As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Date for passes

thegh0ststhegh0sts Sydney, NSWRegistered User regular
When do the passes get sent out to attendees?

Next PAX: PAX AUS 2017
Previous PAXs: PAX Prime 2011, PAX AUS 2013

• Options
    UseR2006UseR2006 MelbourneRegistered User regular
    @thegh0sts usually early October i'd expect to see them start shipping, usually arrive a few weeks before the event.

"I know you've been online.... There are lots of people that don't have that voice, that makes them ask themselves if what they make is shit or not." [img][/img]WJnjIS1.png
    steam_sig.png

• Options
    Great. It's been a while since I've attended.

• Options
    Mr RayMr Ray Sarcasm sphereRegistered User regular
    Yeah, nobody here is going to be able to give you a date, but I'd say Soon (tm).

• Options
    F10F10 Registered User new member
    Is there a badge pick up station? Showclix has it confirmed for pick up at PAX but I wasn't too sure if this is legit.

"I assure you, I did my calculations but boy, I sure am bad at math"
  • Options
    F10 wrote: »
    Is there a badge pick up station? Showclix has it confirmed for pick up at PAX but I wasn't too sure if this is legit.

Yes there is a badge collection station at PAX

"I know you've been online.... There are lots of people that don't have that voice, that makes them ask themselves if what they make is shit or not." [img][/img]WJnjIS1.png
    steam_sig.png

• Options
    CryadisCryadis Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User new member
    Some friends of mine have already started receiving theirs!

wsfchvkv6bv1.png

• Options
    TheHairyGamerTheHairyGamer Registered User regular
  • Options
    vonhistvonhist Mr Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Badge arrived today. Sent by registered post so you may need to collect from post office.

• Options
    edited September 2017
    I wonder if they're at my PO box?

EDIT: welp, nothing arrived yet...probably cos I'm in Sydney. Also, I just noticed that the phone number that I provided is not my new number :(

thegh0sts on
  • Options
    F10F10 Registered User new member
    UseR2006 wrote: »

Thanks!

"I assure you, I did my calculations but boy, I sure am bad at math"
  • Options
    Just for some added context, I ordered my ticket after the just after the first delivery cut-off date when they announced they pushed the delivery deadline back.

I just got my tickets. wohoo.

steam_sig.png

• Options
    UseR2006 wrote: »

Thanks!

I haven't had to pick up on the day before so not sure if it's better to get them early in the morning or what works best, others might know that info that could help.

steam_sig.png

• Options
    I thought badge collection was for international attendees: local attendees have theirs sent in the mail.

Anyway, my pass arrived :D October is set.

• Options
    thegh0sts wrote: »
    I thought badge collection was for international attendees: local attendees have theirs sent in the mail.

Anyway, my pass arrived :D October is set.

Nah, there is a cutoff for postage, so if you buy one now it is picked up on the day.

steam_sig.png