As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Learn On] Play by post DnD 3.5 intro game

13»

• Options
    FierceDeity666FierceDeity666 Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    well, i can do this. what's the level cap there?

FierceDeity666 on
  • Options
    gredavingredavin Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Hey all,

We seem to be having a problem with some of our players not keeping up with the post count that was set out at the beginning of that game as a condition of joining.

Looking for people who may be interested in taking over a character.

Takers?

gredavin on
  • Options
    HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    I'm interested!

Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • Options
    ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Personally, I think I'm dropping out of the first game. In the time it's taken to just get the characters on the road I've already played a few on IRC, and I've pretty much lost interest in it.

Scooter on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Gents from the other Learn On game that failed horribly:

I need one of you guys to take a Cleric and make him a PC again. We had one guy drop out. Any takers?

gredavin on
  • Options
    HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    If you don't get any of the players from the first game, I'd love to give a 3.5 cleric a whirl.

Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Can you commit to once a day posting?

gredavin on
  • Options
    MalachMalach Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    This is fantastic. I spent way too long yesterday in that thread hearing about idiot GMs and PCs and somehow ended up craving just this. I want to fucking make out with you.

Malach on
    Lynch2028.png
  • Options
    Al BaronAl Baron Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    gredavin wrote:
    Gents from the other Learn On game that failed horribly:

I need one of you guys to take a Cleric and make him a PC again. We had one guy drop out. Any takers?

My PC was one of the two clerics in that game. I can definitely bring her over.

Al Baron on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Al baron,

I have the PC already made, and the character has been travelling with the group already for the game, so you'd have to take over the specific character.

He's a level 1 character right now, but we just levelled up, so you'd need to make him level 2.

I am giving you priority choice because you got hosed by the GM in the last game, so its yours if you want it. PM a request to me and take time to read through the story so far, as well as any OOC stuff that is relevant.

I have written a very nice tutorial in a seperate thread taht explains the mechanics of the game you will find useful.

gredavin on
  • Options
    Al BaronAl Baron Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Will do, gredavin.

Al Baron on
    steam_sig.png