As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Camp Comic] Thursday, September 28, 2017 - Freedome

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited September 2017 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Thursday, September 28, 2017 - Freedome

Freedome

Freedome

http://www.campcomic.com/comic/469

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• The 7th ComradeThe 7th Comrade Registered User regular
    I feel as though this would be funnier if he didn't try to give Neiman a Grade A concussion, but just booked it.

• GSMGSM Registered User regular
    He's going to throw the rock at the stick, shouting "THAT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE ME!"

We'll get back there someday.
  • briguybriguy Registered User regular
    Getting flashbacks to Piggy in Lord of the Flies.

I assume it’s going through a window and not upside Neiman’s head. Even if he maybe kind of deserves it.

I’m really excited to see where this leads. There’s still the whole Linus story going on and knowing what he knows now, can Malachi trust Neiman in the wild?
    How do you solve Neiman? Find him a new obsession? Maybe he could obsessively look for feral cats.

• Ilze123Ilze123 Registered User regular
    great build up. Time for a gramd finale?

• keroppileekeroppilee Registered User regular
    He might play with him. Knowing that all he wanted was someone to relate to.

• kram1032kram1032 Registered User regular
    Ok so say he managed to make Neiman unconcious.
    How would he get out? He swallowed that key!
    Also, was that cat in there the whole time?

• poipoigirlpoipoigirl Registered User regular
    Attack the darkness with the rock, Malachi!

• Hawk1966Hawk1966 Leiche Central FloridaRegistered User regular
    Mal's got real skinny arms. In a pinch I bet he could reach the key. Or he could, you know, go out the window.

• TowerxviTowerxvi Registered User new member
    do it do it do it EMBRACE THE DARK SIDE, MALACHI

(Christ, how dark would that be?)

• Dark JaguarDark Jaguar Registered User regular
    Nice framing, but I can't help noticing he's still facing towards that window near the door, that perfectly breakable window.

• Peter RoganPeter Rogan Registered User regular
    We fletch the arrow with the eagle's own plumes. We often provide others the means of our own destruction.

• AshenAshen Registered User new member
    Do it Malachi!
    Katie, recreate "Lord of the Flies" in Camp Weedonwantcha style!

• TemilyEmilyTemilyEmily Registered User regular
    I definitely think he's going to play with him...A turning moment for them both. I think he's going to explain to him about what he's doing is wrong.

Could definitely be wrong though. haha.

• Eldarion27Eldarion27 Registered User regular
    Have the stone Neiman creepy-stalk the wooden Malachi. See how much *that* annoys real Neiman.

• BrobBrob Registered User regular
    Cue the music for the Office Space copier in the field scene.

• MIJackelMIJackel Registered User regular
    Cue change of scenes. My guess the Deep Deep Woods

• Android 21 3/7Android 21 3/7 Registered User regular
    @Hawk1966
    ... Are you suggesting Malachi jam his hand down Neiman's throat? Or up the other end?

• Laika ClementineLaika Clementine Registered User regular
    OH CRAP HE'S GONNA CLUB HIM WITH THE ROCK I JUST KNOW IT CRAP'S GONNA GO DOWN

......and on my birthday too! ^_^

• JachraJachra Registered User regular
    Bet you all he's going to take pity on him.

"We do not allow wizards to cast spells in our game, for that is the most unbalanced rule of all."
  • TheLininatorTheLininator Registered User regular
    IS THAT ROPE MADE OUT OF MALACHI'S HAIR??!

• briguybriguy Registered User regular
    IS THAT ROPE MADE OUT OF MALACHI'S HAIR??!

http://campcomic.com/comic/hairline

• StonefootStonefoot Registered User regular
    I think, probably, Malachi had a complete escape plan worked out before he started to try talking Neiman into untying him, but being untied changes everything and he may not now know what he wants to do. He could freeze for a bit trying to decide, and Neiman, obsessed with the game, 'has to' wait for "Neiman" to do something before he can make "Malachi" do something. It's unlikely but possible that they could spend the whole next comic 'stuck' and doing nothing at all. And then we cut to Linus and the others....

Maximally unlikely scenario: That happens and we never come back to the camp office, at all, until the comic ends. The very last panel of the last strip - decades from now - shows the camp office with the skeletons of Malachi and Neiman, who never did move, positioned just like panel 4.
    (mwa-ha-ha-ha!) ;-}}

• Dark JaguarDark Jaguar Registered User regular
    The notion of using this as a teachable moment to make Neiman understand that what he's doing is wrong would work, except Neiman seems to fully understand that it's wrong, he just doesn't care. Or, I might be overthinking it. I would love for Neiman to get healthy again in this cartoonish way, even if in reality someone like him most likely needs real medicine and not "epiphany medicine", this is fiction, where epiphanies are currency.

• hajenhajen Registered User regular
    doesn't really matter what Malachi does, for the Dread CthulCat shall devour them anon.

• dj1987dj1987 Registered User new member
    If Malachi does kill Neiman, I think Katie would do an awesome story arch that both respects the trauma and maintains the dark yet adorable humor.

More likely though, I see Malachi and audience thinking he killed Neiman and resulting hilarity.

• tabletable Registered User regular
    OH CRAP HE'S GONNA CLUB HIM WITH THE ROCK I JUST KNOW IT CRAP'S GONNA GO DOWN

......and on my birthday too! ^_^

Happy Birthday! Hope you have/had a much better day than Malachi's!