As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[FFRK] 30th Anniversary Fest Tonight! Free 30 pull to get you started.

• RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    If you can't get another 25 mythril by tomorrow morning (and there's 12 coming tonight with the FF6 event), and another 25 mythril by Saturday morning, AND you've already got some good healing options, then no, don't pull on the healer banner.

In pretty much any other situation, you should pull. Hell, even Beasteh pulled and he had over half the damn banner.

• FryFry Registered User regular
    Jragghen wrote: Β»
    Brody wrote: Β»
    I have a solid number of healer bursts, so I'm trying really hard not to pull on this, even if I keep wondering if Vanille might help me finally beat a Magicite dungeon.

On that note, how are people hitting cap on Bismark with OSB's? I've got TGCid, Minfilia's burstga/Rikku's USB, and I'm still just hitting in the mid/upper 80's.

Probably crit boost/crit damage boost. So Eiko's burst and Chant, or something like that.

e: Also, if you're willing to spend gems, don't bother pulling here just for Vanille. Vanille's burst is one of the "pick your poison" options on the gem-only banner.

I tried Eiko, but she is way too squishy.

She really is for magicite. I can only bring her solo for Living Flame, otherwise she needs to be in a two-healer group.

...holy crap, I just realized Relm might be able to replace Y'shtola in some of my magicite groups because a few of them use radiant shield and bubble is....less than optimal to use there. Hooray!

I don't get the "Eiko is squishy" comments, I haven't noticed her being any squishier than anyone else. I'm using her burst in 5/6 of my magicite teams. Several of those teams have two healers, but that's more because one Curaga medica is not keeping everyone alive long enough for my bad DPS to get the job done, rather than because Eiko is dying any harder than anyone else.

• MummBrahMummBrah Registered User regular
    edited September 2017
    Is it a good enough banner to drop 15 bucks on? I could actually swing that I suppose, just depends how good the quality of each lucky draw is

EDIT: Yeah the issue is that I blew mythril on the last few banners! Only 25 on me now

MummBrah on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ArcTangentArcTangent Registered User regular
    If someone is bored and wants to work on creating any sort of Magicite team with https://www.ffrkcentral.com/profile/YueA#tab_soulstrikes available, and minimal 5*/6* abilities, I wouldn't complain.

So few hastegas/faithgas/boostgas...

ztrEPtD.gif
  • A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Fry wrote: Β»
    I have a solid number of healer bursts, so I'm trying really hard not to pull on this, even if I keep wondering if Vanille might help me finally beat a Magicite dungeon.

On that note, how are people hitting cap on Bismark with OSB's? I've got TGCid, Minfilia's burstga/Rikku's USB, and I'm still just hitting in the mid/upper 80's.

Probably crit boost/crit damage boost. So Eiko's burst and Chant, or something like that.

e: Also, if you're willing to spend gems, don't bother pulling here just for Vanille. Vanille's burst is one of the "pick your poison" options on the gem-only banner.

I tried Eiko, but she is way too squishy.

She really is for magicite. I can only bring her solo for Living Flame, otherwise she needs to be in a two-healer group.

...holy crap, I just realized Relm might be able to replace Y'shtola in some of my magicite groups because a few of them use radiant shield and bubble is....less than optimal to use there. Hooray!

I don't get the "Eiko is squishy" comments, I haven't noticed her being any squishier than anyone else. I'm using her burst in 5/6 of my magicite teams. Several of those teams have two healers, but that's more because one Curaga medica is not keeping everyone alive long enough for my bad DPS to get the job done, rather than because Eiko is dying any harder than anyone else.

If you exclude cores she's bottom 10 HP and the actual worst on Defense. Like, she is actually squishy.

• DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    i pulled and got:

iris BSB
    vanille BSB
    yuna BSB2
    penelo BSB (dupe)

w o r t h

• FryFry Registered User regular
    edited September 2017
    If someone is bored and wants to work on creating any sort of Magicite team with https://www.ffrkcentral.com/profile/YueA#tab_soulstrikes available, and minimal 5*/6* abilities, I wouldn't complain.

