The Embers of Muaat - 0 VP
    The L1z1x Mindnet - 0 VP
    The Winnu - 0 VP
    The Emirates of Hacan - 0 VP
    Sardakk N'orr - 0 VP

Public Objectives
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.: Naalu
    Negotiate Trade Routes (1 VP): Spend 5 Trade Goods.

Secret Objectives
    The Embers of Muaat: 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    The L1z1x Mindnet: 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    The Winnu: 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    The Emirates of Hacan: 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    The Naalu Collective: Threaten Enemies (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in a system that is adjacent to another player's home system.; 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    Sardakk N'orr: 1 Secret Objective in hand.

Special Objectives

The Embers of Muaat (discrider)
    Commodities: 4 / 4
    Action Cards: 1

Tactic Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Fires of the Gashlai)
    Technology: Plasma Scoring

Worlds:
    R - Muaat (4R, 1I)
    R - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    R - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    R - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    R - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Prototype War Sun (War Sun): As War Sun, but Movement 1.
    - Flagship: The Inferno: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 1 Cruiser in this unit's system.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Fires of the Gashlai: Action: Remove 1 token from the Muaat player's Fleet pool and return it to his reinforcements. Then, gain your War Sun upgrade technology card. Then, return this card to the Muaat player.
    - Racial Technology: Magmus Reactor (Red, requires 2 Red): Your ships may move into supernovas. After 1 or more of your units use Production in a system that either contains a War Sun or is adjacent to a supernova, gain 1 Trade Good.
    - Racial Technology: Prototype War Sun II (unit upgrade, requires 3 Red and 1 Yellow): As War Sun, but Cost 10, Movement 3.
    - Star Forge: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place either 2 Fighters or 1 Destroyer from your reinforcements in a system that contains 1 or more of your War Suns.
    - Gashlai Physiology: Your ships can move through Supernovas.

The L1z1x Mindnet (Ketar)
    Commodities: 1 / 2
    Action Cards: 2

Strategy Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Cybernetic Enhancements)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Plasma Scoring, Sarween Tools

Worlds:
    R - [0.0.0] (5R, 0I)
    R - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    R - Lazar (Industrial, 1R, 0I, Y)
    R - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Sakulag (Hazardous, 2R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Super-Dreadnought (Dreadnought): As Dreadnought, but Carry Capacity 2.
    - Flagship: [0.0.1]: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 5. Sustain Damage. During a Space Combat, hist produced by this ship and by your Dreadnoughts in this system must be assigned to non-Fighter ships if able.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Cybernetic Enhancements: At the start of your turn: Remove 1 token from the L1x1x player's Strategy pool and return it to his reinforcements. Then, place 1 command token from your reinforcements in your Strategy pool. Then, return this card to the L1z1x player.
    - Racial Tehcnology: Inheritance Systems (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): You may exhaust this card and spend 2 resources when you research a technology; ignore all of that technology's prerequisites.
    - Racial Technology: Super-Dreadnought II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Combat Value 4, Movement 2, Carry Capacity 2. Sustain Damage, Bombardment 4. This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" Action Cards.
    - Assimilate: When you gain control of a planet, replace each PDS and Space Dock that is on that planet with a matching unit from your reinforcements.
    - Harrow: After each round of Ground Combat, your ships in the active system may use their Bombardment abilities against your opponent's ground forces on the planet.

The Winnu (Phyphor)
    Commodities: 1 / 3
    Trade Goods: 2

Tactic Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Acquiescence)

Worlds:
    R - Winnu (3R, 4I)
    R - Abyz (Hazardous, 3R, 0I)
    R - Fria (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    R - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Salai Sai Corian: Combat Value 7 (x?), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When this unit makes a combat roll, it rolls a number of dice equal to the number of your opponent's non-Fighter ships in this system.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Acquiescence: At the end of the Strategy Phase: Exchange 1 of your Strategy Cards with a Strategy Card that was chosen by the Winnu player. Then, return this card to the Winnu player.
    - Racial Technology: Lazax Gate Folding (Blue, requires 2 Blue): During your Tactical Actions, if you do not control Mecatol Rex, treat its system as if it contains both an Alpha and Beta wormhole. Action: If you control Mecatol Rex, exhaust this card to place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
    - Racial Technology: Hegemonic Trade Policy (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): Exhaust this card when 1 or more of your units use Production; swap the resource and influence value of 1 planet you control until the end of your turn.
    - Blood Ties: You do not have to spend influence to remove the Custodians token from Mecatol Rex.
    - Reclamation: After you resolve a Tactical Action during which you gained control of Mecatol Rex, you may place 1 PDS and 1 Space Dock from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.

