As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Camp Counseling Can Never Die

• ChimeraChimera Monster girl with a snek tail and five eyes Bad puns, that's how eye roll. Registered User regular
    So we are airing my biopic?

• MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    this week's camp counseling will be a cautionary tale

about swords?

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Oh man is it a cautionary tale about how to not tread your local CHUD?

• Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    you get NO MORE HINTS

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• ChimeraChimera Monster girl with a snek tail and five eyes Bad puns, that's how eye roll. Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    you get NO MORE HINTS

Okay but like.... can I have one more? I promise I wont tell the others and will be like your bestest friend ever! I'll even share this pumpkin bread I have with you! <3

Chimera on
  • JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Chimera wrote: »
    you get NO MORE HINTS

Okay but like.... can I have one more? I promise I wont tell the others and will be like your bestest friend ever! I'll even share this pumpkin bread I have with you! <3

Tell me, and I will tell nobody but Chimera in exchange for pumpkin bread.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Is it... Nightmare Beach?

Jedoc wrote: »
    Chimera wrote: »
    you get NO MORE HINTS

Tell me, and I will tell nobody but Chimera in exchange for pumpkin bread.

Shhh! Now he is going to know we are in this together! You're going to ruin our plans!

Tell me, and I will tell nobody in exchange for no pumpkin bread.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    God dammit.

I have guests for the next two weekends. (And one of them I'll be spending in Indonesia.)

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    how dare you

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    God dammit.

I have guests for the next two weekends. (And one of them I'll be spending in Indonesia.)

I'm tired of your excuses!

God dammit.

So then, they are going to be watching with you and one of those times will just seem likes its a lot earlier than normal thanks to the time difference? I don't really see what the issue is here. NO EXCUSES! D:<

• SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    It's Superman v. Batman; a cautionary tale about shitty movie executives.

Obviously.

sig.gif
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    so what the heck is rabb.it exactly

Sorce wrote: »

Obviously.

you don't deserve batman v superman: dawn of justice

it is a perfect angel baby

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    My favourite part of Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice is the big jar of piss

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »

an obvious contender. it's a lot of piss!

f2ojmwh3geue.png
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    so what the heck is rabb.it exactly

A place we gather to willingly be tortured by the horror that is low budget and possibly Canadian films with no safeword and a neat chat feature.

• GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Hobnail wrote: »

I legit loved that moment.

Gustav on
    aGPmIBD.jpg
  • SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular

Obviously.

A perfect angel baby named MARTHAAAAAAA.

sig.gif

Obviously.

A perfect angel baby named MARTHAAAAAAA.

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAAAAAAAAAAAAME?

So it looks like I may be on the road close to this time and I hope I can make it but the tropics wont stop making hurricanes. :C

With any luck I will just head out that night after the show.

• HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    The last thing Holly Hunter ever tasted was Jesse Eisenbergs vaporized piss, welcome to the world of Superman ma'am

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
    i really need tonight's camp counseling

all ya'll better be hype

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Is there a way to get this to work on a phone, so I can join for 20-30 minutes while on break tonight at work?

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    I'll try to make it for the after-party. Probably not possible before then this week.

When are we doing this again? I mean what time tonight?

• rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    I’m out of town or I’d be watchin with y’all.

Hopefully next week!

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    It's gonna be spooky, right? I got a strict policy here.

yes it will be very scary

and it starts at 8 pm pst

6vjsgrerts6r.png

Aw, man. That's the worst 8 PM.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    Gives me enough time to get super drunk from LivePD Bingo.

it is the best 8 PM

6vjsgrerts6r.png

it is the best 8 PM

Wrong.

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    I posit that 8PM Antarctic time is the worst. Because they have like 12 timezones.

amazon prime video doesn't wanna get along with rabb.it for me anymore so i had to find an alternative

(this sounds shadier than it actually is)

room's open!!!

https://lets.rabb.it/886j/CWfZxOJs2G

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    Godspeed.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    STARGROVE

uyvfOQy.png
    3phke4etd1s3.jpg

VCR Art for the first flick!

This discussion has been closed.