Someone who has experience with Terra OSB shenanigans teams should be able to help you assemble a Sea Lion team. I haven't been working on that particular build, but I would guess something like this could do it:

Terra SSB + OSB
    Yshtola BSB
    Rikku USB
    Selphie BSB
    entrustbot (maybe Tyro)

eta: You might have a Liquid Flame team with something like
    Tidus OSB
    Rikku USB
    Sazh (boostga + magic blink), wrath + Entrust
    Yshtola BSB
    second entrust OR Eiko BSB

that one I'm a bit less sure on; I feel like it could get there, but it may take a bunch of tries to get RNG to work out correctly.

Fry on
  • cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    Spectrum wrote: Β»
    Is Deuce's BSB good? I got that as well as a dupe vanille bsb

Deuce's BSB is ridiculous good for speed clears on Magicite.

yaaaaaay

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    MummBrah wrote: Β»
    Is it a good enough banner to drop 15 bucks on? I could actually swing that I suppose, just depends how good the quality of each lucky draw is

EDIT: Yeah the issue is that I blew mythril on the last few banners! Only 25 on me now

This one is easily the most focused lucky draw, so you can most easily see if it'll be useful to you. There's 18 items on it.

Tomorrow's is CSBs, USBs, and BSBs. High highs (Cloud USB, insert any Chain here), but low lows (tiny bee, etc).

Saturday's is guaranteed 6* - OSBs, CSBs, USBs

So every item on this banner is also on tomorrow's banner. But so is a lot of better stuff and a lot of worse stuff. Saturday's banner is universally stronger stuff for healing/attacking, but has a bunch of OSBs where, if you've got a number of those, they're not super useful outside of the stat sticks you get with them.

Objectively, I'd say tomorrow's banner is the "best" of the three, but also contains the most traps. If you're lacking on healing bursts but have decent DPS, you'll get better odds on bang for your buck with today's. If you've got healing, and are decently good on bursts but are lacking some high-end weapons/abilities, Saturday will fill that gap.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I don't think we know tomorrow will have CSB and USB yet do we?

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• ArcTangentArcTangent Registered User regular
    edited September 2017
    38thDoe wrote: Β»
    I don't think we know tomorrow will have CSB and USB yet do we?

It did in Japan.

And the datamined announcement says it will.
    https://www.ffrkcentral.com/blog/2017/09/21/upcoming-in-app-announcement-always-lucky-rel-1

As does the image.

ArcTangent on
    ztrEPtD.gif
  • El FantasticoEl Fantastico Toronto, ONRegistered User regular
    USBs will be on the list for sure. The LCSBs, maybe? Particularly the ones they removed?

PSN: TheArcadeBear
    Steam: TheArcadeBear

Yeah, basically, we know that USBs and CSBs will be there. we don't know if a) items which are on the fest banners won't be present (and correspondingly if the items which were removed from the fest banners were added to these), and b) items which we haven't "seen" yet because we didn't have superfest will be included.

• EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Don't hold out hope for Atomic Dive. It "doesn't exist" yet over here.

• BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    Rius wrote: Β»
    If you can't get another 25 mythril by tomorrow morning (and there's 12 coming tonight with the FF6 event), and another 25 mythril by Saturday morning, AND you've already got some good healing options, then no, don't pull on the healer banner.

In pretty much any other situation, you should pull. Hell, even Beasteh pulled and he had over half the damn banner.

please don't use me as a metric for pulling advice, i am a horrible whale with zero self control

• DarklyreDarklyre Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: Β»
    I have lit boost sword, shield, +30% damage rm,
    Darklyre wrote: Β»
    Gnizmo wrote: Β»

TGCid can't enelement himself. I take him out to Bismarck with 40% lightning boost gear and he hits the 80k threshhold too, but if he could boost his damage with an enaura? Capped for daaaays.

Someone like Lightning, meanwhile, with her natural 9% lightning legend sphere boost, plus 3% boost for using a Sword or Gun, and can EnLightning herself via 3 different ways, shouldn't have a problem.

Bah, I have her BSB2/Good enlightning SSB, but not her OSB/USB.

