As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Question on Comic Purchase

Sunkist12Sunkist12 Registered User new member
This is the only WoW based comic (and comic in that time frame) that doesn't have that nice little buy a print button, so I was wondering if perhaps it was a mistake cause I'd really like one... ?

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/12/31

The "A Being of Indescribable Power" comic is just great!

I'm posting this here beacuse in the store section, you can only submit problems with orders & must have an order number, and since I can't order this one, I don't have one.

Sunkist12 on

• Options
    loneliestgoatloneliestgoat Registered User new member
    edited December 2007
    Sunkist12 wrote: »
    I'm posting this here beacuse in the store section, you can only submit problems with orders & must have an order number, and since I can't order this one, I don't have one.

Wouldn't do you any good anyway, I've sent in 4 messages over the past 8 days with the store customer service form and haven't gotten a response on my order.

loneliestgoat on
  • Options
    LinksvilleLinksville Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    If I recall correctly, several comic prints are not for purchase as Gabe has lost the original (and backup!) files.

Linksville on
  • Options
    Sunkist12Sunkist12 Registered User new member
    edited December 2007
    I'm aware that some aren't available, but was hoping this one was perhaps an oversight...

Sunkist12 on
  • Options
    RamiusRamius Joined: July 19, 2000 Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited December 2007
    I'm afraid nobody here is going to be able to help you. The forum community is independantly run, separately from the rest of Penny-Arcade.

Ramius on
  • Options
    ShogunShogun Hair long; money long; me and broke wizards we don't get along Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    email gabe directly. Link is on the main page. I emailed him about buying comics and he got back to me the very next day.

Shogun on