The Emirates of Hacan (jakobagger)
    Commodities: 0 / 6
    Trade Goods: 3

Tactic Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: L1z1x Trade Agreement, N'orr Trade Agreement (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Trade Convoys)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Sarween Tools

Worlds:
    R - Arretze (2R, 0I)
    R - Hercant (1R, 1I)
    R - Kamdorn (0R, 1I)
    R - Centauri (Cultural, 1R, 3I)
    R - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    R - Gral (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    R - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    R - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Wrath of Kenara: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. After you roll a die during a Space Combat in this system, you may spend 1 Trade Good to apply +1 to the result.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Trade Convoys: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, you may negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Hacan player's units, return this card to the Hacan player.
    - Racial Technology: Production Biomes (Green, requires 2 Green): Action: Exhaust this card and spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to gain 4 Trade Goods and choose 1 other player; that player gains 2 Trade Goods.
    - Racial Technology: Quantum Datahub Node (Yellow, requires 3 Yellow): At the end of the Strategy Phase, you may spend 1 token from your Strategy pool and give another player 3 of your Trade Goods. If you do, give 1 of your Strategy cards to that player and take 1 of his Strategy cards.
    - Masters of Trade: You do not have to spend a Command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Trade Strategy card.
    - Guild Ships: You can negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor.
    - Arbiters: When negotiating a transaction, Action Cards can be exchanged as part of that transaction.

The Naalu Collective (Lykouragh)
    Action Cards: 2

Fleet Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Gift of Prescience)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Sarween Tools

Worlds:
    R - Maaluuk (0R, 2I)
    R - Druaa (3R, 1I)
    R - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    R - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Hybrid Crystal Fighter (Fighter): As Fighter, but Combat Value 8.
    - Flagship: Matriarch: Combat Value 9 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 6. Sustain Damage. During an invasion in this system, you may commit Fighters to planets as if they were ground forces. After combat, return those units to the space area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Gift of Prescience: At the end of the Strategy Phase: place this card face up in your play area and place the Naalu "0" token on your Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order. The Naalu player cannot use his "Telepathic" faction ability during this game round. Return this card to the Naalu player at the end of the Status Phase.
    - Racial Technology: Hybrid Crystal Fighter II (unit upgrade, requires 1 Green and 1 Blue): As Fighter, but Combat Value 7, Movement 2. Does not need to be Carried; each Fighter in excess of your ships' Capacity counts as 1/2 of a ship against your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Technology: Neuroglaive (Green, requires 3 Green): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, that player removes 1 token from his Fleet pool and returns it to his reinforcements.
    - Telepathic: At the end of the Strategy Phase, place the Naalu "0" token on the Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order.
    - Foresight: After another player moves ships into a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, you may place 1 token from your Strategy pool in an adjacent system that does not contain another player's ships; move your ships from the active system into that system.

Sardakk N'orr SPEAKER (MrBody)

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Tekklar Legion)

Worlds:
    R - Tren'lak (1R, 0I)
    R - Quinarra (3R, 1I)
    R - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    R - Thibah (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    R - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Exotrireme (Dreadnought): As Dreadought, but Bombardment 4 (x2).
    - Flagship: C'morran N'orr: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Apply +1 to the result of each of your other ships' combat rolls in this system.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Tekklar Legion: At the start of an Invasion Combat: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls during this combat. If your opponent is the N'orr player, apply -1 to the result of each of his unit's combat rolls during this combat. Then, return this card to the N'orr player.
    - Racial Technology: Valkyrie Particle Weave (Red, requires 2 Red): After making combat rolls during a round of Ground Combat, if your opponent produced 1 or more hits, you produce 1 additional hit.
    - Racial Technology: Exotrireme II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Movement 2, Bombardment 4 (x2). This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" action cards. After a round of Space Combat, you may destroy this unit to destroy up to 2 ships in this system.
    - Unrelenting: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.

Neutral Worlds
    N - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    N - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    N - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    N - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    N - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    N - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)
    N - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    N - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    N - Tequ'ran (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    N - Torkan (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    N - Vefut II (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)

Order of Play
    Sardakk N'orr:
    The Embers of Muaat:
    The L1z1x Mindnet:
    The Winnu:
    The Emirates of Hacan:
    The Naalu Collective:

The (2) Diplomacy and (3) Politics Strategy Cards each hold one Trade Good; a player selecting one of these cards acquires the goods on that card.

4463rwiq7r47.png