Maybe I should try Hydra or something. I have Tifa's BSB, or Rydia's. And Rinoa's OSB/Enearth... Maybe that would be enough?

I would think it should be. I manage Hydra with Tifa BSB, and Maria BSB. Admittedly Maria does a lot of the heavy lifting, but a en-OSB combo fueled by entrusters should more than make up for it. This is assuming proper support staff so to speak, but if you made it this far I assume you have most of that in place.

I can cap Orlandeau's OSB against Bismarck, but I'm packing 40% lightning gear and use Hydra to imperil first, after VoF and Minfilia's SSB. I also cap each hit of Lightning's BSB2 entry but that's also with 40% gear and her USB active. With en-lightning and an imperil or two both should cap with their SBs.

Really? What is your Orlandeau's attack? I have 40% lit gear +30% damage RM, two level 90 enlirs, shout and VOF and dark bargain and I'm still around 80k

You have more ATK than me, probably. I use imperil first for the 20% boost.

• BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    1/11 Rosa BSB. Dang, where was this when I was trying to dual white mage heal through The Dark Mage.

• ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    At first glance, I kinda wrote off Aphmau's BSB as a Yuna BSB2 clone but there's enough differences between the two that it might work fielding Aphmau from time to time.

+ C1 heal regardless of toggle
    + lightning/NE ST hits on toggle with C1 or 2
    - not summon coded AoE attacks like Yuna
    +/- both are WHT and SMN 5/6. Yuna gets Sharpshooter, though I don't know if I'd ever use it for her

I'm liking it a bit more, for sure.

• DarklyreDarklyre Registered User regular
    Rius wrote: Β»
    Man, Sealion does not fuck around. I've got a repeatable ~45sec clear party with Locke OSB (but not an EnFire, unfortunately) and Braska BSB, but the boss does like to pile on with the Savages.

Edit: Ok well I just had a 41.28 clear with 1 stack of Ice Imperil on the party. Earlier today it was 45sec with three and a dead guy. Perhaps Sealion is just a bit inconsistent?

Also I haven't ever really used Locke OSB for anything but damn if he hasn't found a niche here, especially with R3 FireShooter. 1.2 second cast time for 50k damage is pretty damn nice.

I used Locke OSB powered up by Balthier's imperil SSB for a sub-1m clear of Sealion (hitting for 60k). That fast cast is pretty useful.

• GnizmoGnizmo Registered User regular
    edited September 2017

So I can think of a few different teams that can run with what you have actually. I don't want to spam out a ton here for space and functionality reasons. Basically I will have a bunch of ideas that work with my level of gear and/or mote access that might not translate. It also seems like there might be stuff you don't have listed? I am working off the assumption you do in fact have Rinoa's BSB2 and Rydia's OSB for this. If they work feel free to PM me and I will do more.

Hydra is where I will start since thats the one that jumps to mind the most readily. It will require making Meteor Crush and honing as high as you can, but rank 1 will work. Rinoa w/ Titan and Fat Chocobo, Tifa with Meteor Crush and Lifesiphon, Rikku with affliction break and anything you think will help with meter generation, Serah with Chain Stonega, and Y'shtola with Curaja and Wrath.

The idea being for Tifa to spread Meteor Crush hits out as needed to keep the buff up since it lasts 20 seconds, and use C2 to help stretch the hones since Meteor Crush does more damage. Rinoa uses Titan and Fat Chocobo to build up enough meter and then rides out BSB2 damage. Chain Stonega also works if you don't want to use it on Serah. R2 Meltdown would be amazing here as well if you can manage it, but R1 might not be worth the effort of making. Rikku does her amazing USB, and Affliction Break helps stave off imperils. Serah just adds damage and throws out her SSB for extra healing and magic. Anything can be thrown in the second slot as long as you manage to keep the meter flowing. Y'shtola uses Curaja to heal, and Wrath in the unlikely event you have a turn where no healing is needed. Probably fresh after a BSB cast.

