As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Superlator

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited September 2017 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Superlator

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    I wonder if at any point that stops feeling weird.

• furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »

You mean being so wildly successful? I doubt it will for people like them. They seem truly awed at how much of a community they have built. And unlike the comics they seem pretty humble about it as well. I am sure fire some people it eventually becomes old hat, but they seem constantly amazed at the degree of stardom they possess.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    I really wish Jerry would start pumping out novels. I would buy any and all books written by him!

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Jeff WeimerJeff Weimer Registered User new member
    Turing 40 was a time of abject panic for me, honestly. I had no time for introspection looking for a new job and career after 22 years at the same outfit.

• TubeTube Registered User admin
    If it's as easy as turning 30 was I think it'll be fine. My life has been shit hot since I turned 30.

• wallywestwallywest Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    If it's as easy as turning 30 was I think it'll be fine. My life has been shit hot since I turned 30.

*Grabs popcorn

*Waits patiently

• DuriniaDurinia Evolved from Space Potatoes Registered User regular
    This comic's timing is slightly creepy, as it is exactly my 40th Birthday today.

The "let's reflect" sentiment hits home. Feeling more on the Gabe side of the balance today but we'll see how long that lasts...

For business reasons, I must preserve the outward sign of sanity.
    --Mark Twain
  • jwalkjwalk Registered User regular
    extrospective

brilliant!

• SadgasmSadgasm Deluded doodler A cold placeRegistered User regular
    furlion wrote: »
    cB557 wrote: »

You mean being so wildly successful? I doubt it will for people like them. They seem truly awed at how much of a community they have built. And unlike the comics they seem pretty humble about it as well. I am sure fire some people it eventually becomes old hat, but they seem constantly amazed at the degree of stardom they possess.

To be fair, it is kind of ridiculous if you think about it, especially considering that they were among the first to really build an audience entirerly online. They probably still worry that they're going to wake up one day and it'll just have been a dream and they're still trapped working in those minimum wage torture chambers they were in 20 years ago

• noxumbranoxumbra Registered User regular
    Happy Birthday!

• dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »

How's your body? Anything started wearing out yet?

*steals some of wallywest's popcorn*

• AceSNZAceSNZ Registered User new member
    Ahh. Goerbemisdag time again.

• TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    It seems like Christmas in September arrives earlier every year.

steam_sig.png
  • lwtop1lwtop1 Registered User new member
    Extrospective.

Smart.