As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It's [Podcast] Time

19495969798100»

• Options
    replacewythyreplacewythy Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    Now I'm looking for them on ebay and can't find them at all.

Weird. I remember that toy being literally everywhere. Despite the ease of making it flip people off.

But now I'm down the 90s toy ebay hole and thinking of buying a tamagachi

I bought two digimon virtual pets a while back. They sent me four. I haven't opened any of them yet, I don't think I can handle the responsibility.

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    God I love that

"They ordered what? Fuck it, send 'em double"

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited September 2017

Weird. I remember that toy being literally everywhere. Despite the ease of making it flip people off.

I bought two digimon virtual pets a while back. They sent me four. I haven't opened any of them yet, I don't think I can handle the responsibility.
    the original ones?

Send me two of them. I'll give them good homes.

Holy fuck those cost 200 dollars new in box? You are shitting me. Tamagachi are like 50.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    replacewythyreplacewythy Registered User regular

the original ones?

Send me two of them. I'll give them good homes.

Holy fuck those cost 200 dollars new in box? You are shitting me. Tamagachi are like 50.

They're the 20th anniversary ones, so they weren't that expensive. And I guess I do need to give them away, I don't want to be a scalper.

• Options
    MalReynoldsMalReynolds The Hunter S Thompson of incredibly mild medicines Registered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    I'm rewatching Drew's video about the Chernobyl puppies and, yes, I am in fact legitimately upset that nobody can pet these dogs.

r6aXwjb.jpg

Did every kid in the 90s have this thing

Absolutely not, and furthermore, what the fuck is that

Apparently it is called an awesome arm.

It is a toy that every kid I knew owned.

Apparently it came out in 91?

It was in the movie Tommy boy with Chris Farley too apparently.

I was a very fat child and used this to pick up my socks because bending over was the worst.

"A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."
    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor
    My new novel: Maledictions: The Offering. Now in Paperback!
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    New thread time

This discussion has been closed.