Selphie can substitute for Serah if you find yourself needing even more healing quite well, although she will not really be able to offer damage of any note. Use the RMs you feel work best. Not knowing who your 99s are makes it hard for me to say for certain, but Tyro and Tifa's 99 RMs would do well on your damage dealers, MM and DMT obviously go on the buffers, and I like Battleforged on Y'shtola to maximize recasts but I think others prefer something different.

Gnizmo on
    The only thing I don't like about Aphmau is her design. But then, I don't like a lot of the designs for races from XI, particularly the faces.

XIV has some problems too, mostly in male Roe facial hair options.

This is the Omega Weapon multiplayer fight we're getting;

Omega Weapon - Extreme (Multiplayer)
    Boss	HP	Status Vuln.	    Break Resist
    Omega	908,745	Stop (Phase 2 only) All

Target Score:
    Defeat Omega Weapon with at least 5 or more heroes not KO'ed.
    Defeat Omega Weapon before he uses Atomic Ray.
    Defeat Omega Weapon before he uses Berserk End.
    Elemental Vulnerabilities (Phase 1 ONLY):
    Fire	Ice	Lightning	Earth	Wind	Water	Holy	Dark	Poison
    50%	50%	50%	        50%	50%	50%	50%	50%	50%
    Elemental Vulnerabilities (Phase 2 ONLY):
    Elemental Vulnerabilities (Phase 3 ONLY):
    150%	150%	150%        	150%	150%	150%	150%	150%	150%

Notes:
    Stats are as follows:
    Phase	ATK	DEF	MAG	RES	MND	SPD
    1	1514	7072	1280	10,332	508	400
    2	3028	6100	2560	8856	508	450
    3	3028	6100	2560	8856	508	425

Omega Weapon is split into three distinct phases - he will transition to Phase 2 at 60%, and Phase 3 at 35%.

Phase 1
    Omega Weapon will always start the fight with AoE poison - make sure you bring along Memento of Prayer or a SB with regen, because you most absolutely need a source of Last Stand here. Note that on Turns 2 and 3 he will not act, giving you plenty of time to set up buffs for your party.

He has mixed attacks, so bring along Proshellga and Wall for sure to survive. In addition, he will use a ST 200% max HP overflow attack throughout the phase. Magic blink does block it, but you want Last Stand for sure to keep you up. Note that he always follows up the ST gravity attack with back-to-back AoE's, so you want a healer with a instant cast ST BSB command to bring that person back up immediately after Last Stand procs.

Since his ATK/MAG here isn't crazy, definitely use this time to build up your SB bar - you are going to need it in the other Phases.

Phase 2
    At 60%, he will transition to Phase 2. He also becomes vulnerable to Stop, which you will most definitely want to exploit. His 3028 ATK/2560 MAG will absolutely tear you apart, he has access to a fixed 5K AoE attack, and since he also can counter your attacks here, if he isn't stopped you will be picked off quickly.

You'll want 2 characters here whose sole mission is to spam Stop. It is absolutely vital to keep him stopped here while you DPS him down to 35%.

Note that on his 10th turn he will use Atomic Ray, which will cause you to lose a medal condition (and most likely wipe).

Phase 3
    Omega loses his stop vulnerability and becomes weak to all elements here.

This phase is actually fairly straightforward. Omega Weapon will do nothing each turn - instead, he starts at 5 and counts down - once he reaches 0, he uses Berserk End, which deals a flat 60,000 damage to the entire party (and you will fail the 3rd medal condition).
    Defeat him before he wipes you out.

CID MISSION: Complete Omega Multiplayer 3 times.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    What are the cid mission rewards?
    Could be worse I guess.
    ULTIMATE ULTIMATE++ APOCALYPSE++ RAGNAROK++ ARMAGEDDON Mandragora Multiplayer
    Cid Mission: Master Mandragora fight 5 times.
    Reward: Sweet embrace of death.

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    That sounds less than fun.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    New Bismarck record: 35.92

Killed by a 952 damage Enkidu Aerora.

I had to use Tyro. I feel dirty.

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    At first glance, I kinda wrote off Aphmau's BSB as a Yuna BSB2 clone but there's enough differences between the two that it might work fielding Aphmau from time to time.

