As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The HtmLawed plugin doesn't have a plugin class.

Seeing this every time I try to submit a post or edit. My submission goes through, but the web form doesn't update to show it; I have to refresh manually.

• TubeTube Registered User admin
    I'm getting this too, which means it's important

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    it's also causing a lot of multiposting, what a nightmare

BahamutZERO.gif
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    it's also causing a lot of multiposting, what a nightmare

When you hit your "Post Reply" button the post goes through even though it appears it has not. Don't hit it twice, just refresh the thread page and your post will be there it seems.

• FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    I was going to make a bug report about HTMLawed, but I see it has been done

• IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    is it every time you post

Yep, it's every time for me.

• NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    edited September 2017
    Yes, every post or edit. Even submitting this thread caused it, though instead of the shadowbox in the corner it caused a center-screen HTML500 exception class window to pop up. (Not a browser window - an HTML5 pop-over or whatever, obscuring the forum page behind it until I close the box. A "Vanilla Window", if you will.)

Nullzone on
    not sure if this is related but the quick reply text field now highlights with a solid black border when it's got the cursor, I don't think it looked like that before this started happening but I might be misremembering

BahamutZERO.gif
    I've alerted the devs.

the black border is also appearing on spoiler show/hide buttons when they have cursor focus
    like so

BahamutZERO.gif
    @ notifications are not going through right now as well

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Yo hey, while we're waiting on a fix, don't bother reporting multi-posts. We'll get them where we can, but since it's happening everywhere that'll just gunk up the reports.

YL9WnCY.png
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    Is this tied in with the drafts not being cleared after you post, or would that be a separate issue?

This should be donzo.

yeah seems like posts are working again

BahamutZERO.gif
  • TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    I assume it's related but there's now a very attractive animation when a post is saved.

steam_sig.png
    Maybe just on mobile? It does kind of a transition the quick edit post box to attach to the current thread that it didn't used to.

steam_sig.png
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Another minor thing from this recent bug: clicking on the comment link at the top of the posts doesn't reload the page at that post, like it used to. It just recenters the page onto that post

steam_sig.png
  • IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Spoit wrote: »
    Another minor thing from this recent bug: clicking on the comment link at the top of the posts doesn't reload the page at that post, like it used to. It just recenters the page onto that post

Cannot replicate.

• IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Maybe just on mobile? It does kind of a transition the quick edit post box to attach to the current thread that it didn't used to.

Dunno if what you're talking about is new or not, but I just tested on mobile and desktop and nothing seems amiss. Do not be afraid comrade.

IcyLiquid wrote: »

Dunno if what you're talking about is new or not, but I just tested on mobile and desktop and nothing seems amiss. Do not be afraid comrade.

I'm not afraid ;) . I did say it was "attractive" after all. Admittedly an odd choice of word for the context but sometimes you just have to alliterate.

steam_sig.png
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular

I'm not afraid ;) . I did say it was "attractive" after all. Admittedly an odd choice of word for the context but sometimes you just have to alliterate.

This also happens to me as well. Like Tofy said, it's actually an improvement. I don't know how to...I guess record it?

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »

Cannot replicate.

Yup, it seems to be working properly now

steam_sig.png