As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX West 2017 Forum Badge

1235»

• kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    I've now returned from the printers and here are this year's Forum Badges:

y5ybn2f9u4wf.jpg

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• vidvid Hot Dog Wizard PDXRegistered User regular
    62wb6ii1i96j.gif

I can't thank you enough for keeping this tradition going for so long. Even though I spend most of my forum hours in lurker-mode, they've allowed me to connect with some wonderful people at PAX over the years. There's a lot of love here.

55ymlH2.png
    Awww stobbit you're making me blush!

They really came out well, but I have only printed 80 of them, with 78 names on the back. This is because over the years I have found that people don't actually collect them and I don't want to waste money printing badges people aren't collecting. In theory, when I go to collect the remaining Forum Badges on Monday afternoon I shouldn't have anything to collect this year, but even printing the number of badges that are close to the number of names on the back I still have over half remaining. This makes me a sad panda, so please, take the time to collect the Forum Badge at some point during PAX, they were made for us after all.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• helen0rzhelen0rz Registered User regular
    oh, I definitely going to collect one, and I hope people will come collect theirs! I think I'm going to do this in my wedding dress on Thursday night SO that'll be fun :D:D:D:D:D

48vla9t2j9ff.png
  • LuvCherieLuvCherie Registered User regular
    These are really neat!

"I have many skills."
    Making: LuvCherie Jewelry
    Writing: Fibropreneur.com
    Shopping: Amazon Wishes
    Socializing: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
    Gaming: Xbox Live, Playstation, Steam
  • RiDERiDE the WORST! Hotel CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    kropotkin wrote: »
    please, take the time to collect the Forum Badge at some point during PAX, they were made for us after all.

#congalineorquit

"Try, try again. Then quit. There's no use being a damned fool about it."
  • MajorMarmotMajorMarmot Victoria BCRegistered User regular
    Is it okay to collect one if your name isn't on the back? I was late to the party!

HsJaJWx.png
    Is it okay to collect one if your name isn't on the back? I was late to the party!

You do not need to have your name on the back of the badge to collect one. You just have to be an active member of the PA forums.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• S2000GanS2000Gan Spartan-Rogue Class, Red Squad Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    Proud to have my name on it again!
    Awesome Job yet again Kropotkin!

hnx2ZrU.jpg6jYGFlE.png
  • ctiwolfctiwolf Registered User regular
    So excited for these again. Big shout out for you kropotkin. You work will never be forgotten or under appreciated.

• ElmoFuntzElmoFuntz Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited September 2017
    Got my badge love it as usual. Thanks for keeping this going. If you want help with printing hit me up next year. I might be able to swing a free run again.

ElmoFuntz on
    Go for the eyes Boo, GO FOR THE EYES!
    vn6ID15.png

• SinoSambaSinoSamba CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Got it from the pre-Pax game table, will rock it tomorrow at the show. Amazing work as always!

3DS FC: 3239-2323-6239
  • helen0rzhelen0rz Registered User regular
    Got mineeeee!!! Thank you Kropotkin!

48vla9t2j9ff.png
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    thanks again kropotkin. grabbed mine at the game night

PAX Forum Badges are now on the BYOC desk, go grab them while you can.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

I've just picked up the remaining Forum Badges and I was delighted to see only 5 were left unclaimed. Out of 80 badges to have 75 picked up made my heart swell and I think I may have cried a bit. I genuinely thought no one cared, I was clearly mistaken. Thank you all for making this PA Forum member a very happy person.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• acydlordacydlord Phoenix, AZRegistered User regular
    I've just picked up the remaining Forum Badges and I was delighted to see only 5 were left unclaimed. Out of 80 badges to have 75 picked up made my heart swell and I think I may have cried a bit. I genuinely thought no one cared, I was clearly mistaken. Thank you all for making this PA Forum member a very happy person.

These badges are a big deal for some of us. It's all about the community and having something with our name on it to show we were there, as part of our gaming history is awesome to have. Again, thank you so much for taking the time and effort to make these badges for us. I definitely appreciate being able to hang it right there with my badges in my gaming area at home.

paxsignature.png

• BluemeaneBluemeane Registered User regular
    Thanks for the badges again this year!!! It was a sight to behold in my hands when I picked mine up.

jj0mqt5d2a94.png

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXX!
  • anettie76anettie76 OregonRegistered User regular
    I got my badge Saturday morning. I love it! I wore it proudly all weekend! Great job and can't wait for next year!

5fac6ex5bpmi.jpg

• IncarnadineIncarnadine Registered User regular
    Thanks again for making these happen. I'm sorry I missed you at game night, but I guess I got there early. I got mine at BYOC and the [E] there were diligent in making sure I answered questions correctly!

• vidvid Hot Dog Wizard PDXRegistered User regular
    Krop! Sorry for the late response here, I'm catching up on a lot of things after flying directly into a storm and then a power/internet outage immediately following PAX.

I just wanted to say that the forum badges were fantastic, and I can't thank you enough for making them happen year after year. I'm glad to hear that they were almost all picked up, and I'm very proud to have been involved in the tradition for three of my six years at PAX.

Thank you for your hard work and dedication, it really does mean a lot to a number of PAX-goers.

55ymlH2.png
  • MightyMighty Omeganaut '15 '16 '17 NebraskaRegistered User regular
    I always make a point to get these! They are a cool badge accessory!

Twitch: twitch.tv\dreadmighty
  • ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    The badges looked great this year...they look great every year but I have a soft spot for Nintendo graphics. Thank you for doing these.

• BluemeaneBluemeane Registered User regular
    Hmmmmm I do not see a Forum badge thread yet for this year. Is it possible that Kropotkin will not be able to make them this year? :(

jj0mqt5d2a94.png

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXX!
  • S2000GanS2000Gan Spartan-Rogue Class, Red Squad Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    TBH it seems like everything is running "late" compared to previous years.

hnx2ZrU.jpg6jYGFlE.png
This discussion has been closed.