+ C1 heal regardless of toggle
    + lightning/NE ST hits on toggle with C1 or 2
    - not summon coded AoE attacks like Yuna
    +/- both are WHT and SMN 5/6. Yuna gets Sharpshooter, though I don't know if I'd ever use it for her

I'm liking it a bit more, for sure.

Aphmau's BSB definitely feels like they took a second pass at Yuna's BSB2 and updated it with modern game design.

• AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    I guess I didn't have to use Tyro.

I just needed someone with Support 5 access, whose sole job was to press Wrath and Entrust, so that Ramza could sit there and instead spam his USB.

I should have just used Faris, in restrospect. She has better defensive stats.

Characters
  • silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    Aegis wrote: Β»
    I guess I didn't have to use Tyro.

I just needed someone with Support 5 access, whose sole job was to press Wrath and Entrust, so that Ramza could sit there and instead spam his USB.

I should have just used Faris, in restrospect. She has better defensive stats.

Eventually you can use Shelke with Auto-haste and instant cast 3.

• WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    Success!

Golbez 300 - 3CM Mastery
    -Cecil | Guardbringer + Aegis Strike(R1) | BSB+USB | 30% holy from RM, 40% from gear
    -Beatrix | Saint's Cross + Protectga | BSB | Dragoon's Determination, 20% holy
    -Porom | Ultra Cure + Haste | Twin Star SSB | Auto-Haste
    -Edward | Full Breakdown + Rallying Etude | | Auto Haste
    -Vanille | Curada + Shellga | BSB | Legend dive, +MND RM, +40% Holy

I was not at all confident in this one. I went through a few iterations, ultimately replacing Raines with Beatrix and Diaga-FuSoYa with Saddest Edward. Vanille did so much damage. I love that dumb C1 so much. Also I think this was the first time that Porom's janky ATK/MND/Crit SSB finally, finally did a thing.

Next up on the docket: trying to boost my Bahamut CM level from 1 to 2, followed by one hundred magicites.

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • GnizmoGnizmo Registered User regular
    So, things I tried on Bismarck since it was asked about earlier. I swapped in Raijin for more instant casts and got poor returns. The limiting factor at the moment is pure meter rather than anything else. I also tried Reno and while sufficient, his damage was significantly lower than what Ashe was putting out. I think my next attempt will be to have Ramza on pure buff duty, and throw in an entruster with Gathering Storm or Knight's Charge to see if that can boost the SB gain and shave a touch of time off of the casts from Lightning. Her USB shaves off so much as is that I am not certain there is a huge benefit, but experiments! So far my best time remains running with Ashe at 27 seconds.

• EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    ...yesterday, I could have sworn I had a solid plan on how to use Tyro's USB2 and OSB alongside Ramza with his USB and a Wall RW for stupid-big party stat buffs. But now I can't remember what my plan was or how to make it work out better than the same team but with Onion instead of Tyro.

• UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    edited September 2017
    In other, non depressing dupe pulling news, I completed a round on the Magicite wheel and beat all the encounters under a minute. Liquid Flame is definitely the most annoying because of how my team is set up that is unable to handle the RNG counter Blazes and the occasional paralyze on catgirl. Also, I ended up using mostly the same comp as I did vs Fenrir because I have no other strictly Water based damage, just Bartz's USB and Lulu's BSB

Overall I'm unlucky to not own Onion Knight's BSB but lucky to have Alphinaud's BSB for reflect dmg, Tyro's USB to mitigate any bad statuses, Bartz's elemental flexibility to tide me over in most of the encounters

UrQuanLord88 on
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
    Hmm. Noctis with Ace Striker, his IC3 and haste LM2, and party instant cast SSB can crank out two to three party instant casts in an incredibly short amount of time. Contender for slot in any sub-30 Magicite Dungeon?

One more Wendigo and I'll have 99's of Sea Lion and Wendigo. Then all that's left is to find a party that can sub 1m Liquid Flame and Fenrir, and do those fights a bunch more times. Then I can go round the wheel again and get 99's of the third Magicite from each one. Or maybe just figure out a Bismarck sub-30 and start farming Major Summon Orbs.

I should pull on this Lucky. I'll have over 375 after the 60 free mythril from fest, so that still leaves 6 pulls for stuff.

But I don't want to pull on this Lucky.

Characters
    Aegis wrote: Β»
    I should pull on this Lucky. I'll have over 375 after the 60 free mythril from fest, so that still leaves 6 pulls for stuff.

But I don't want to pull on this Lucky.

If you have less than 4 (good) healer bursts, it's statistically advisable.

I went in with a statistically 1 in 3 chance of a dupe.

I pulled 3 relics, and sure enough, one was a dupe.

MATH.

• chrisnlchrisnl Registered User regular

OK so something that jumps out to me is that you have Alphinaud BSB and Fujin SSB + OSB. So I would consider something like this for Golem.

Rikku (USB) (Affliction Break + a meter builder, something like Quick Hit, Powerchain or Dash and Slash would be ideal, Dismissal as a budget option)
    Alphinaud (BSB) (hard to choose abilities here unfortunately, just anything you have enough hones of I guess)
    Fujin (SSB + OSB) (wrath works, wind ninja magic also works if you can hone the 5*)
    Selphie (BSB) (Faith + heal)
    Y'shtola (BSB) (Wrath + heal)

Selphie could be replaced by Serah, but there are no good options for Serah to do damage to Golem. Affliction Break is not truly necessary on Rikku, but could be useful if it reduces interrupts (I think it does that). Obviously you start the fight with Rikku using the USB and Selphie using the BSB. Y'shtola definitely wants Ace Striker, and Fujin might want it as well since she'll be relying on pure soul break spam to do damage. Alphinaud maybe would do well with Thunder God Mode to get him up and running with his BSB as soon as you can. Selphie uses Faith right before Alphinaud and Fujin get their damage started. This should let you beat Golem. Alternatively, replace Alphinaud with an entruster and give Fujin Tyro's +weakness RM and she should cap damage on elemental aura powered OSBs. Which route you take might depend on how much +Wind gear you have to spread between your DPS.

You can take the core of that team (Rikku, Selphie, Y'shtola) and apply it to Sealion. Terra (SSB + OSB) would replace Fujin and any support 5 would replace Alphinaud. I personally run Onion Knight (BSB), Ramza (Entrust), Y'shtola (BSB), Rapha (BSB) and Terra (SSB + OSB) and have gotten Sealion down in about 40s. No reason you can't do the same thing with the tools at hand. Alternatively you could bring Refia instead of an entrust bot and have her use her self-buffing capability to dish out the pain. Either way should work.

Similarly, against Hydra you could almost certainly replace Fujin/Terra with Rinoa and pump out elemental aura boosted OSBs.

Against Bismarck you could try something like Rikku, Minfilia (wrath, entrust and her ATK/last stand SSB), Y'shtola, Lightning (SSB + BSB2) and TGCid (OSB). Bars would be entrusted to Lightning so she could use her SSB then keep dropping the BSB2 for high damage imperils, while TGCid would just have double lifesiphon and trust in his Thunder God Mode to let him power out as many OSBs as possible.

Fenrir is going to be hard with only Squall's unique and Serah's BSB as options. I'm not coming up with a viable team composition off the top of my head.

Liquid Flame your best bet is ninja magic most likely. I'm not sure exactly how to set that up, but Edge and Fujin at least could contribute some nice damage, and probably Yuffie.

Anyway those are my thoughts, give some of them a try if you want!

steam_sig.png
    I went in with a statistically 1 in 3 chance of a dupe.

I pulled 3 relics, and sure enough, one was a dupe.

MATH.

You went in with a 1 in 3 chance of a dupe on the first item. Assuming you got 3 relics, there was a 1-(12/18)*(11/18)*(10/18)=77.34% chance of getting a dupe.

Math!

edited September 2017
    Minor nitpick: wouldn't pulling a dupe not increase your number of dupe hits for the next pull?

Edit: I am reading that wrong, ignore me.

Aegis on
    Characters
This discussion has been closed.